Re: Everything about everything and nothing

Post by Biscotti on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Go out there and make mistakes.

Because the residual anger will help fuel your drive to keep going. Wink
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:14 pm

I think I found a new way of eating, a new diet. And it evolved from a new way of drinking.
I found, that when tempted to drink something sweet when I'm thirsty, such a juice or soda. If I satiate my thirst with water first, then I'm less thirsty. Duh right? Well that means I can then save my juice or soda for another time, when I'm less thirsty and when I can drink it slowly instead of gulping it down in a thirst-craze.

Now. Take this concept and take it to the food. Usually, I scarf thigns down when I'm hungry and have less time to dwell on it's flavour. So what we need to do is 3 steps
1. Don't eat until you're REALLY hungry.
2. When you're REALLY hungry, scarf down food that has no taste. Like a pile of trash or something. Quantity over quality. In fact, since taste has NO presence here, it's BETTER if it's as flavourless as possible. So that that flavour can be saved for the actual meal.
3. Then slowly eat your ACTUAL meal and enjoy it for as long as possible since there's no rush.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:01 pm

Some rando psych survey I did for $1.50 (for christmas money) randomly advertised a (no relocation needed) psychology research position to me.

And I filled it out? I've never had random jobs advertised to me before lol.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Isn't shame such a weird concept. 

For example, people often claim that the people who do the shaming are the cause of said shame.

But that doesn't add up.

For example, if I were to come at someone and attempt to shame them for some arbitrary factor. For example.

'Admin, I frankly find it repulsive and ridiculous that you made the forum have such a dark colour scheme. What are you some disgusting lobotomized vampire who can't stand seeing anything with a light gradient of over 30%? Grow up!'

Well it doesn't really hit the mark. But even though it's so silly, the english language might still say that I am "shaming" someone, despite the fact that there is no shame felt ("a painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong or foolish behavior."). It is 'shaming', because I am 'attempting to shame' not because it is 'causing shame'.

I have more to say to this, particularly the sexual nerds who cry about how traumatized they are by sexual shame. What do they mean?
Also shame politics, is whoever cries the loudest and accuses the other side of things most persistently the winner in todays politics?
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 pm

WHERE IS PRUDE?

I keep finding bits and pieces of the precursor forum to this one

http://archive.is/wXXON

Prude wrote:The International Antisexual Movement (IAM) is inactive. Its peak was around 2005 or 2006 when Nesterenko and other antisexuals were interviewed for Russian nationwide TV networks and websites until antisexuals got disappointed because they thought reporters were misinterpreting them as sex-phobes. What remains of the IAM in practice is the five antisexual forums, the antisexual Facebook groups, the antisexual LiveJournal group, and antisexuals' blogs, Twitter blogs, and Google+ pages. There is not much offline activity besides occasional irregular gatherings of a few people.
I refuse to believe someone that knowledgeable just up and disappeared or is unaware of this forum. Also all those other members, and where did innocentminds.net go?

Also p sure the last message on that archive (User: Worldcrasher) was me lel.

I'm thinking of making a forum topic dedicated to tracking down these old forums.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:52 pm

lol how did you even find that forum? o.O
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:30 am

BLACK FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I feel so hyper about it. Oh my.. I don't even know what to buy !
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:01 pm

I can't believe this.. :c  I was thinking to buy new stuff which I needed but found nothing which I liked and the only thing I bought was soaps! What the...

Sigh...
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Sometimes this month I am posting some forum about "rhetoric". I think more discussion needs to be made about different arguments (between members as well as addressing perceived pop-culture arguments).

It's going to be an ongoing topic, but when I post it I want to make a biiiiig opening post. 

Or someone can beat me to the punch and start the topic themselves and I'll post it later.

There is a current "counter-arguments" thread, but this is going to be a more broad form of that.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:39 pm

Many pads for women contains chemicals and is bad. It's safest to use organic or those washable pads. Anyways.. So, I saw this huge pads (I will not mention the brand as to not make advertisiment but it's not organic, and maybe contains chemicals) and wow.. they're so huge.. Like baby diaper or something.. It must be cozy to wear them. I wonder why not all pads for night are that big. It looks like baby diaper lol..
Anyways.. just had to share this cool thing ^-^
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:05 pm

Are you guys making posts from laptop / computer or cell phone? Or maybe both?

