Hello FORTRESS, long lost home!

4 posters

Go down

Hello FORTRESS, long lost home! Empty Hello FORTRESS, long lost home!

Post by The Antagonist Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:42 am

Greetings everyone,

I have already been here for a while and I've read many of the topics, but I've been hesitating to write an introduction post since it's been so many years with many thoughts in my head that I don't even know where to start.

I've been an antisexual ever since I found out about how things work (long before I knew the term exists), and I stand on the more extreme/intolerant side. Years of living among the sodomites couldn't change my mind so I kept searching for like-minded people and I found aven, which wasn't enough for me, since it was more about how individuals "feel" rather than a strong IDEOLOGY that recognizes sexuality as something absolutely negative. After more research I found the Russian antisex website, and then this forum, which I'm beyond glad to have found and it has helped me infinitely. I'm also here because I feel this responsibility that we have to keep this alive and that anybody with this ideology should make sure that their voice gets heard.

From what I see there isn't much activity here, but there's so much to discuss. Most importantly, many ideas are created through communicating, which wouldn't have come to someone's mind otherwise.
I hope you are still out there, I truly hope this forum is not dead!
The Antagonist
The Antagonist

Back to top Go down

Hello FORTRESS, long lost home! Empty Re: Hello FORTRESS, long lost home!

Post by radarerror31 Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:13 pm

Welcome.

I'm sad this forum is dead but I can't think of a lot to write about either.  Maybe I should write an effort post about various sex-related topics and how stupid it all is, and where modern sexualist ideology arises (I've been writing bits and pieces elsewhere, usually to a hostile audience, as it relates to matters that arise on other topics.  People, especially on the political left, get their jimmies rustled over any sexual politics topic, even though the sexual politics thing has been a total cancer to the left and has killed their public credibility.)

radarerror31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtleuchten Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:16 pm

Welcome!
True enough, there is not much activity going on here. 
In general I think perhaps it should be talked more on the forum about matters not sex-related. I mean, you don't want sex because life without it is vast and fantastic.

Nachtleuchten

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:40 pm

Welcome! I went through the same process with online sources, actually. First came AVEN, which I quickly found out was an SJW circlejerk, next came the Russian site, which I liked but couldn't contribute to or find like-minded inviduals through, and then finally found this place.

I'm posting for the first time in nearly a year myself and don't feel any pressure to maintain an arbitrary amount of activity, but I think what's most important is that this place continues to exist and be somewhere people like us can either discover or come back to.
SlagToccata
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down