Tips for Building Self-Esteem

Go down

Tips for Building Self-Esteem

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue May 26, 2015 11:05 am

Yo everybody

First of all, antisexual people are not antisexual because of bad self esteem, this post is meant for people that has a sexual life to feel "Love" and when they don't get it, they feel they are worthless and unwanted, they get depressed, they are so dependent on peoples sexual desires for them otherwise they feel like they are nothing in this world if they don't have someone who is interested in them in a sexual way, "attracted" as people call it.

anyhow, all people is in need of a good self esteem, children, teenagers, adults and the elder.
All people should appreciate themselves and not be dependent on sexual "love" /sexuality.

Don't make yourself into a slave of mankind or slave of peoples sexual desires. You should appreciate yourself and your body. It's your body and you have a bigger value than you realize. Why make yourself an sex object and fulfill peoples sexual desires by fixing bigger boobs? when you can love yourself the way you are?

Try to help yourself, appreciate yourself and live a healthy life. Don't be dependent on peoples attention all the time, rather be the one who GIVES attention to the one who needs attention such as children, teenagers, homeless people, etc.. Be a better person will make you feel better about yourself!

Edit: I replace the link with another one. It's about "Self-love is the foundation of recovery, self-growth, and fulfilling your dreams." Intro To Self-Love

http://raw-alignment.com/self-love/need-help-getting-started/

Last edited by †Sexuality Killer† on Fri May 13, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips for Building Self-Esteem

Post by Admin on Wed May 27, 2015 11:56 am

Great post, and I agree! It's sad that so many people turn to sex that they might not actually want, because they've become dependent on it, and the ability to find sexual partners for the external validation, that any positive traits, skills and talents a person has to their character are treated as irrelevant.

Society as a whole reduces peoples' worth to their their bodies, their looks, and ability to find sexual partners. There's so much more to any person than that! What about other traits, skills, and talents, and taking the time to cultivate them?

I've heard of people having sex they didn't really want, because they were lonely, and felt like that was the only way they could be loved. Just having sex with someone isn't a relationship, and it itself isn't love, though sex gets tied with love so much. That's just a temporary, and short-lived fix to feeling loneliness, and worthlessness. I haven't been in that situation myself, but I assume many who do have sex just to cure feelings of worthless or loneliness are aware of how it won't cure those feelings.

The closest I've experienced is the codependent relationship I was in. I was aware that it was codependent, but felt trapped. I hated that I felt compelled to sacrifice my well-being and felt too hopeless to escape, but at the same time convinced, or tried to convince myself my worth came from my self-sacrifice, or my martyrdom, and was dependent on it in a way.
Admin
Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:43 pm

This is maybe / probably the best app that exists about how to build ones self esteem, I really recommend it! You (people) can download it on your cell phone :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.afradadmedia.howtobuildselfesteem
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down