Non-hormonal methods of lowering libido?

+8
xenosimiana
Aztec12
Biscotti
Snowflake_
Panache
Admin
Bobbb1
Darkthrone
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Non-hormonal methods of lowering libido?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Non-hormonal methods of lowering libido?

Post by Aztec12 Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:56 am

I heard form the Russian site is that one of the people there used a calendar on being successful in ignore their desires so when ever they feel down they can look at there calendar and see how many times they were successful. Or something like that .
Aztec12
Aztec12

Back to top Go down

Non-hormonal methods of lowering libido?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Non-hormonal methods of lowering libido?

Post by xenosimiana Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:15 am

Hopefully there would be more effective ways of dealing with it, esp. stuff like this: 
https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/psychiatric-disorders/sexuality,-gender-dysphoria,-and-paraphilias/overview-of-paraphilic-disorders

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Thanks a lot for this thread. I've wondered about this for a long time myself. In my experience, things that have notably increased libido have included niacin (either from drinks or tablets) and medication for anxiety. Not sure what the opposite of those would be, but staying away from those might help.
SlagToccata
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtleuchten Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:03 pm

I had once opened this thread about veganism and asexuality, where is it gone?
As for natural means of lowering libido.

Nachtleuchten

Back to top Go down

Post by Pravotoop Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:44 am

Perhaps meditation. It may not work for everyone but it generally works. Usually.

Pravotoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Pravotoop Wed May 29, 2019 7:21 pm

Does anyone have any tips on how to ease oneself into meditation? I need to get better at it, but what I'm doing isn't working. I know it works differently for everyone and has more drastic effects on some than others, but maybe that just comes down to the TYPE of meditation I'm doing.

Pravotoop

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Ridd Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:56 pm

<

J. Ridd

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:27 am

I'd specifically recommend against meditation for this purpose, even though I advocate for it in general. The point is literally to let your mind go as wild as possible and to not stop it from going places you'd normally be terrified of.
SlagToccata
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum