The literally anti-sex playlist

Go down

The literally anti-sex playlist

Post by Panache on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:31 pm

If you had noisy neighbors having loud sex in the wee hours of the morning and you felt like trolling, what songs might you play on stereo to take the wind out of their sails? I’ll start:

Panache

Back to top Go down

Re: The literally anti-sex playlist

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:06 pm

How about "We're Not Gonna Take It"? Twisted Evil

This'll be a fun topic! Very Happy
Admin
Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:06 am

Technically, any love ballad ever is anti-sexual, because all they ever do is whine about how horrible everything is, how they feel "left all alone", and whatever other nonsense. Doesn't exactly get you into the mood to pursue any such destructive relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:59 am

I never thought about it like that! I haven't listened to enough love ballads to be aware of that, but if they show romance and sex as something that one can't live without, yet is the cause of much of their sadness, then don't they serve as cautionary tales?

Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:44 am

There's a song from the 80's that is explicitly needy. You can even see it in the title: "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You". Talk about dependent.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:12 pm

@Admin wrote:I never thought about it like that! I haven't listened to enough love ballads to be aware of that, but if they show romance and sex as something that one can't live without, yet is the cause of much of their sadness, then don't they serve as cautionary tales?

Yes, and not just love ballads, which I don't really know all that many of either, many things people make have that "cautionary tale" quality to them. Thinking about it this way is the only way for me to consume most media without going insane.

@SCH0206 wrote:There's a song from the 80's that is explicitly needy. You can even see it in the title: "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You". Talk about dependent.

Looked it up.

Whiny voice, check. Cheesy video, check. Drug-influenced wailing, check. Yes, this is exactly what I meant. Thanks, needed new humorous material.

"Too proud for cryin'...didn't come here to break dohohooown..."

"The hope that one day...we'd be Like a Star @ heaven soooo Like a Star @ heaven much more than frieeends..."

A recommended video on the sidebar is a song by the same artist called "Said I Loved You...But I Lied" (This seems to also just be another "love" song, but the title is so ironic it hurts.)

You can't make this stuff up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down