❀ Furnishings & Home Decor ❀

Go down

❀ Furnishings & Home Decor ❀

Post by x Skull Child x on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:02 pm

I am thinking of buying new ceiling lamps. I don't like most of todays ceiling lamps. But finally, today I found few which I liked:)

I would like to have a big doll hanging in the ceiling in gray colour, like a shadow in the bed room but I am not good at sewing and such stuff, so I will not have it. Just an idea I got.

"Tom Dooley must hang. Hang down your head, Tom Dooley. Hang down your head and cry. Hang down your head, Tom Dooley. Poor boy, you're bound to die."

lol, that song come to my mind..

Do you like furnishings / decor too? :)

Last edited by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
x Skull Child x

Back to top Go down

Re: ❀ Furnishings & Home Decor ❀

Post by x Skull Child x on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:41 pm

I don't think I've really had furnishing as an interests before until last year maybe. The reason is because I see it as a talent and I don't have that talent. There are people with eyes who can put everything in a way so that it look awesome. But i'm not the worst of the worst.

If someone would ever visit my apartment, they would probably say something like "You have a lovely kitchen, nice furniture". And not like "Oh! Wow, such an cool kitchen!!".

You get the point.

But as long as we like our home, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks of it. However, I prefer that someone with talent for furnishing would help me, but it's probably expensive so I rather do it myself.

My room style is a combination of castle, cathedral, Inn and graveyeard. That's what makes me feel home. Otherwise I would feel like if I were on a motel.

I believe that making the home comfortable affects one more than some people might think. Just imagine waking up to a bed, table and a gray wall.. VS waking up to a room that matches your interests.

Furnishings have become my new interest :)
x Skull Child x

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:08 am

I like home decor to a certain degree, but I look at it in terms of how functional and comfortable it has to be, organized. Because some stuff makes no sense to me.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by x Skull Child x on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:59 am

Yea, organized! It's very important for me to have it organized.

I am waiting to get money, then I can order the ceiling lamps:)

I just wish there were such doll which I have imagined in my head. A big adult-doll in gray color, with a rope around the neck, hanging in the ceiling. I guess that's the only thing which will be missing :c
x Skull Child x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:57 pm

I just wish there were such doll which I have imagined in my head. A big adult-doll in gray color, with a rope around the neck, hanging in the ceiling. I guess that's the only thing which will be missing :c

facepalms
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:42 pm

no offense by the facepalm btw, I just thought it was weird
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Skull Child x on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:28 pm

Hehe. I get spontaneous ideas sometimes:)
x Skull Child x

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:08 pm

To be real, the doll comment is creepy Nacht.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by x Skull Child x on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:14 pm

What's creepy depends on what people are used to, that which is "normal" to them. Few weeks back, I watched a video where the people in china were boiling a dog alive and a kid were standing there too and they were all watching and to them that's normal. Not even the kid seemed reacting, he were just standing there like nothing. But for people who don't celebrate Yulin, they would see those people as evil and creepy.

Legs of an dead animal in the freezer is very creepy. Thinking that a doll hanging in the ceiling is more creepy than legs of an dead baby lamb in the freezer is because people are used to the latter one than a doll hanging in the ceiling.

Anyways.

Last edited by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
x Skull Child x

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Or like how some prosexuals might think we're creepy because of our antisexual viewpoint.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by x Skull Child x on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:18 am

Yea, or amish dolls. If you search on "amish doll" on image google you'll see that they're without faces.

I googled and found something called "island of the dolls". Those dolls looked creepy hehe.

The doll I had imagined were not a baby doll. Just a gray doll without face lol
x Skull Child x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Skull Child x on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:59 pm

Wow i'm so excited to tell you all about this.

I am going to be a child again!!!!!!!!

I haven't really thought it could be possible but now I have some hope!

Few years ago I thought it was enough to have some childish clothes. You know those hoodies with ears which I no longer like ugh because I don't want to be an animal !

I can make my whole room into a children's room *smile*

24 hours kindergarten ! I don't have to ever grow up !! :)

I don't want to buy anything now because it's Black Friday next week! WOHO !
x Skull Child x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Skull Child x on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:09 pm

But.. I am worried that this might just be a phase.. :c  I am aware of that. I am awake lol That would be so aweful :c

I will try to not buy very expensive stuff so that if this is a phase I can sell them if I don't need them later on.

As for now, I feel so excited to live as a child again!:) I can't decribe really the feeling of being a kid again! :D

Last edited by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
x Skull Child x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:10 pm

I think that it's good and important to grow up, there are a few things from childhood that you should preserve though.

I'm actually going to say that I'm not sure your strategy here is a good one if you mean it as a complete philosophy. But I also don't know if it's serious or if it's some sort of ironic venture.

There are a lot of adults who act very pathetically as if they are children. And unfortunately they all seem to hang around where my house is. I.e, the same block where the bar is. I am restraining myself from expressing how stupid these "PARTY XD" idiots are.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Skull Child x on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:32 pm

I made 2 posts, in case you missed to read the second one. I wrote that this could be a phase and I am aware of that.

I will live by how I feel now, what I am interested in now. And that is to live as a child again. I'm 100% serious about this :)

I'm not going to be like those adults who talk like kids and wear diaper (videos on youtube) That's mental. Especially the girl who called her partner "daddy" (whom she have a sexual relationship with..).

I can buy a bed like this one, https://folketsmobler.se/media/2016/10/Batman-s%C3%A4ng-800x533.jpg

Or have a room like this, https://folketsmobler.se/media/2015/08/Pinky-800x534.jpg

It feels great to know that I can live my life however I want:)
x Skull Child x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down