I probably am in way over my head with this.

5 posters

Go down

I probably am in way over my head with this. Empty I probably am in way over my head with this.

Post by Pravotoop Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:47 am

Very Happy
Hello.

I'm new here, first time EVER having an account on such a public forum, and I'm not going to give much of an introduction because I realized just now that, having an account, I have the ability to interact with Real Humans who will either shatter my reality as it is (I've shut myself off from modern amenities quite much using a combination of Chrome extensions (except YouTube and a dictionary extension thing for looking up words)). So...

I mean, everyone here seems nice. I have my own concerns as well. I'm antisexual, that's out of the way.

I'll share more later. I'm concerned about attracting attention from the (I assume there's a lack of admins here because the main one seems... inactive, and they're the only admin) potential trolls around here.

Last edited by Pravotoop on Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo with parenthesis.)

Pravotoop

Back to top Go down

I probably am in way over my head with this. Empty Re: I probably am in way over my head with this.

Post by J. Ridd Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:59 pm

Welcome here, Skull Child.

Last edited by J. Ridd on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

J. Ridd

Back to top Go down

I probably am in way over my head with this. Empty Re: I probably am in way over my head with this.

Post by SCH0206 Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:21 pm

I don't think you have to worry about trolls (for the time being anyway) since this forum isn't very well known. We never had a problem with trolls so far.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana Wed May 01, 2019 7:47 pm

Hello and welcome!

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffinsky Sun May 05, 2019 3:04 pm

Hello, i agree with SCH0206, this forum's too specialized and unknown to have trolls, in my opinion.

Puffinsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum