If Sex Didn't Exist...

2 posters

Go down

If Sex Didn't Exist... Empty If Sex Didn't Exist...

Post by tygersongbird Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:40 am

You know, I don't try to be obnoxious or anything towards the concept of sex. However, I will honestly say that I am not afraid to speak about being anti-sexual. If we are wanting to be visible and outreach to others in society, we have to be unafraid to speak up, right? 

So, yeah, I won't be afraid to speak up. However, one of the main arguments I hear again and again is "If sex didn't exist..." Here's what I mean.

I usually say something like "If sex wasn't a thing that existed, the world would be a safer, better place".

Then someone usually counters with: "If sex didn't exist, there would be no humans."

Then I usually say: "I think the world would be better off if people didn't have sex."

And it usually ends like this: "If your parents didn't have sex, you wouldn't be alive."

Basically pointing to the point of saying, sex is good because it created others and created you. I can't get through to people most days.

However, I always think of that as a horrible argument to have. Let's examine this argument in full, starting now.

If sex didn't exist, there would be humans, so you say. However, let's get into this whole "It's good because there's humans thing".

While I don't downplay what some humans have done in terms of extraordinary acts, let's also not downplay the atrocious natures that humans have as well. To disacknowledge that is to completely tell one side of the story here. So, while some humans have been good overall, many of them haven't been. With even the good people as well, how many have been brought down by their loins as well? It's safe to say many. 

Their loins in many cases tend to take the person from hero to tragic hero. They end up making fallacies off their sex drives that they otherwise wouldn't. Look at politicians, doctors, lawyers, and all sorts of people who have been through scandal because they wanted to have sex and fulfill their "procreative purpose". (That's another topic for another day). However, we still try to claim that sex is good? Convoluted logic, if you ask me.

Let's look at all the people who are possibly created off of this too. A lot of people who have murdered and stolen from people at large. They cause more distress and grief than ever. Not every human has been good is what I'm saying. Quite frankly, many of them are overwhelmingly depraved humans. Serial killers, notorious rapists, traffickers, child soldiers, all sorts of ills of society. 

Also, can't you say that a lot of children being born are born with diseases like down syndrome, tay sachs, PKU, caravan syndrome,Fetal alcohol syndrome, and other congenital birth defects. Why not take the pick of using a controlled method to screen out all these defects to create perfect, healthy spawn? I don't get it.

Also, on that end, let's take a view onto how most humans are created. I'd venture most aren't created because they 'chose to'. Nope, not at all. I mean, when you have sex in an alley, is it wanted? How many babies were created in a car, or at some sort of bar? Probably a bevvy of them. Then, how can you say that these people having kids is a good thing? Does that not show their inability to be good mothers and fathers? How many people even know or are still with the person they had sex with? With all sorts of broken homes, how could you say the baby was wanted or that the parents making them will be good parents? You can't guarantee either. 

So, in my opinion, sex created 2 forms of evil for them, and it has ruined the fabric of our world by leading a child down a spiraling road towards potential mess. Look at statistics on children from broken homes, and you will see what I mean. So, no, sex cannot be deemed good in reality.

"Hey, it created you".

First off, I had no say in that. It's not like I could have gone to my parents as an unborn protozoa or something and say "I want to be born now!" I didn't have a say in that. While I'm glad that I am born and alive now, who's to say that the only way I could have been born would be through intercourse? And who's to say that I couldn't have been born with like 170 iq by picking a genius to propogate with? There are other ways to have a baby, in vitro, parthenogenesis. There are all sorts of ways that I could have been born. However, I would have never had a decision to be born. It just happened. 

So, to say that it's good because I'm a product of it doesn't mean anything. It also doesn't negate the overwhelmingly bad products of birth by intercourse. Think about how astronomical the abortion rate is. Many parents didn't want to be parents. They were horrified by it all. Truth be told, I would be too. I see kids as potential headaches. I'm not the paternal type. 

Why should I be, either?

Despite all these things kids do, you are still supposed to love them. Even though they give you constant and perpetual grief. You're supposed to love them. Ugh!

How many kids do you honestly see doing things they shouldn't? How many teens despite parental insisting smoke, do drugs, drink booze, have sex, and do delinquent deviancy by law? How many? It's definitely a large percentage! Kids aren't angels, that's for sure. Believe me, they're not thinking of feeding the homeless when they're teens. Hearts full of havoc, a lot of them.

Yet we want to create more of them.

I don't get these people. I don't think I ever will. We just see the world differently. 

Look, if it were up to me, no one would have sex at all. If I created humans, I would make them without any sense of sex whatsoever. That way they can continue to improve the world instead of destroy it.

No one would even have sex organs at all. They would be absent of them. Everybody would all be just a nonsexual humanoids. It would just be a safe entity and space, innocent of trouble. Everybody would be able to focus and concentrate on truly being in harmony, and the world would be a haven of a world at that point. One can hope my world exists.

If I haven't convinced you that the whole "Sex is good because humans" argument, I don't think I ever will. However, I can still convince you that sex is not a good act, but rather a deplorable one. 

I can think of a lot of things that wouldn't exist if sex were to die. I can also think of a lot of ways society would be better. But I want to hear from you. How do you think society would be better if sex didn't exist?

tygersongbird

Back to top Go down

If Sex Didn't Exist... Empty Re: If Sex Didn't Exist...

Post by xenosimiana Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:05 am

If sex didn't exist street harassment in society would be very low, me and many other women and girls saving money when "It's that time of the month". The first one I can see being a bit more realistic than the second, but yeah. For now, that's all I can think of.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum