A Bit of a Weird Question. Are There Any Love Songs You Enjoy Listening To?

2 posters

Go down

A Bit of a Weird Question. Are There Any Love Songs You Enjoy Listening To? Empty A Bit of a Weird Question. Are There Any Love Songs You Enjoy Listening To?

Post by SCH0206 Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:33 pm

There are some people on this forum with anti-romantic viewpoints, including myself. I find many love songs to be cringe-worthy and annoying because how they give off a "I'm nothing without you" vibe. However, at least to me, there are some exceptions. Here's one of my favorite songs that has a romance theme without the schmaltz. The singer of the song happens to be unmarried without children. I enjoy its tune and flower theme.

Flora's Secret by Enya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO79Rh4BCgI

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

A Bit of a Weird Question. Are There Any Love Songs You Enjoy Listening To? Empty Re: A Bit of a Weird Question. Are There Any Love Songs You Enjoy Listening To?

Post by SlagToccata Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:59 pm

So long as the lyrics aren't in a language I understand, I judge them the same way as any other song. Wink For all I know, the motivations behind a lot of my favorites could have been this or other things I highly disapprove of. But in the end I simply don't care who the creators were or what was going through their heads.
SlagToccata
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down