Greetings, everyone! And all hail the Fortress!

+2
Admin
StriKeR
6 posters

Go down

Greetings, everyone! And all hail the Fortress! Empty Greetings, everyone! And all hail the Fortress!

Post by StriKeR Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:24 pm

I am really happy that I found this site, I have been searching for an active sexuality-resistant community since I found the Russian Antisex Stronghold. After reading everything on that site, I was really disappointed when I found out that it was inactive for a very long time due to its "staff" leaving. Also, I would like to thank the creator of this site for gathering a resistance against this plague-ridden society. 
When I was a child and I found about about sex from one of my friends I was really disgusted with the idea itself and I was wishing of leading an "anti-sex campaign" (I was about 6-7 years old back then). 
I always thought that sex is very degrading and unhealthy mainly because it causes addiction and it stains the soul (although I am not a very spiritual person). And, when looking from outside, human mating looks very idiotic, embarassing and disgusting. I think that we have the ability (and responsability) to rise above those animalistic instincts and show that we are superior beings, which can use their intelligence to transcend beyond the animal condition. Also, I am convinced that relationships and sexuality altogether are just the ways of the society to lead us astray from our higher goals. 
So, I am really grateful of joining this community and I hope that we will get along nicely.
StriKeR
StriKeR

Back to top Go down

Greetings, everyone! And all hail the Fortress! Empty Re: Greetings, everyone! And all hail the Fortress!

Post by Admin Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:27 pm

StriKeR wrote:I am really happy that I found this site, I have been searching for an active sexuality-resistant community since I found the Russian Antisex Stronghold. After reading everything on that site, I was really disappointed when I found out that it was inactive for a very long time due to its "staff" leaving. Also, I would like to thank the creator of this site for gathering a resistance against this plague-ridden society. 

Welcome, and thanks! Smile I feel the same way, and I was sad about the staff leaving there. That site inspired me, and so I took matters into my hands to create this site.  

When I was a child and I found about about sex from one of my friends I was really disgusted with the idea itself and I was wishing of leading an "anti-sex campaign" (I was about 6-7 years old back then). 
I always thought that sex is very degrading and unhealthy mainly because it causes addiction and it stains the soul (although I am not a very spiritual person). And, when looking from outside, human mating looks very idiotic, embarassing and disgusting. I think that we have the ability (and responsability) to rise above those animalistic instincts and show that we are superior beings, which can use their intelligence to transcend beyond the animal condition. Also, I am convinced that relationships and sexuality altogether are just the ways of the society to lead us astray from our higher goals. 
So, I am really grateful of joining this community and I hope that we will get along nicely.

That's interesting that you were already antisexual at such an early age. I didn't know anything about sex or sexuality back then, but I grew to dislike sex when I became aware of the negatives, especially people willing to cheat on or hurt others to seek out their own sexual gratification, and how it can be addictive, yet there is so much pressure to engage in it. I believe people are greater than their urges and they do not have to overtake a person's life.

I think you'll get along with others here! Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greetings, everyone! And all hail the Fortress! Empty Re: Greetings, everyone! And all hail the Fortress!

Post by Biscotti Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:50 am

Ahh now see we have a few things in common. I also was antisexual since I was young. Upon hearing about sex for the first time from my father I laughed it off and said "Yet one more reason to not get married"
Also I can appreciate the dissent of it being animalistic and so on, that's something that isn't expressed here a lot but for me is a pretty well-held reason (Though we all have a ton of reasons)
Biscotti
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by StriKeR Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:16 am

It feels so good to express myself without being seen as a crazy/frustrated/ignorant person or maybe being laughed at.
StriKeR
StriKeR

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:48 am

StriKeR wrote:It feels so good to express myself without being seen as a crazy/frustrated/ignorant person or maybe being laughed at.

I couldn't agree with you more there. That's the great thing about the Internet. It's easier to find groups with similar interests online than offline, especially if they're unpopular viewpoints.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbb1 Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Last edited by Sigh... on Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Bobbb1

Back to top Go down

Post by error Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:47 pm

StriKeR wrote:I am really happy that I found this site, I have been searching for an active sexuality-resistant community since I found the Russian Antisex Stronghold. After reading everything on that site, I was really disappointed when I found out that it was inactive for a very long time due to its "staff" leaving. Also, I would like to thank the creator of this site for gathering a resistance against this plague-ridden society. 
LMFAOOOO I legit cackled when I read this. Couldn't agree more.

What you said about superiority reminded me of the AVEN FAQ, particularly the part where they go "the myth is that asexual superiority comes from freedom from the 'distraction' of attraction, sex drive and sexuality".

Let's cut the crap, ok? Sex is definitely a distraction. I won't claim asexuals or antisexuals are superior necessarily, but I think generally people who aren't likely to be distracted by it or do not waste time on endeavors involving sexual attraction, definitely display a better mindset than those who do.

I know pro-sexual people who have admitted it themselves. Not that it confirms anything as the reasoning remains without them having to admit it.

There are so many things we would've accomplished by now if we didn't live in hypersexual societies (other reasons being fighting for resources like fools and tying everything to profit... money being the primary cause of hypersexuality). It's really pathetic.

error

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down