Hello! Another New Member Here!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Another New Member Here! Empty Hello! Another New Member Here!

Post by xenosimiana Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:54 am

Hello! What led me here was having a convo with an antisexual on AVEN, because I made a post about feeling distressed about sex and needed some advice on how to deal with it. And he was inquiring about why I felt that way and he provided some advice, so eventually I was curious about his thoughts and he sent me a link to a YouTube video by SmithSmith about Antisexuality, which I found interesting. I was somewhat surprised of myself because I wasn't offended, but I felt the video could've had more information in it so I went looking for more info and stumbled onto this site, to make a long story short. I'll post more on certain topics I was looking over soon but I just quickly wanted to introduce myself before you guys think I'm just window shopping. 

Also I want to share a YouTube vid with yall by Deborrah Cooper as she talks about the global epidemic of women being killed by the men who claim to love them. Now she mainly talks from an African-American perspective, but it can apply to different races of course, but it shows how sex makes people (especially men) psycho....this is one of the reasons why I wished sex never existed. Unrealistic I know, but really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S_W3D2S1fQ

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Hello! Another New Member Here! Empty Re: Hello! Another New Member Here!

Post by Biscotti Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Oh hi, that was me. Thanks for giving the video a test-run. Sorry I didn't make the link to this forum more clear. But there's so few sites for antisexualism that I'm glad you found it easily anyway. Glad you're interested in antisexualism! The problem you mentioned is indeed a symptom of sexual society. I believe I read that abuse and violence is more likely to be instigated by people you know.
Not to fear-mongle. Most of us wish sex didn't exist for some reason or another. Some because of it's harmful effects, but some because they believe the system is inherently flawed (or both). It's interesting to hear more sex-negative thoughts about it from other people, so glad you joined!
Biscotti
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:26 pm

Welcome to the forum!

I do want to point out, though, that sex is a human problem, not a gender one, and plus, there are women who hurt and even kill men over sexual reasons.

That's true about the majority abuse being instigated by those known to you rather than strangers, which is why society should stop being obsessed with stranger-danger. Of course, strangers can and do commit atrocities, but I think people should keep a closer eye on those they consider their friends. Sadly, most of the people who had hurt me were those I thought I could trust.

Sorry for going a bit off-topic. Again, welcome!

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:26 pm

SCH0206 wrote:Welcome to the forum!

I do want to point out, though, that sex is a human problem, not a gender one, and plus, there are women who hurt and even kill men over sexual reasons.

That's true about the majority abuse being instigated by those known to you rather than strangers, which is why society should stop being obsessed with stranger-danger. Of course, strangers can and do commit atrocities, but I think people should keep a closer eye on those they consider their friends. Sadly, most of the people who had hurt me were those I thought I could trust.

Sorry for going a bit off-topic. Again, welcome!
Thanks for the welcome! Of course women hurt men as well, but in the community that I'm apart of men usually are the main perpetrators and some women tend to be the enablers, so I was just speaking from my end. But yeah definitely a human problem.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:34 pm

Biscotti wrote:Oh hi, that was me. Thanks for giving the video a test-run. Sorry I didn't make the link to this forum more clear. But there's so few sites for antisexualism that I'm glad you found it easily anyway. Glad you're interested in antisexualism! The problem you mentioned is indeed a symptom of sexual society. I believe I read that abuse and violence is more likely to be instigated by people you know.
Not to fear-mongle. Most of us wish sex didn't exist for some reason or another. Some because of it's harmful effects, but some because they believe the system is inherently flawed (or both). It's interesting to hear more sex-negative thoughts about it from other people, so glad you joined!
Thanks! I'm interested in hearing other viewpoints about sex and relationships, especially to justify and strengthen thoughts I've been having for years. It's one of the reasons why I joined AVEN and this site because these different viewpoints I think would help redefine what "love" and "romance" is/or isn't.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbb1 Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Last edited by Sigh... on Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Bobbb1

Back to top Go down

Post by tygersongbird Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Nice to meet you. I am glad to hear we met another sex-negative person here. Cool. And I liked the video. It does for some reason lead to psycho violence more often than not. I don't get it. But I thank you for bringing that point up.

tygersongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:39 am

x Nacht Klaue x wrote:Welcome sunny
Thanks for sharing the link, I like watching videos:)
Your welcome!  Smile

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:40 am

tygersongbird wrote:Nice to meet you. I am glad to hear we met another sex-negative person here. Cool. And I liked the video. It does for some reason lead to psycho violence more often than not. I don't get it. But I thank you for bringing that point up.
Nice to meet you as well. Thanks for liking the vid and your welcome!

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum