Hello :) [titlelengthfill]

2 posters

Go down

Hello :) [titlelengthfill] Empty Hello :) [titlelengthfill]

Post by anis-anis Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:44 pm

I'm here to feel the bliss of interacting with other people who might think a bit like I do.

Sex repulses me, but I don't embrace that as my identity or a part of it. I'm not a true believer of identities; I prefer to understand material and cultural causes and effects. I don't carry the asexuality flag.

I guess my particular kind of anti-sexualism will be expressed in different threads here.

I'm from Chile, so it's probable that I make mistakes with the English language. I just hope to be articulate enough.

I'm looking forward to have a nice time here, I'm already glad there's a place like this.
anis-anis
anis-anis

Back to top Go down

Hello :) [titlelengthfill] Empty Re: Hello :) [titlelengthfill]

Post by Admin Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:45 am

Welcome! You don't have to consider your repulsion towards sex as part of your identity in order to be part of this community. I find it an interesting question whether having any sexual identity (even if it's one defined by the rejection of sex) matters for those in this community; opinions on that matter vary, but what matters is that you don't want sex, and are critical of sexual society. Smile

Your English is good, but don't worry about making mistakes in English, or being judged for it.

I hope you have a good time here! Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anis-anis Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:40 am

Admin wrote:Welcome!

Thank you! 

When I mentioned my repulsion it was just as a side note, really. 

Smile
anis-anis
anis-anis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum