Greetings comrades!

+3
ForeverPure
Admin
VirusHybrid
7 posters

Go down

Greetings comrades! Empty Greetings comrades!

Post by VirusHybrid Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:24 pm

cheers Hello comrades! cheers

So... where do I begin?  @

I found this site after I went to the Russian antisexual site, Antisexual Stronghold. I had heard about it before and decided to check it out today after an incident on AVEN, a pitiful site (a s*** site would be a better word Cool)-that that I think I won't be visiting again in a while, involving some users (you know who you are  Evil or Very Mad ) who were "gray sexuals" who got offended by an antisexual joke (I expected it, lol  Laughing) that I told. They were like "stop" and "you've gone too far", then they started to say stuff like ignore me and that I "just wanted attention". The same thing has happened to other members who try to make antisexual jokes (keep in mind, just jokes)... they get shut up. I honestly don't know what is wrong with most of the "people" on that site.

However enough about a stupid site. I registered to Antisexual Stronghold and I found it that it was discontinued, which was a huge disappointment. So after I realized this, I started checking links on the site, which had gone dead too. I then decided to continue my search elsewhere. I googled "antisexual forum" (because when "anti" and "sexual" aren't combined, you get websites about "anti-sexual abuse") and clicked on a link to an antisexuality blog. When I got there, the first thing I noticed was a link to a new antisexual website called "FORTRESS" (actually kind of glad that we aren't on Google so that trolls won't find their way here), so I decided to click on the link. I signed up immediately and here I am.

I have been an very antisexual/antiromantic for as long as I could possibly remember. As far as I know, I have NEVER been sex-positive nor have I had sex or plan to be in a romantic relationship... and I don't plan to either. I have my reasons for thinking like this, such as: I have lost my friends due to things involving sex/romance, I find sex disgusting... and creepy, and the fact that society makes sex one of the most important things (if not the most important) to ever exist - it is not. It is just so hard for me to understand this "sex" thing and I don't think I ever will.

I cannot count how many "friendships" I have lost due to things related directly or indirectly to sexuality/romance. You could only imagine the reasons with sexuality, but whenever one of my "friends" got a significant other, they didn't want to associate with me anymore. Some were even like "you are being annoying" and "I'll stop talking to you". Keep in mind, I considered these people my "best friends". They were like family members to me and their stupid SOs took that away. Their significant other also would behave rudely towards me when I would not let them get all the attention. It makes me sick.

An example of this would be that I have had a certain "friend" for about a year. After she got a boyfriend on Valentine's Day (the worst holiday ever made), she started to act strange. I knew the fate of our friendship the moment she told me the news about her new boyfriend. Whenever I would talk to her on the weekends, she would say that she had to go because she was having a guest over (presumably the boyfriend). She started to not hang out with me anymore. We would go places with each other every month. Now that she has gotten a boyfriend, she is too busy for me. Whenever I ask her to go somewhere, she will make up an excuse or say that she has something to do. We hardly talk to each other anymore, and I have to be the first person to text her. I don't really care anymore because all she really talks about new is her boyfriend.

Sex is disgusting and creepy. It looks weird and stupid as hell. I mean just the movements is enough to make me sick. Also, all of the body fluids involved make me want to vomit... as well as the way the genitals look afterwards. I see sex as something nasty, wet, and slimy... not to mention evil. I just don't understand how people can be so stupid to fail to realize how destructive sex is. It destroys lives, relationships, families, society... basically everything!

I think the thing that gets to me the most is how society views sex. It seems to be the most important thing (although that's b******* to me). I can't going a day without hearing or seeing something sexual. If you don't have sex, you are "lame" and not "cool". At least that's what society would have someone to think. Even the smallest things are sexualized. I see nothing funny about sex, unlike most "people" (I say people very loosely). The filth I hear come out of people's mouth everyday and how everyone is so obsessed with sex makes me want to smash open my skull on a brick wall.

Words cannot express my contempt and disgust towards sexuality and romance. FORTRESS ia one of the last safe bastions of antisexuality and I hope this movement grows.

Last edited by VirusHybrid on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

VirusHybrid

http://moonlightbay.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Greetings comrades! Empty Re: Greetings comrades!

Post by Admin Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:01 pm

This site is meant to be based on the Antisexual Stronghold and be a continuation of what they stand for. I've known of them for years. I'm glad you found this site!

That's awful you had such bad experiences with AVEN, and it's awful that you've lost a lot of friendships due to sexuality or romance. I can see why you put "friendships" in quotes. They weren't actually friends if they thought their friendships were disposable once they found a significant other, and it's even worse that your "friend"'s SOs were rude to you too.

Despite that, I think you're more fortunate than them. You're free to be yourself, free to spend your time how you want to. What your "friends" did was selfish, but I feel concerned by what you said about them though, because their SOs sound very controlling if they don't allow any other social interactions other than themselves. The things I dislike about romance the most is how controlling and possessive behaviors get excused under it being "romantic", and how people seem to completely change once they get an SO.

Some people are both so selfish and place sex on such a pedestal that they don't care what relationships they destroy when seeking it out, and it seems like few people are sympathetic to the people who suffer for it. Sad

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VirusHybrid Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:54 pm

I'm glad too!  Smile

Sigh... I know it's terrible...  Neutral

Your'e right, we are free spirits because we don't have to worry about being controlled in romantic relationships (another thing I strongly disagree with is how in society, sex seems to equate with love... which is pure garbage Evil or Very Mad ). 

That point you brought up, adds to the argument that sex is like an addictive drug... which is destructive.  Sad

VirusHybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:04 pm

I would recommend you go easy on the emoticons, explicit descriptions and profanity. It is good you have chosen to live a life of purity, the infected sodomite can only envy you. Society will become increasingly perverted overtime as the rainbow fascists become more and more mainstream. Already they have convinced many to make "accommodating" bathrooms for those of the "other" gender. They have also conveniently written off several mental disorders that became too controversial to be valid, along with poisoning noble movements such as: social justice, feminism and egalitarianism.

We, the antisexuals however, represent an alien idea, one that neither conforms to mainstream social conservatism or social liberalism. Luckily, our movement for the most part has been left alone, apart from the traitorous rainbow fascist shills over at AVEN that have been spinning and corrupting the concept of non-sexuality. Not to mention, I think there is an underlining sense of admiration for the abstainers in society, even among the most promiscuous of sodomites. A virgin "loser" is still much more highly regarded than the sexual "winner", who is ultimately looked down upon for their lack of self-control. I think this is due to the fact that deep down, most of them know that the pure path of celibacy is not only physically and emotionally more stable and healthy than a path of lust, but also is more spiritually fulfilling because of the refusal to give up one's body to another's desires.

Some may call us a "hate group", especially the rainbow fascists, but we are a "hate group" in the same way an anti-smoking group is. Do we very much dislike sexuality? Absolutely. However, we are not a genocidal movement.  We are also not a violent group, so attributing us as being "haters" is simply a code word invented by the rainbow fascist movement to refer to any opposition to their forceful perversion. At the most, we are an isolationist movement that desires separation from a morally corrupt and degenerated world.
ForeverPure
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:47 pm

VirusHybrid wrote:
They were like "stop" and "you've gone too far", then they started to say stuff like ignore me and that I "just wanted attention". The same thing has happened to other members who try to make antisexual jokes (keep in mind, just jokes)... they get shut up. I honestly don't know what is wrong with most of the "people" on that site.

I didn't see that, so I don't know what was said exactly, but if nothing criticizing sex, even constructively, or a little venting even if it doesn't imply anything elitist can be said there at all, then that's a serious problem. If no venting is allowed at all, then how can it be safe for people who don't want sex?

VirusHybrid wrote:(another thing I strongly disagree with is how in society, sex seems to equate with love... which is pure garbage Evil or Very Mad ).

We all here are also strongly against that idea. Isn't it also ridiculous that society as a whole seems to accept that sex can be had without love, but that love can't exist without sex?

ForeverPure wrote:I would recommend you go easy on the emoticons, explicit descriptions and profanity. It is good you have chosen to live a life of purity, the infected sodomite can only envy you. Society will become increasingly perverted overtime as the rainbow fascists become more and more mainstream. Already they have convinced many to make "accommodating" bathrooms for those of the "other" gender. They have also conveniently written off several mental disorders that became too controversial to be valid, along with poisoning noble movements such as: social justice, feminism and egalitarianism.

A lot of the arguments surrounding bathroom accommodations sexualize something that shouldn't be. If society weren't so sexualized, and so many people didn't read sex into everything, I don't think there'd be much of a debate over them.

We, the antisexuals however, represent an alien idea, one that neither conforms to mainstream social conservatism or social liberalism. Luckily, our movement for the most part has been left alone, apart from the traitorous rainbow fascist shills over at AVEN that have been spinning and corrupting the concept of non-sexuality.

I find that to be part of the appeal of the antisexual community, and how its core ideals and concepts have remained largely unchanged, no straying, no pressure to compromise. I've known of AVEN for about 4 years now. I see them as always having had a different scope from us, but feel like I've gotten mixed messages from them over how acceptable it is to talk about disliking sex. They're a large community that heads a large social movement, and when that happens, there's always the risk of the movement's original goals being corrupted to benefit only the few within the movement while leaving everyone else behind, in their own movement.

Do you feel like they're trying to portray a specific form of non-sexuality, and portray it as the only form, or only acceptable form of it? I suspect that they sometimes do, and I've often felt like we're being spoken over by them, and have sought to challenge it.

Not to mention, I think there is an underlining sense of admiration for the abstainers in society, even among the most promiscuous of sodomites. A virgin "loser" is still much more highly regarded than the sexual "winner", who is ultimately looked down upon for their lack of self-control. I think this is due to the fact that deep down, most of them know that the pure path of celibacy is not only physically and emotionally more stable and healthy than a path of lust, but also is more spiritually fulfilling because of the refusal to give up one's body to another's desires.

Some may call us a "hate group", especially the rainbow fascists, but we are a "hate group" in the same way an anti-smoking group is. Do we very much dislike sexuality? Absolutely. However, we are not a genocidal movement.  We are also not a violent group, so attributing us as being "haters" is simply a code word invented by the rainbow fascist movement to refer to any opposition to their forceful perversion. At the most, we are an isolationist movement that desires separation from a morally corrupt and degenerated world.

I've seen that too. Societal attitudes towards sex as a whole are contradictory, I've seen some ways that abstinence is admired, but also shunned, and I've seen some say that the shunning can come from jealousy or regret. Some people aren't happy having sex and wish they could abstain, and feel miserable so they project their anger on those who are abstaining. Misery loves company. I've seen it compared to miserable parents who wished they never had children, and are angry towards the childless and childfree for living they life that they couldn't. The difference is, giving up sex doesn't harm others, while giving up parenthood, as in just walking out and never coming back, leads to abandoned children and single parents. If people are miserable having sex, then they should be encouraged to give it up and find support.

I assume in the last paragraph, you're talking about sex-positive extremists who actually advocate for pushing sexuality on people more and more and see opposition to it as being from "haters" or "puritanical sex-shamers". You made some good points to counter them.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:37 pm

Interesting points.

A shared thing between what I was going to say, what foreverpure said, and what Admin said was movements going astray and avoiding that.
If we stick to keeping the movement organized and in-check then we won't come anywhere near a hate-group.

Welcome VirusHyrbrid.

On the other hand to what Foreverpure implied, I think explicit descriptions can sometimes work to prove a point.
Biscotti
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:36 pm

Cool to see a new member here. It shows that the antisexual message is slowly but surely reaching more people.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by VirusHybrid Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:31 pm

To ForeverPure: Your'e right, I should watch my language (lol). I agree with you that all of those actions that the sexualists (rainbow fascists) have taken are horrible. Specifically the restroom issue, which is a big issue in the part of the country where I live. 

The state of AVEN is bad... there are site-wide issues, so only socially, but tech-wise as well. I don't even see the reason for staying on a half-working site. In the end, the virgins, which society considers to be "losers", are the ones who are better off. 

It's hard to understand why we would be considered a "hate group". We do not incite physical violence against anyone or as far as I know, do not protest publically either. Yes, and if there was anyway to disassociate from this perverted world, I'd take it any day. 

I wholeheartedly agree with mostly all of the points you have brought up.

To Admin: Although I won't specifically detail what was said there (due to the fact that someone from that website may come here and see it if they find out about us), I can assure you that the joke was a constructive criticism of sex and did not infer anything elitist... but you know how sensitive the sexuals can be.

Yes, I have read on multiple websites that sex is an important part of any relationship, implying that all relationships are romantic/sexual, which is ridiculous in itself and doesn't even make any sense.

Many things are sexualized (including restrooms) that shouldn't be, which creates a lot of additional unnecessary problems.

I read someone on AVEN when I first registered, that the reason we are looked down on for discussing antisexuality is because we may upset the "sexuals" who visit the site and those who are "allies". Regardless, I don't think I'll be visiting that site again in a while, unless it's to find more antisexuals.

I agree with all the points you brought up there. Nice work.

To biscotti: Yes, unorganization leads to a bad reputation... therefore adding to the suspicions that we are a "hate group".

To SCH0206: Also, I'm sure that once more antisexual people find out about us, the website will grow.

VirusHybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobbb1 Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:57 pm

Last edited by Sigh... on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Bobbb1

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Ridd Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:08 am

MY FIRST LOVE

I LOVE YOU, LORNA

Last edited by J. Ridd on Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

J. Ridd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum