Female Pedophiles

Go down

Female Pedophiles

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:07 am

To me there is no difference between a finger and a male genital. The male and female pedophiles should be treated the same!
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Re: Female Pedophiles

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:47 am

Orlando karate teacher sent nude photos to 11-year-old boy in her class

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/orlando-karate-teacher-nude-pics-boy-class-article-1.2681186

It's difficult to stop a pedophile when people think they are some weird man standing alone at a kindergarten and watching children. That's something from the movies I guess. In real life, often the pedophile is a family member, relative, teacher, baby-sitter, doctor, etc. They seem to choose jobs and "jobs" which has status in society. Being a doctor is status in society. If anyone hear that someone is a doctor they think good of him or her. So a pedophile could choose that job and legally touch children without getting arrested. Now while reading this, people probably imagine a man. Even I imagine a man. That's because it's often men that are mentioned in the media. I think there are many female pedophiles who get away with it because they are women?

You know the hashtag #MeToo when it was spread more women shared their stories. What if there had been a hashtag for how many people who have been sexually abused by a female pedophile, do you think more people would dare to speak out about it then? Or would it trigger female pedophile if they knew there are more female pedophile out there?

Unfortunately the children can't make such an hashtag, they have no voice. And you know what is worse than a pedophile / rapist ? It's when a mother or anyone else knowing about it and is in denial and pretend like if it isn't happening. Such people are so selfish and how the hell can they sleep at night while knowing that their husband or anyone is molesting / raping their child ?!
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:06 am

Another female pedophile.. I will only paste the title..

"Married mother-of-two teacher's aide, 26, is arrested after 'engaging in numerous sexual encounters with 11-year-old boy she hoped to have a long-term relationship with"

Source: dailymail

I am more concerned about children who is being sexually abused than being obsessed with people who agree to sexually exploit each others.

On average, there are 321,500 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States.1

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:14 pm

I agree that there's a double standard with female pedophiles, this might seem extreme to some, but I wish they could be executed.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:34 pm

I wish that too..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:56 am

This article were published 2012.

"A woman was sentenced to life in prison on Tuesday for videotaping herself performing sex acts with her 10-month-old son."

https://www.10tv.com/article/mother-sentenced-life-sexually-assaulting-her-baby

A pedophile who had an baby inside her uterus for maybe 9 months and then gave birth to it and God knows for how long she had been sexually abused him.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:12 am

I hope they kill her in prison...Wow, but many people ask the stupid question "What's wrong with sex?" But unfortunately they'll use situations like this to wiggle their way out because they wouldn't consider doing this (which is a VERY good thing) therefore it's not part of the so-called "healthy" & "good" aspect of sex. I wonder with Evolutionary Psychology what would they say about someting like this? I guess they would consider this an adaptive problem.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:16 am

You are correct.
theyd just make up some speculative explanation (Like you did) and leave it at that
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:28 am

I've been reading this for a min
http://lesswrong.com/lw/2l7/problems_in_evolutionary_psychology/

So far I feel that he's articulating some thoughts I had better.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:45 am

Ok, there's some issues I having with this...

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:59 pm

They deserve a voice and understanding, just as the male ones do, and just as anyone struggling with the effects of sexuality (i.e. this community) does.
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down