Thank You, Admin!

Go down

Thank You, Admin!

Post by Panache on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:10 pm

Admin,

I’ve noticed you seem to make a point of responding to every new issue people bring up. I really appreciate that. You don’t leave any of us out in the cold!

You helped me go from feeling very shy and thinking basically, “OMG these people are scary. What am I doing publicly participating in a social movement anyway?” to feeling very welcome, and now I’m going, HECK yes, all these important issues that desperately need talking about, sooner or later we’re going to change the world.

We’re such a diverse group, it kind of blows my mind that we can talk collaboratively about any issue at all. It takes a special person to be able to relate to all of us and help us feel included.

Admin: “Cake, anybody?”
“I’m vegan.”
“I’m paleo.”
“Gluten-free.”
“Sugar-free.”
Admin: “That’s okay! Try my vegan almond cake, it’s delicious.”
Everyone: Shocked  “Wahhh! No one’s ever accepted us like that before!”

So I just wanted to say thank you for making this Fortress and making us all welcome around the campfire. flower
Panache

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You, Admin!

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Thank you so much for this! I'm glad I could encourage you to participate here, and show that we're not so scary! Very Happy

It also means a lot to me to find others I can discuss these issues with, and many here may also feel the same way, not having anyone else they can discuss these issues with, or they felt isolated until they found this site. I can be so isolating being who we are, so it's important that we band together!
Admin
Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:37 pm

I agree:)
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by AzureSky on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:40 am

I agree as well. 

I was a little uncomfortable at first when posting, as I wasn't sure how alive the forum even was, but when people replied, I felt a lot more welcome. Smile
AzureSky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down