Incest Should Be Legal, Says German Ethics Council

Go down

Incest Should Be Legal, Says German Ethics Council

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Sick world, seriously. These people want to make incest legal, they want to change the laws which God decided for humas. When God created humans he made laws and rules as well. But now people want to change the law and make it legal for parents to have sexual relationships with their own children. Such people will be in hellfire. God is able to do things which we can never imagine. so people can go ahead and do whetever they want on this earth but they should know that they will be judged on the judgement day. We all will be judged for everything we  have done.

We were not created without purpose, we were created to worship Him, follow his laws and rules is part of worship to Him. But these people they follow Satan. If God wanted He could make it legal, but He did NOT make it legal. I think such people are YOLO-people. "YOLO" means "you only live once". They believe one can do whatever they want in this world, that life has no purpose, and when they die, they will never be brought back to life again, which is based on their false hope so they can feel good while they do bad things. But we all will be judged on the judgement day. Those parents who molested and raped their children and died, they have not died forever, they will be judged for what they have done.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Re: Incest Should Be Legal, Says German Ethics Council

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Sex with siblings and non-family members is same thing (physically) but God did not make it legal so these people is following Satan.

by the way, i know that such sexual relationships between family members is already going on in this world. but it's another thing to make it legal, if you know what i'm saying. What comes next, will they make it legal to have sex with animals too?
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Pure Life wrote:What comes next, will they make it legal to have sex with animals too?

Regardless of what the Bible or other religious book says - sexuality is immoral no matter the circumstances, although some circumstances are more immoral than others.

You are going to be seeing more and more absurd forms of legislation coming into existence as the years go on. It's already illegal in Canada to spread "homophobic propaganda", which they call "hate crime" (much like "thought crime" in Nineteen Eighty-Four). The only solution is to unite the sober working class against the primitive industrialists who will consume everything in their path - including all traces of morality.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Here's an article about that ruling:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11119062/Incest-a-fundamental-right-German-committee-says.html

It doesn't allow for parent-child relationships, but rather it's about a couple who didn't know that they were siblings by blood until after they met, when the younger sibling was 16.

I don't think most people would willingly and actively seek out an incestuous relationship. Normally, a mechanism called the Westermarck Effect would've prevented them from seeing each other as potential romantic and sexual partners, because they would've perceived each other as kin, but only if they had been raised together.
Admin
Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:01 am

It looks like history is repeating itself.  In my opinion, incest seemed more acceptable thousands of years ago than it is today.  An example of this is how mythological stories are full of incestuous couplings, such as Zeus and his sister-wife Hera from Greek mythology, and Osiris and Isis, a brother-sister couple from Egyptian mythology.

A real-world example of incest includes Cleopatra, who at 18, married her 10-year-old brother as a stepping stone to power.  

After reading that article, I learned that France struck down its incest laws under Napoleon.  It's quite disturbing how many people there are taking advantage of that.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:48 pm

I heard about this from someone i know, that Germany wants to make incest legal. so I googled to see if it was true, I saw many articles about it, but read only little. I read "Incest" and we all know what Incest means. I react even if it's between siblings. I watched a talk show about a father and daughter who found each other, they "fell in love" (in other words, felt sexual desire for each other) and had sexual relationship. Those who goes against the rules God has set for mankind, they have chosen their sexual desire instead of heaven. :c

Incest
Word Origin
C13: from Latin incestus incest (from adj: impure, defiled), from in-1 + castuschaste
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:21 am

Pure Life wrote:I heard about this from someone i know, that Germany wants to make incest legal. so I googled to see if it was true, I saw many articles about it, but read only little. I read "Incest" and we all know what Incest means. I react even if it's between siblings. I watched a talk show about a father and daughter who found each other, they "fell in love" (in other words, felt sexual desire for each other) and had sexual relationship. Those who goes against the rules God has set for mankind, they have chosen their sexual desire instead of heaven. :c

Incest
Word Origin
C13: from Latin incestus incest (from adj: impure, defiled), from in-1 + castuschaste

Did they know they were related? It's unfortunate if a couple didn't know that they were related to each other until some time after they entered a relationship with each other, but why would someone knowingly date and have sex with someone they're related to?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:00 am

@Admin wrote:
Pure Life wrote:I heard about this from someone i know, that Germany wants to make incest legal. so I googled to see if it was true, I saw many articles about it, but read only little. I read "Incest" and we all know what Incest means. I react even if it's between siblings. I watched a talk show about a father and daughter who found each other, they "fell in love" (in other words, felt sexual desire for each other) and had sexual relationship. Those who goes against the rules God has set for mankind, they have chosen their sexual desire instead of heaven. :c

Incest
Word Origin

Did they know they were related? It's unfortunate if a couple didn't know that they were related to each other until some time after they entered a relationship with each other, but why would someone knowingly date and have sex with someone they're related to?

Heh, isn't that the question now? You ever try asking a sodomite why they do it? They don't even know.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:56 am

@Admin wrote:Did they know they were related? It's unfortunate if a couple didn't know that they were related to each other until some time after they entered a relationship with each other, but why would someone knowingly date and have sex with someone they're related to?

Yes, they knew it. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128800/European-Court-rules-incest-conviction-did-breach-German-couples-human-rights.html
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:54 pm

I misunderstood and thought they didn't know beforehand, but that still raises the question of why would someone who knows that they're attracted due to their sibling (due to not seeing them as kin, because they weren't raised together), want to act on it because of all the ramifications that could, and did happen? I just don't get it. Neutral
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:56 am

Sexual desire is a strong emotion. Even those who are "in love" are sometimes confused about if it's love or lust, so they go and ask people on the internet to get an answer..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:29 pm

Pure Life wrote:Sexual desire is a strong emotion. Even those who are "in love" are sometimes confused about if it's love or lust, so they go and ask people on the internet to get an answer..

This is just the beginning, check the top most popular songs, movies and television programs - all full of sexualist filth. There's a misconception that this "adult content" is being shown only to adults, but it is not. As cultures across the world become more infected by this disease, I fear for what there is to come.

The good news is that the antisexualist movement has been growing with the expansion of the internet to more sectors of the globe. As the sexualists continue their crusade against purity and become more extreme by the minute - so will the victims of their torment.

I implore all of you to continue to do the right thing. Righteousness will prevail.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:53 pm

Yea, I know. There are documentaries about Hollywood & Satanism. also about Hollywood & pedophilia. And that is 100% true! Everyone can see that there are pedophiles in hollywood when they watch on movies.

They even make movies about pedophilia, that is a clever way to make their pedophilia-dreams to become true. Children play the victims in the movies and the adults touch them in a sexual way! And people are sitting at home and watch such movies! It's very sad and disgusting.

Many of the actress and singers are depressed and have problem with drugs. There has been many who died at young age because of suicide or drug poisoning.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down