My ture love.

3 posters

Go down

My ture love. Empty My ture love.

Post by Snowflake_ Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:11 am

I often want to talking about my relationship ,but I don't know how to start.
Snowflake_
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

My ture love. Empty Re: My ture love.

Post by Admin Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:42 am

Is there anything holding you back from trying to? In the most basic terms, how would you describe it?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake_ Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:15 am

Admin wrote:Is there anything holding you back from trying to? In the most basic terms, how would you describe it?

I think I know you long time.Sigh.

You always waiting for someone saying something you would agree ,but you don't talking about what you want.You listen ,but you don't talk.

That's why you want to create a space for everyone can speak about themselves ,because you think create this kind of environment can create more chance to reach your goal.

Is there anything holding you back from trying to talking about yourself?Sometimes ,I feel you often want to troll people since this "people can't understand each others "world.

I think human always just know about themselves ,therefore ,create something only in my brain to liking me is a reasonable choice.Have relationship with a fictional character.Actually ,most people just having relationship with the oxytocin and dopamine in their brain.At least no one want to kill me.

I can attract "some people who acts like gay male",they are not gay ,but they acts like typical gay people.All persons who attempted to court me are all this kind.But they sucks.(All insecure attachment ,aggressive when talking about relationship)I think their parents noticed they act like gay when they were children ,thus cut down the parental investment thus lead to they being assholes.

All fictional characters I like romantically are all with similar temperament and personality.
Should I tell you their type?

I feel I don't want to tell you in a while.
Snowflake_
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:15 pm

I don't know what the hell's going here, but whatever it is, it does not look like it belongs on an antisexual forum.
ForeverPure
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake_ Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:44 pm

ForeverPure wrote:I don't know what the hell's going here, but whatever it is, it does not look like it belongs on an antisexual forum.

Don't be such insecure.
Snowflake_
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down