Similarity

Go down

Similarity

Post by Snowflake_ on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:43 am

"chimpanzee conflict extreme violence on a member of an outside community ."

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed link to hate site)
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

Re: Similarity

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:39 am

Chimpanzees are just as capable of ganging up against an outsider, or even turning on one of their own in their community.

The chimpanzee that was attacked was described as a rival, or had the "wrong" personality traits for the community. Him being attacked actually wasn't a surprise to me, because one of the differences between chimpanzees and humans is that humans are more likely to be cooperative. Chimpanzees are extremely territorial, their groups led by one alpha male that will not tolerate outsiders encroaching on their territory. Because of that, what surprised me was seeing one of the chimpanzees empathize with the one being attacked, and tried to intervene.

Humans' increased ability to cooperate with other groups and individuals, and under more egalitarian group structures back when humans lived in hunter-gatherer societies, may have been an evolutionary advantage, although humans are still just as capable as hating outsiders, and turning against members of their own community.
Admin
Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake_ on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:42 am

@Admin wrote:Chimpanzees are just as capable of ganging up against an outsider, or even turning on one of their own in their community.

The chimpanzee that was attacked was described as a rival, or had the "wrong" personality traits for the community. Him being attacked actually wasn't a surprise to me, because one of the differences between chimpanzees and humans is that humans are more likely to be cooperative. Chimpanzees are extremely territorial, their groups led by one alpha male that will not tolerate outsiders encroaching on their territory. Because of that, what surprised me was seeing one of the chimpanzees empathize with the one being attacked, and tried to intervene.

Humans' increased ability to cooperate with other groups and individuals, and under more egalitarian group structures back when humans lived in hunter-gatherer societies, may have been an evolutionary advantage, although humans are still just as capable as hating outsiders, and turning against members of their own community.

That "hate" site is similar with the video.
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:48 am

Just the video would've been enough to show your point.
Admin
Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake_ on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:50 am

@Admin wrote:Just the video would've been enough to show your point.

I like irony and examples.人禽之辨.(differentiation between man and beast)
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down