The sexual society

Go down

The sexual society Empty The sexual society

Post by Snowflake_ Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:28 am

After I seen so much discrimination against,I found most of discrimination against target can't reproduction well. Human emotion is the slave of reproduction.

Poverty people been discrimination against because they can't give good resources to offspring.

Ugly looking people been discrimination against because their gene /health condition can't create health offspring.

Dramas and psychos been discrimination against because they can't rise normal child.

Sex addiction people (who slept many people)and someone who have affair been discrimination against because they can't provide a stable couple relationship to help the child grow.

Gay people been discrimination against because they can't have offspring.

Infanticide people been discrimination against because they didn't do the reproduction work well.

A rich person earn $$ by cheating but use most of $$ to grow his/her children is popular in relationship market.(In not unmasked to public case)

In history record, any culture which don't follow these rules is doom.Because they can't
reproduction well.

Therefore ,it's so normal that most people discrimination against asexual/antisexual people.Don't get me wrong ,I just love to show people the hideous nature of human emotion.
Snowflake_
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum