What brings you here?

5 posters

Go down

What brings you here? Empty What brings you here?

Post by Admin Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:53 am

Some questions to get started with! What brings you to this board, and what is it you're here for? Have you known of a community like this before, or is this the first time you found it?

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What brings you here? Empty Re: What brings you here?

Post by ForeverPure Sat May 02, 2015 11:03 am

I am here due to a personal quest for the preservation of my innocence and the innocence of others. In addition, I came here to help further enhance my ideology that I have been developing throughout my life.
ForeverPure
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Panache Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:21 am

I’m here because I’m antisexual, and while I don’t usually participate in social movements outside of my personal sphere of influence, the antisexualism movement is so tiny it needs all the help it get, so I’m offering up whatever small contribution I can. As well, so far it’s been a pleasure to discuss these issues with like-minded people.
Panache
Panache

Back to top Go down

Post by Aztec12 Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:04 pm

I'm here out of confusion of different term between asexual and anti sexual, but I do know I do NOT want to have sex and dislike/hate it.  I also want to be apart of this cause even though if I don't fit completely in.
I want to understand anti sexual terms and there differences with asexual.
Aztec12
Aztec12

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:14 pm

Oh yes Asexual is a label that people use that they generally define as not being sexually attracted to anyone (Though I think people on AVEN have a punch of other related labels they make up so that they can have a name for every single kind of sexual preference)

Antisexual is a belief that sex and sexuality are (generally speaking) bad things. A related term is "sex-negative".

Glad to meet you, we could always use more antisexual brains in the think tank.

EDIT: Oh and regarding your other post, you shouldn't be afraid to not speak your mind here, voice your own thoughts.
Biscotti
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:24 pm

PaineAztec21 wrote:I'm here out of confusion of different term between asexual and anti sexual, but I do know I do NOT want to have sex and dislike/hate it.  I also want to be apart of this cause even though if I don't fit completely in.
I want to understand anti sexual terms and there differences with asexual.

Welcome! Glad to meet more people who want to learn and be part of this cause! Smile

Asexuality is the intrinsic lack of desire for sex, never desiring it as an end in itself. Their attitudes towards sex can vary considerably, though many are repulsed by it, but asexuality it isn't about behavior.

Being antisexual is a choice, and it's a deliberate life-long rejection of sex. There's generally also some sort of ideological component to it. It's also specifically not for religious reasons (though an antisexual person can be of any religion).

There's a terminology thread here: https://iamfortress.forumotion.com/t3-terminology

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum