The posts are not visible on google?

2 posters

Go down

The posts are not visible on google? Empty The posts are not visible on google?

Post by Bobbb1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Last edited by Sigh... on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Bobbb1

Back to top Go down

The posts are not visible on google? Empty Re: The posts are not visible on google?

Post by Admin Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:58 am

Pure Life wrote:I wonder if the posts on this forum are protected from appearing on google? I googled "antisexual" and still can't find the posts on google.. How do people even find this forum? lol I guess they might come from antisexual community on livejournal. They will not find this forum unless it appears on google..

I linked to it on another forum, and some people may have found it through the LJ community. Search engine optimization is enabled by default, and it works by selecting keywords that when are searched, will show results. I just found out now that "antisexual" wasn't one of the keywords used by default! (too bad there isn't a facepalm smiley, because I'd be using it now)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The posts are not visible on google? Empty Re: The posts are not visible on google?

Post by Bobbb1 Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:37 am

Last edited by Sigh... on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Bobbb1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:20 pm

I changed the SEO (search engine optimization) settings to include antisexual and other related keywords. If you see the description on the top banner change, it's because the description in the banner also affects SEO, and the original phrasing wasn't good for SEO.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down