Taking someone back?

Go down

Taking someone back?

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:36 pm

At my work place, two of my coworkers brought up the topic of marriage. Specifically, they brought up the topic of their ex-spouses, whom thought that they (my coworkers) would take them back after what they did that led to the divorce. They said I'm lucky to have never married. One of the coworkers said that her ex lives in another state, but the ex recently contacted her, expecting her to take him back, and move in with him.

Seriously? He cheated on her, leading to the divorce, and he still expected that she'd welcome him back into her life with open arms?

This isn't the first time I've heard of this phenomenon of trying to win an ex back, regardless of how bad the relationship was. I just thought that one a coworker told me about stood out. Here are a few related articles about this phenomenon:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/05/this-is-the-advice-everyo_n_4393275.html
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/magnetic-partners/201202/winning-your-lover-back-after-breakup-most-difficult-ch
Admin
Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking someone back?

Post by ForeverPure on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:40 pm

That's what happens when adulterers do not get the death penalty. Forget the moral implications of one "cheating" on another, the fact is that any sort of intimate contact can cause the contraction of diseases. It is true that people should all be celibate, but nobody deserves a disease.

The only form of "safe intercourse" is no intercourse. Too bad, those rainbow fascists stop the promotion of celibacy, usually labelling it "Christian rhetoric". Meanwhile, a massive parade occurs in Toronto, with sodomites waving their flags in "celebration" of their sodomy.

Of course showing any protest of their perverted lifestyles instantly grants you the label of "hater". Since when is sexual orientation considered action? I do not hate the sodomite so to say, I hate the actions of the sodomite. If a sodomite claims they cannot simply stop committing their impure acts, then how can they claim that they are able to consent to the behaviour?

What really bothers me is when the consequences of their behaviour leak into the lives of innocent people. Countless people die from intoxicated sodomites - who have absolutely no form of self-control. Do not be confused when they give the excuse of taking "safe amounts" of toxic substances - there is no safe amount to poison.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:29 pm

I wasn't thinking about diseases being spread, just that the coworker's ex, who destroyed her trust through his actions, had the nerve to think that she'd accept him as if nothing happened.

Also worth being a topic of its own that there are LGBT people who are celibate, but a lot of them do get shamed for it within the mainstream LGBT community. I've read some accounts of celibate LGBT people, who said they are often accused of internalized shame towards sexuality, or upholding "oppressive Christian rhetoric".

That means there's an irony in many people claiming to support "sexual liberation", but they only mean supporting people to have tons of sex, but not the choice to not have sex. I've dealt with people like that in person. And by some accounts, that's even an issue in asexual spaces! I've had to explain in asexual spaces I have no intent to oppress others via my choice to not have sex, and that I don't see sex as a positive thing in general.
Admin
Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:46 am

@ForeverPure wrote:That's what happens when adulterers do not get the death penalty.
Yea..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down