Salutations to All!

+2
SCH0206
Bobbb1
6 posters

Go down

Salutations to All! Empty Salutations to All!

Post by lawrence Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:51 am

I don't know where to begin, really. I've just got so many multifarious ways of putting across why exactly I'm fervently opposed and wholly disgusted by anything sexual in nature whatsoever.

But first and foremost: Greetings to All! And I hope you are all faring well in this new year. It is indeed truly a great pleasure to have chanced upon this forum, for it is a blessing to find like-minded folk who revile and seek to eradicate this vile, demonic and feral lust that most of humanity is unfortunately, incapable of recovering from.

I am sixteen years old– and throughout my adolescence I have detested sexuality. It was most anguishing and frustrating to see my peers succumb to the temptation of the media, of popular culture, of their own "hormones"– I had lost several friends as a result of my sheer antipathy towards their perversion. The deed is just simply sick! And so is anything related to it. Inarguably disgusting. Absolutely impure.

Sex is a drug.

Humanity has advanced to the point wherein artificial wombs are now in testing stage and gamete cells can be formed from any cell in the body. Sex no longer needs to exist for it is no longer necessary for procreation.

As such, should we not campaign to finally destroy this impurity from our species? Such that we may ascend into a higher echelon of living? Such that the innocence of children will never be tarnished, and that the paradigm that exists between the genders along with all of its accompanying detriments such as sexism, objectification and rape be eradicated forever? A new world calls. Shall we not strive towards it?
lawrence
lawrence

Back to top Go down

Salutations to All! Empty Re: Salutations to All!

Post by Bobbb1 Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:42 am

Last edited by Sigh... on Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Bobbb1

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Wow, the new year started less than a week ago, and we already have a new member, especially a young one. Welcome!

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Hello!! It's beautiful seeing that we have a new member! And definitely a plus with someone as young as you. I look forward to dialoging with you and whatever info you'll share with us!

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Welcome! You're the first new member of the year! Sorry to hear that you lost so many friends because of that. Sexualization, and how hyped up the pursuit of sex is in the media are part of the problem, along with peer pressure. Do you think if it weren't for those things, then it wouldn't have such a hold on so many peoples' lives?

One of the factors that made me associate with the antisexual community is rejecting the ideas that life revolves around sex, and against the ideas that people's worth is determined by their ability to attract sexual partners, or the amount of sex they have. I've had that rhetoric pushed on me too and it just made me more strongly oppose it. People are so much more than that, and I think reducing people to sex, and convincing people that seeking it is the most important thing in life, are among the factors that has held human progress back, and individually, has held many people back from being as happy as they could've been.

I don't think sexuality will disappear from the world, but there are ways its influence and pressure can be resisted and countered, which is one of the things that we're about.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrence Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Admin wrote:Welcome! You're the first new member of the year! Sorry to hear that you lost so many friends because of that. Sexualization, and how hyped up the pursuit of sex is in the media are part of the problem, along with peer pressure. Do you think if it weren't for those things, then it wouldn't have such a hold on so many peoples' lives?

One of the factors that made me associate with the antisexual community is rejecting the ideas that life revolves around sex, and against the ideas that people's worth is determined by their ability to attract sexual partners, or the amount of sex they have. I've had that rhetoric pushed on me too and it just made me more strongly oppose it. People are so much more than that, and I think reducing people to sex, and convincing people that seeking it is the most important thing in life, are among the factors that has held human progress back, and individually, has held many people back from being as happy as they could've been.

I don't think sexuality will disappear from the world, but there are ways its influence and pressure can be resisted and countered, which is one of the things that we're about.

Thank you all for the hearty welcome. I can only say that I fully concur with you. Media, the influence of elder peers, the failure of education to condemn such activities beforehand as vile and hedonistic– all have contributed to the destruction of innocence in our youth and the subsequent inundation of their minds with lust.

What are we? Slaves to DNA? Is our only purpose on this Earth to "reproduce", and then die? It's absolutely ridiculous as to how so many individuals are unfortunately under the yoke of their "hormones". Verily, we were granted our sentience for a purpose! Such that we may wholly ignore these primal opiates of the past. Indeed so it has held human progress back!

But as we speak, teenagers across the world are being sexualised and told that their only goal in life is to pursue this sickening and impure act, perpetuating the cycle of corruption from which only a few of us have been able to escape. I, who deem myself as an activist, could only strongly emphasise the ever present need for us to act fast and spread our message as quickly as possible to salvage all the people that we can save from the succubi.
lawrence
lawrence

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:26 pm

Welcome. I'm interested in hearing more about what led you to here. I found the antisexual community (On an old defunct forum) about your age too. And like you I was getting ticked off by elder peers talking about "Marriage" and the young generation buying into it.

Have you had much discussion of it? I agree sex is a drug but first you'd have to convince people 1. Why drugs are bad. 2. Why this "natural" drug is bad.
But maybe your goal isn't to convince those people but to reach people like us who need support. That's cool too.

Will be interesting talking with you, welcome.
Biscotti
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum