Would you ever visit a nudist resort?

+2
radarerror31
SCH0206
6 posters

Go down

Would you ever visit a nudist resort? Empty Would you ever visit a nudist resort?

Post by SCH0206 Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:52 pm

Some people link nudity and sexuality together, but many nudist resorts' objective is to try to separate these concepts from each other. Ones like Cypress Cove in Florida heavily discourage sexual language and behavior and encourage a family-friendly environment. Personally, I'm not comfortable with going to a nudist locale, but it doesn't bother me if others do. Is this something you would like to try for yourselves?

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Would you ever visit a nudist resort? Empty Re: Would you ever visit a nudist resort?

Post by radarerror31 Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:45 pm

I don't like being around people in general, regardless of nudity.  It would probably be difficult for me beyond the norm because of years of conditioning, and perhaps because of shame because I don't look very good with clothes off.  I'd need a really good reason to go to a nudist resort, like business, to be able to tolerate it.

radarerror31

Back to top Go down

Would you ever visit a nudist resort? Empty Re: Would you ever visit a nudist resort?

Post by Hate100 Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Never because I'm against nudity.

Hate100

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbb1 Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:27 pm

Nope.

Bobbb1

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:20 pm

No, for the simple reason that people tend to look better with clothes on. I have not yet found an exception to this.
SlagToccata
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:32 pm

No, don't trust nudists. The "family-friendly environment" probably means it's run by pedos.
Biscotti
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:37 pm

Biscotti wrote:No, don't trust nudists. The "family-friendly environment" probably means it's run by pedos.

I doubt it. Cypress Cove (and I assume other all-age nudist resorts as well) have a rule that adults can't approach or touch unfamiliar children, which is very understandable.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:50 pm

Pedos can still get off by looking at things.
Families mean the people that go there are sexual.
Even without sexuality that sort of crap isn't stuff you show.
Naturists are uncivilized (as theres no other reason to go nude), backwards (as there are no benefits and more harms to going nude), unhygienic (as that is but one harm to going nude), disrespectful (in the same way that mooning is disrespectful) prosexuals (see my first post).
Also probably conformists. I don't support tattoos or stuff like that, but this is ridiculous.
Biscotti
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:08 pm

I'm trying to write a longer more eloquent post tearing down exactly why I have an ardent, 

ardent 

ARDENT distrust of this rhetoric and why you should too. But I dont know if anyone would find it interesting.
Biscotti
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Biscotti wrote:I'm trying to write a longer more eloquent post tearing down exactly why I have an ardent, 

ardent 

ARDENT distrust of this rhetoric and why you should too. But I dont know if anyone would find it interesting.

You don't know if anyone would find it interesting or not unless you post it. I'm open to hearing what you have to say.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbb1 Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Last edited by Sigh... on Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bobbb1

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:56 pm

x Nacht Klaue x wrote:Would you guys want to see your parents naked?

No. Sometimes, my mother would be half-dressed around the house, and that made me feel uncomfortable.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum