another kind of unfriendly people

4 posters

Go down

another kind of unfriendly people Empty another kind of unfriendly people

Post by Snowflake_ Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:52 am

Except that kind of people who really want a relationship are unfriendly.
I notice new mothers are unfriendly as well.Honestly ,I dislike them ,especially those breast-feeding mothers.
I can't explain why I dislike them until I know some Oxytocin researches.I just felt they are hostile ,very defensive and exclusive.

But the Oxytocin human ethnocentrism explain everything .Because I hate babies ,I avoid babies in real life.Even if  I ignore them ,they would "know" it because I didn't say "Your baby is so cute !".

I found they dislike the group of people who don't want babies and they have hostility towards them.
Snowflake_
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

another kind of unfriendly people Empty Re: another kind of unfriendly people

Post by Admin Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:16 pm

One of the negatives to Oxytocin is how it reinforces the "us vs. them" mentality, with people who they aren't bonded to by it being treated as an out-group.

Some people also happen to be egocentric, and have a "holier than thou" attitude, whether it's for having a baby, or not having children. I've seen that elitism go both ways, but elitist parents have society and it's norms that value parenthood backing them up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake_ Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Admin wrote:One of the negatives to Oxytocin is how it reinforces the "us vs. them" mentality, with people who they aren't bonded to by it being treated as an out-group.

Some people also happen to be egocentric, and have a "holier than thou" attitude, whether it's for having a baby, or not having children. I've seen that elitism go both ways, but elitist parents have society and it's norms that value parenthood backing them up.
But they are Oxytocin added.
The hideous nature of love.
Snowflake_
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Ridd Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:10 am

<

Last edited by J. Ridd on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

J. Ridd

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffinsky Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:35 am

Necroposting, but "oh, well" as they say. I agree with Admin, it's more of societal factor than biochemistry, in my opinion.

Puffinsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down