I remember that some people were using an app when they were writing on a forum. I thought it was an app only for that forum but the app is for different forums. I don't remember the name of the app.

If any of you write from the cell phone, do you use any specific app or do you log in from a browser each time?
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:22 pm

When I log into this forum through my cellphone, I use a browser. But, most of the time, I post through my laptop.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:59 pm

Ok. It's good that there is a mobile version of this forum :)
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:23 pm

I've accessed it through my laptop and my phone, but I only post on my laptop.

Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:03 am

Ok. I found the app which I mentioned when I said that I remember that some people were using it on a forum, it's called "Tapatalk". I remember now that the forum had no mobile version. So, I guess this app is for forums who don't have mobile version. So there is no need for me to download it :P
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:45 pm

When I haven't been on the forum for a while and then I enter the forum I feel "home sweet home" lol
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:31 pm

Just watched a video with the title "Girls, please STOP wearing high heels."

Even some sexual people are aware of some of the sexualization of girls which is good.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:38 pm

I always thought I was hot stuff for being able to count to 20 on my fingers rather then 10 because I took a term of sign language in elementary school.

But I just realized today at work that if you use your fingers for binary you can count up to 1024 using just your 10 digits.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Why is it so hard to choose a curtain (for windows) -.-
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:54 pm

I knew how to count to 31 on one hand in binary, but didn't think about using both hands to count to 1024 that way! Trying that would take too long, but I can see how it works!

Was the video about high heels being sexualized, or about the damage they can do when worn over time? I've walked in high heeled boots for several blocks before, and it was painful, but it wasn't as bad as the times I had to wear high-heeled dress shoes. How can anyone put up with that everyday?

Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:04 pm

Well to be consistent it's either 1024/32 or 1023/31 depending on if you count the "zero" or not.

Oh shoot I'm acting like a nerd aren't I.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:01 pm

@Admin wrote:Was the video about high heels being sexualized, or about the damage they can do when worn over time? I've walked in high heeled boots for several blocks before, and it was painful, but it wasn't as bad as the times I had to wear high-heeled dress shoes. How can anyone put up with that everyday?

I see. Hope it hasn't caused you permanent damage on the feeth :\ It was about both, this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLXBdqG1ovY

I have high winter boots but mine is not the type which she is talking about I think. I very rarely wear them but when I do wear them I get some pain. I thought it was because it wasn't so wide.. I hope it's not shoes which cause damage on the feeth. I always wear slippers at home. I had some slippers which caused pain in my feeth but they were not high, but they were so bad to my feeth :/
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:09 pm

I went on facebook (w/ fake account) today and see
"Big news! Hillary Clinton protects campaign aide from sexual harassment"

and im like, "oh ok, tho idk why hillarys still in the news these days"

then I hover over it.

She protected a campaign aide who was ACCUSED of sexual harassment.

oh ok lol.

sorry, this isn't relevant to ANYthing, just thought it was funny.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:22 am

I'm trying to figure the thought processes of sexuals out.

Once again I argued the simple claim that sexual preferences is akin to movie preferences or political preferences. It is one that really, they should be in favour of, else they are undermining their own side.

It is a simple claim, part of the KISS philosophy of antisexualism. You. can. have. an. opinion. about. sexuality.

But even the common-folk do not seem to have this sentiment. I am trying to combat them on equal grounds, I am literally trying to bring them up a level. I have seen other antisexuals combat sexuals on sexual terms, and I think that's fine, but I just also think it is subtly fallacious. (Perhaps.)

So what do the sexuals want. Should I just give up, and view them as the pathetic subhuman brainwashed tools they claim they are?

Seriously wondering this. Change direction? Any input?

I need to get together with one of my friends who is common-folk (this just means I happened upon them by chance and not by seeking them out) but also sex-ambivalent (perhaps ""ace"" because of that) and get their input perhaps.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:06 pm

todo today
Video essay script, "is there a more hateful relationship then romance?"
Poster for "sexuality is not the default"
email faculty about the college blatantly lying, (will telling incoming students affect them?)

I am wondering....vid essay may do better w/ delay..
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum