The Big Bang Theory Tv Show

3 posters

Go down

The Big Bang Theory Tv Show Empty The Big Bang Theory Tv Show

Post by xenosimiana Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:09 pm

I used to love watching The Big Bang Theory, and used to be a Shamy (Sheldon and Amy) supporter but now, I just can't watch it anymore, actually, I haven't watched it in two years because of how Sheldon has changed a bit (also how much I've changed). I miss how unaware he was of sexual innuendo and pretty much anti-sex, in some ways he still kinda is but...I just don't like it. Plus, the whole Leonard and Penny pairing was always pretty boring as with the others.

I also want to add, how can people (mainly women) watch soap operas?? Ish is so corny, unrealistic, and predictable. It makes me hate sex even more and things I usually don't have disdain for, like family and friends.

Last edited by xenosimiana on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add friends after family, they're important like Whodini's song.)

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

The Big Bang Theory Tv Show Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tv Show

Post by Bobbb1 Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:41 pm

Last edited by Sigh... on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bobbb1

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:39 am

x Nacht Klaue x wrote:I never watch TV series or movies and I will never waste my time on that. But I know what you mean! I used to watch Xena the warrior princess during a time when I had a hard time. She wasn't the ideal looking woman. I mean, many girls want to have bigger lips, looking like Angelina Jolie which seemed to be like an Ideal looking woman. But Xena was none of that. She was beautiful but I mean, her body wasn't the ideal body of a woman, her shoulders were not feminine, and her lips were thin.. So that actually helped me to accept my thin lips..

But the series become more and more sexual and she changed and become bisexual as well.. (also she and her best friend did sexual stuff). One night when I was watching it I saw her having sex with a man on a horse, and I felt so disturbed and disgusted by her. Like what the heck... How far people go to earn money, like puppets who do absolutely anything for money. That scene stuck in my head, they were like animals. It was so disgusting so I quit watching those stupid series. Their director / manager must have been some kind of sex-obsessed baboon. I watched an interview with them both together once, they are friends in real life (Xena and her best friend.. I don't know their real names). I guess for them it's like whatever "just a job". But it really isn't just a job. They were fulfilling a directors sexual fantasies and disturbed my mind.

Yeah I always wondered why the writers of shows come up with some of the most disgusting ish to put on a tv screen. One of the reasons could definately be to fulfill some sick fantasy. Xena The Warrior Princess...that show goes waay back, I was a little girl and I used to watch it, but the things you mentioned I don't remember, thank goodness!!! It's crazy the things people do for money.

I haven't watched soap operas since I were 10-13 years old but I remember it was addictive. I watched different soap operas and all of them were about same things. It's just brainwash and waste of time. Instead of living ones own life, people watch such things. And it's really same stories, just other faces and a bit different. But like, it's always about women and men falling love with each others, cheating, break up, gossip, murder, saving the person they love, kidnapping, etc. I remeber that I quit watching western TV series because they were pretty much about same things. So I watched Korean TV series instead. They were a bit different but also went in circles (same stories) it were always about 2 people loving the same person and lots of crying. Korean TV series contains much cryings. But their TV series contains also things that makes one laugh it's like drama and comedy in one.

My mother and co-workers when I used to work in a office would watch it, and I just never understood why, like you said, it's the same stories..so cliche. That's pretty funny with Korean tv containing a lot of crying.

The only thing I watch which contains acting is documentaries about real murder cases, but I rarely watch that either.

I like looking at various documentaries, especially about murder cases, but yeah I try to limit watching that as well because some episodes are more disturbing than others...it's so depressing and makes me hate people at times.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Everything I have heard and seen of the show has been abysmal, but it did bring a good trend in the form of "Laugh-trackless big bang theory" videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
Biscotti
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Laughing  Oh man, I'm so glad I stopped watching.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down