Hello fortress

+2
Bobbb1
xenosimiana
6 posters

Go down

Hello fortress  Empty Hello fortress

Post by North2345 Thu May 25, 2017 5:31 pm

I'm new here and heard of this through another blog.

I don't really know where to begin.im guessing antisexuality types aren't exactly the most popular. Ive usually received a misunderstood stance on the issue.

Anyways my story of reaching this point in my life has been full of regret,drama,& disgust. I won't bore any of you with the details but not too long ago I was a very angry and a very troubled person. Not knowing why I decided lashing out instead of finding out why I am like this.

For as long as I can remember I've been repulsed by sex and even though I experimented in my teens I always found it to be way to animalistic for me and often found myself in disgust with myself and others. This lead to angry ideation infused within a framework of bitterness/isolation as to why. After years of anger I finally did some research & checked out things like asexuality, celibacy etc but I could not find anything That suited what I was looking for until I looked up anti sexual on Google. Bingo there it was but very little was on it except old Russian text and a Wikipedia page. I stumbled upon this site @fortress"after being ridiculed on a site (I won't mention which blog )for my views.

I am firmly anti sexual and always will be. It's not political or because I need validation but rather for my own well being. You see sex causes so much pain and misery that it is illogical for myself to accept it as a measure of existence in itself. In the future our kind will be rectified however for now I believe this is a start for me anyway to maybe speak with some like minded people in rational discussions about anti sexuality or the negative sexed etc.

More to come
Thank you
Look forward to seeing all your posts

North2345

Back to top Go down

Hello fortress  Empty Re: Hello fortress

Post by xenosimiana Thu May 25, 2017 6:06 pm

Welcome! I'm happy to see another fellow antisexual, and I very excited to see what ideas and experiences you plan on sharing with us.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbb1 Thu May 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Last edited by Sigh... on Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Bobbb1

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 Thu May 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Good to have you here!

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear that you've dealt with so much isolation and pent up anger in your past, but I'm glad that you found this site! Excessive anger can cloud one's judgement, and having all of that pent up anger takes it toll, but you recognized that without compromising your principles. I made this site because there isn't much information. Finding out about the few antisexual sites helped me in my time of need years ago, and I wanted to help others who have been through similar experiences.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by North2345 Thu May 25, 2017 9:53 pm

Thank you all for your welcoming messages.

I will be sure to use this as a tool when I need. To.
Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have for me. I look forward to educating myself and others. Thanks for the warm welcome you all.

North2345

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Fri May 26, 2017 12:21 am

Velcoom. Misunderstood stances are the norm, bet I could probably type out exactly how you're encounter went lol. Well, glad you found us!
Biscotti
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down