Mind Control

Go down

Mind Control

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:08 pm

What do you think about this? Biscotti on this forum mentioned CIA MKultra, and I was wondering what that is, so I googled and I can tell that I know about the mind control since I was a teenager, I knew it by myself because i'm observant and could really see in movies what they were doing to the children and youth, disgusting, really. Edit: I don't mean the CIA, i'm not sure what CIA is. but I knew since I was a teenager about the mind control, I saw it in the cartoons and movies, it's really disturbing that we can't do anything about it, the only thing we can do is to make people aware of it so they can protect their children. Most parents don't know that cartoons can harm the children and their personalities.

This woman speaks about mind control

Last edited by Pure Life on Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Re: Mind Control

Post by Biscotti on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:41 pm

I don't know if MK-ULTRA actually yielded mind control results, it was more the issue that they experimented on unknowing U.S subjects while being the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) One of the top elite programs that supposedly is supposed to protect the US.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:55 pm

Part of the reason why we don't know if MKUltra actually yielded any mind control results during the various experiments that were done, was because nearly all the files got destroyed. The project was canceled in the 1970's, though some people claim that it still continues today under a different name. Its intended purpose was to make interrogated prisoners tell the truth.
Admin
Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:02 pm

Who knows what the U.S. Government is truly up to nowadays, but everyone knows that it at least involves sexually torturing Muslims for the "greater good". The working class in that country should stage a nation-wide strike until their CEOs in Congress are forced to cut their own grass.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down