impolite people

4 posters

Go down

impolite people Empty impolite people

Post by Snowflake_ Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:51 am

I met some rude people recently.

They are okay if I don't mention I am asexual/aromantic/not interested about sex and relationship.
But they keeping to mention about these kinds of topic ,I said I am not interested,then they started to being rude.

They keeping to ask me "so you are not really interested??What kind of person you like romantically??"

Then I rant to them and try to stop them ,one of them said "You must be jealous me had partners.^&%%$^$%"

I noticed this kind of people are seriously lack of parenting.
Snowflake_
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

impolite people Empty Re: impolite people

Post by Darkthrone Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:12 am

I'm sorry people react negatively to your asexuality. Just wonder how they'd feel about your antisexuality though xD  

In seriousness, most people don't understand these sort of things. It sucks, but it's something I've come to accept. Some people don't have the ability to understand something that doesn't fit into what they already know.

Darkthrone

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:34 am

It's frustrating that they kept pushing these questions on you. Of course the only reason someone is single is because they can't find a partner, and are jealous!  Rolling Eyes  Apparently, it's not common knowledge there are various reasons someone would choose to not have sex or be in a romantic relationship, and feel more fulfilled that way!

Some people just don't, or won't understand that. They don't want to hear anything that challenges their assumptions, or be open to other ideas.

The first people I told about my asexuality were unsupportive, and insisted that I'm not, and tried to push sexuality and the "all sex is good" mindset on me. I also told them about my antisexuality, to tell them that I rejected sex, and won't stand for them pushing it on me again.

They thought that was a personal attack on them, but trying to push me to conform to their views and push unwanted sexuality on me, wasn't an attack on me?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake_ Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:42 am

Nonamory61 wrote:I'm sorry people react negatively to your asexuality. Just wonder how they'd feel about your antisexuality though xD  

In seriousness, most people don't understand these sort of things. It sucks, but it's something I've come to accept. Some people don't have the ability to understand something that doesn't fit into what they already know.

That person who cursed me is divorced ,she really want a relationship.
Snowflake_
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:01 pm

I don't know why some people bring that up in the first place.  It's funny how some say that sexuality is a private matter, yet they want to make it their business.  To me, anyone who asks nosy questions don't have much of a life of their own.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflake_ Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:06 am

SCH0206 wrote:I don't know why some people bring that up in the first place.  It's funny how some say that sexuality is a private matter, yet they want to make it their business.  To me, anyone who asks nosy questions don't have much of a life of their own.
I blocked that person already ,but that person keeping to send me name calling messages anonymously.

Therefore I left that community.
Snowflake_
Snowflake_

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:15 pm

Snowflake_ wrote:
Nonamory61 wrote:I'm sorry people react negatively to your asexuality. Just wonder how they'd feel about your antisexuality though xD  

That person who cursed me is divorced ,she really want a relationship.

She may have been lashing out at you because of her wanting another relationship, but it still wasn't right of her to do that. Good thing that you blocked her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down