Youtube...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Youtube...

Post by Biscotti on Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:03 pm

I haven't watched the video yet, waiting till I have more time, but if you want free music on Youtube just use their library https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:31 pm

H-how do you have more subscribers than me? You don't even upload videos. :?

As for the video I'd say it is very inoffensive. Does no harm, isn't spectacular. (Imo a spectacular presentation would be something like a 10-15 minute series of presentations posted weekly indefintely with some sort of audio reading and without movie maker presentations.)

Of course I'm not saying not to post it as it's better than nothing. What programs do you use?
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:57 am

☆x Pure Life x☆ wrote:I uploaded a video.. Only you can see it.. because it's unlisted.. I wanted to ask if you like it before I make it public to others...

Way too "fuzzy" for a video claiming to support antisexualism. Videos are not really a good idea unless you have videos of antisexual demonstrations ("protests") or marches.

Here's an example of a well-made fringe video, straight from the fringes of the Bosnian War:

ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:18 am

lol omg haha

You want to take over the world ForeverPure?^.^
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Sorry, I forgot answer Biscotti. Thanks:) I listened but didn't find any which I liked.. :( But it's not that bad if it's without sound or? ^.^

There's different ways to get more subscribers.. Depending on how much free time one have :P

I use Windows Movie Maker :) I like it, very easy to use:)
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:31 pm

☆x Pure Life x☆ wrote:You want to take over the world ForeverPure?^.^

Just about 10 km2 of it.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:59 pm

lol
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:12 pm

I will make my video public.. :)
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:53 pm

☆x Pure Life x☆ wrote:I will make my video public.. Smile

Now that you'll be making it public, should I publish the first versions of some of the ongoing projects? I think this'd be a good time to.

Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:02 am

A person who hates sex will probably not search on "antisexuality" since this term is uknown to many people. I just searched "hate sex" to see if my video would appear, and it didn't.. So maybe I should add something more in the title.. for example "Antisexuality - hate sex / dislike sex" ?

Last edited by ☆x Pure Life x☆ on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:10 am

The video which I uploaded don't have much views right now.. So you decide..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:49 am

☆x Pure Life x☆ wrote:A person who hates sex will probably not search on "antisexuality" since this term is uknown to many people. I just searched "hate sex" to see if my video would appear, and it didn't.. So maybe I should add something more in the title.. for example "Antisexuality - hate sex / dislike sex" ?

I found this video when I searched "hate sex" ^.^ It was uploaded 4 months ago..

That doesn't seem to be about hating sex as much as ....i dunno-hippie trash. I'll give him this, props for writing down the script in the description so a person wouldn't have to watch it for some reason or another.
This guy has a really annoying promotional strategy looking at his related videos. Of course annoying doesn't mean not interesting in this case, interesting in how does it work.

One more thing to note. I've never seen so many sex-centered videos then what's in this guys related vids. Luckily I turned off Youtube history storage so they won't be showing up as reccomendations (Unluckily, instead it reccomends me #popularOnYoutube videos)
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:47 am

Good points. People who don't want sex are more likely to search for "I hate sex", "I don't want sex", or even "celibacy". On a blog I run, I get quite a few people who found it by searching for "non-religious celibacy" or "celibate for non-religious reasons".

I plan on rewriting parts of the main page to be more search-engine friendly, because currently it isn't.

Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Before I found the word "antisexual", I'd just search things like "sex is disgusting/stupid/weak-minded/pathetic and all sorts of what some may call "hate-speech" words. And it never yeilded anything.

ALso I think I know why that guy may rub me the wrong way. The "showing your face on an opinion video" as well as the editing style makes me think the video is more about him then any issues he may be talking about.
I want to talk about youtube "opinion videos" and presentation more, but I'm going to have to do some more research.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:15 am

@Biscotti wrote:(Unluckily, instead it reccomends me #popularOnYoutube videos)
Sorry for that.. It's disturbing, I know :\

I removed the video for some reasons..
I can't remove the one you quoted tho lol

Last edited by ☆x Pure Life x☆ on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:19 am

I would like to share with you a great website :)

This website http://safeshare.tv/

I will use safeshare from now on!:)
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:41 pm

☆x Pure Life x☆ wrote:
@Biscotti wrote:(Unluckily, instead it reccomends me #popularOnYoutube videos)
Sorry for that.. It's disturbing, I know :\

I removed the video for some reasons..
I can't remove the one you quoted tho lol
I don't mind the video I was just talking about it. Not offended. No need to be sorry. I thought you just posted it for discussion or some such.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:33 am

I know:) I meant sorry to everyone who saw the disgusting suggested videos which appear at the end of the video..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:47 pm

I edited my video..
I didn't delete my first video.. I uploaded it again :P

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:32 pm

I see you've added music. I like it, though I'm worried that some pro-sexuals might make horrible comments about it. You can't let that stop you, though.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:52 am

This one (same video but edited a little bit) is unlisted.. I will not upload it.. It was fun to make the videos :) but unfortunately I think it made my internet slow. I think I need more ram memory to make videos and such things..

http://safeshare.tv/v/ss5693dc6a1c30d
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Love the title.

Anyway whenever I upload videos it always takes a toll on the internet while uploading, while something is uploading it gets harder to do anything that requires downloading on any device connected to the router.
This usually clears up once it's done though.
I think that internet providers have seperate upload and download speeds and rates. And upload speeds are not usually nearly as high as download speeds.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:58 pm

I would think it'd be useful to someday regularly create regular videos expressing our points of views as a way of creating visibility.
Though I've brought this up sometimes, no one has ever been willing to host them.
And I'm not saying I'll host them but after being forced to sit through more troubling and repetitive pro-sexual opinion spreading today I decided I'd make a few voice-tests of me reading some posts here from the counter-arguments page.
I am not used to doing voice-work. But I talk to myself enough to get a good feel of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOy_hB73aoY
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:50 am

Hahaha!! That was really funny lol

I prefer the "political youtube" voice and "the guy in live news show" :P

When you read with your normal voice, you read a little too quickly while you read further, also it lacked energy. But it's normal that our common/normal voice sounds like that when we read. otherwise, you have a nice voice!:)

The voice does matter when I watch videos unless it's a very important video, then I force myself to watch the whole video :P

What do you mean by "host them"?
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:34 pm

"host them" meaning narrate them.

I posted that as a reaction to pro-sexuals threatening to push their ever-increasing sexuality-focused identity politics on the new generation.
And I feel I'm going around in circles as it feels I've done this once before...

Anyway I think this project is on the backburner until there's more of a consensus of what a Youtube channel should be like. As I don't feel like splitting off at the moment.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next