Greetings to the Fortress

2 posters

Go down

Greetings to the Fortress Empty Greetings to the Fortress

Post by ForeverPure Sat May 02, 2015 11:12 am

I have come across this site today and have joined to help merge ideas for my developing ideology. Since there are many "branches" of antisexualism, I fall on the more extreme end.

I prefer not to use terms such as "sexuality" to refer to perverse behaviour. Since "sexuality" can range from the development of reproductive parts - a process totally out of the control of the individual and somewhat necessary to the function of urination, I would rather use the term "sodomy" and "sodomite" to directly refer to perversity, rather than physical biology.

In addition to being against sodomy, I am antinatalist (against birth), a supporter of euthanasia (right to die) and a firm believer in totalitarianism.
ForeverPure
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Greetings to the Fortress Empty Re: Greetings to the Fortress

Post by Admin Sun May 03, 2015 2:25 am

Welcome! I'm interested in discussing the range of ideologies that fall under our umbrella. I don't think I've heard of the distinction you made, but I believe it's important to distinguish what is within a person's control, and what isn't.

I have a curious question; do you think your antinatalism influenced your decision to be antisexual too?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure Sun May 03, 2015 8:03 am

Admin wrote:I have a curious question; do you think your antinatalism influenced your decision to be antisexual too?

I was initially only antisexual at a very young age. When I learned about sodomites preventing those in pain from ending their lives, the ramifications of overpopulation and the physical dangers of reproduction I became fanatically against birth.

Antinatalism has definitely supported my belief in antisexualism as if all practiced abstinence then the rate of reproduction and the contraction of diseases would plummet.
ForeverPure
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 04, 2015 6:06 am

ForeverPure wrote:
Admin wrote:I have a curious question; do you think your antinatalism influenced your decision to be antisexual too?

I was initially only antisexual at a very young age. When I learned about sodomites preventing those in pain from ending their lives, the ramifications of overpopulation and the physical dangers of reproduction I became fanatically against birth.

Antinatalism has definitely supported my belief in antisexualism as if all practiced abstinence then the rate of reproduction and the contraction of diseases would plummet.

For me, I think it was the opposite. I realized early on all of the suffering related to overpopulation, but I wasn't really aware at first that most people actually want, and desire sex for the sake of it, instead of just seeing it as something done just for reproduction. I also became more disillusioned as I realized part of the overpopulation problem is that there are so many children born to people who don't want them.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure Mon May 04, 2015 11:11 am

Admin wrote:For me, I think it was the opposite. I realized early on all of the suffering related to overpopulation, but I wasn't really aware at first that most people actually want, and desire sex for the sake of it, instead of just seeing it as something done just for reproduction. I also became more disillusioned as I realized part of the overpopulation problem is that there are so many children born to people who don't want them.

Reproduction is definitely a lot worse than the act of mating itself. Parents are probably among the most sadistic, corrupt and perverse sodomites out there. They claim that reproduction is simply for their "love of kids", yet why do they not adopt a child that is homeless? Is it an act of unconditional love or merely a way to boost their already obese egos?
ForeverPure
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 04, 2015 6:01 pm

ForeverPure wrote:
Admin wrote:For me, I think it was the opposite. I realized early on all of the suffering related to overpopulation, but I wasn't really aware at first that most people actually want, and desire sex for the sake of it, instead of just seeing it as something done just for reproduction. I also became more disillusioned as I realized part of the overpopulation problem is that there are so many children born to people who don't want them.

Reproduction is definitely a lot worse than the act of mating itself. Parents are probably among the most sadistic, corrupt and perverse sodomites out there. They claim that reproduction is simply for their "love of kids", yet why do they not adopt a child that is homeless? Is it an act of unconditional love or merely a way to boost their already obese egos?

Interesting question. I can't think of a reason to justify reproducing when the world is so overpopulated, and there are so many children needing families, but some people do openly admit that they have children to boost their own egos. The most blatant are the people who admit to living through their children, pushing them into the things they couldn't do themselves.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down