Everything about everything and nothing

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Re: Everything about everything and nothing

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:14 pm

@Lin: Is your list about eradicating sexuality altogether, or just getting rid of sex-normativity, which are the norms that give sex the overblown role and societal power it has? There would be considerable overlap between them, but they would be two different scenarios.

@x Nacht Klaue x: That is tragic. Sad

Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Have anyone here paid with paypal before? I wonder if I need link / connect a bank account to my paypal account or card? Do I have to choose any of these? Or is it fine to just transfer directly from my bank account to paypal without connecting / link anything between paypal and my bank..?
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm

I don't use paypal as much but you do have to link bank account to paypal. Best thing to do is go on their website and look at their FAQs.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:37 pm

I see. I have but didn't understand how to do. I will search on google again. Thanks.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:23 pm

The beauties wants to save their beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6WPUwiCHOU
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:13 pm

I don't really get the imgur site.. It looks so messy. I like when things look organized. The only thing I like with imgur is that it gets views very quickly.

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:41 am

Holy hell I can finally breathe sweet success.
I'm been working all my free time (Which is quite a lot, it was spring break) on a project (not related to this site) since the middle of finals 2 thursdays ago and only just now finished.

18 minutes long, the longest single video length I've made ever.

While I admit it was getting grating today/yesterday since my classes were starting back up and I really just wanted to have the completed project in my hands so I can make my irl friends watch it, the fact that I finished this is just a good feeling. I hope the experience sets more productive patterns for me, as there are some long-term goals I'm thinking about shooting for now.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:27 am

You guys seem so smart in here. It really sounds cool.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:37 am

Last edited by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:23 pm

It had been fun to watch a video with conversation between an antisexual and David Jay. He is famous in asexual community and he is the owner of Aven forum. I think many people would watch it and the antisexual person would have a chance to explain antisexualism. In that way people would understand what antisexualism is and not judge based on individuals online.

We are different as people and I don't represent antisexualism. I'm just a random person in the world who think the world has gone too far with sexuality. Not only in business, but also in private. We know that sex sells. Once the people learned that, it spread and people started to use sexuality to be seen and heard and for money purposes.

Just think about the teenage celebrities in their music videos. They have sold their souls. Children look up to them. And many adults as well are praising them. They see it as something cool, some feminists like it too.

Many people have these thought that feminists think that it is wrong, but there are 2 types of feminists. Those who wants to be like the men and those who wants to be accepted as the women they are. Those who want to do all that which the men do, they praise girls who act very sexual because when guys do it, they are sexy and when girls do it, they are seen as sluts or something. So this triggers women to be more sexual just because the men can be that way. It's like a challenge game, who can be the most dirty.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:48 pm

lol I saw something really strange / funny.. Female adam's apple fetish !
That was so weird........
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:59 pm

@Biscotti wrote:Holy hell I can finally breathe sweet success.
I'm been working all my free time (Which is quite a lot, it was spring break) on a project (not related to this site) since the middle of finals 2 thursdays ago and only just now finished.

18 minutes long, the longest single video length I've made ever.

While I admit it was getting grating today/yesterday since my classes were starting back up and I really just wanted to have the completed project in my hands so I can make my irl friends watch it, the fact that I finished this is just a good feeling. I hope the experience sets more productive patterns for me, as there are some long-term goals I'm thinking about shooting for now.
Congratulations! cheers
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisexualism

Should we update this at all?
It has an egregious amount of mentioning castration. Which, while fine, is not inherent to antisexualism.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:10 pm

That's true. There's more to antisexualism than that. Perhaps we can also link to this forum.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:22 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS try that. Hope it works for you. Just don't forget the references.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:44 am

It's so hot here. The sun is shining outside.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:42 am

I've heard many people say / write that they're in need of closeness. And people who claim that all people are in need of closeness, they are wrong. It is as if they decide  what all people should feel, and if they don't feel the same then there must be something wrong with them.

1. They didn't get closeness as child.

My parents did try to kiss and hug me but I run away from it because I don't like it duh.

2. Oh, it sounds like aspergers.

Yea, try to stamp me with aspergers because I don't like when anyone put their lips on my cheek and mwah / smack (why do they want to suck my cheeck?). It might be a human thing, I don't know. I see some animals do stuff, so maybe kiss is a human thing, what do I know. BUT, it does not mean ALL humans like it! It's a torture when someone do something which you don't like. That's the difference.

I don't see the point of someone put their arms around me / holding me / hug me. I remember when some people (teacher and others) gave me hugs when I was a teenager and I just stood there and felt like Edward Scissorhands. I just stood there and were waiting for them to let me go. I remember the teacher who were very overweight and my small face were pressured into her boobs and I could almost not breath. This is a memory which has remained unfortunately.

Kind, comforting, motivating, respecting, emphatic words is what I am in need of when I am sad. Even if the majority feels they are in need of cloesess, which  it's something I don't understand since I don't have such an need. I will not mock them for feeling that way. But they must respect people like me as well.

If anyone has an sibling or child who don't like kisses or hugs, don't force them to it. Even if it happens that I would laugh while running away from it, it's not funny if someone is trying to hold me by force or kiss me when I don't like it.

If someone else is sad and wants me to hug them, they must respect me for not being that type of person. I can put my hands on their shoulder but don't force me to hold you, because I don't like it and my feelings matter too!!

Edit: Nowadays, people air kiss, which is also a weird thing to me. I don't like that either!
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:57 pm

Yay, this homework isn't as nonsensical as the last homework.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:39 am

I just realized recently that pets (cats) dying isn't that sad at all.
All you need to do is buy a similar looking one and give it the same name.

It's not as if the cat has any memories you have to replace, and personality seems to change in cats anyway (Still you could find an approximation) so for all intents and purposes you could just pretend it never died.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata on Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:12 pm

@x Nacht Klaue x wrote:I've heard many people say / write that they're in need of closeness. And people who claim that all people are in need of closeness, they are wrong. It is as if they decide  what all people should feel, and if they don't feel the same then there must be something wrong with them.

1. They didn't get closeness as child.

My parents did try to kiss and hug me but I run away from it because I don't like it duh.

2. Oh, it sounds like aspergers.

Yea, try to stamp me with aspergers because I don't like when anyone put their lips on my cheek and mwah / smack (why do they want to suck my cheeck?). It might be a human thing, I don't know. I see some animals do stuff, so maybe kiss is a human thing, what do I know. BUT, it does not mean ALL humans like it! It's a torture when someone do something which you don't like. That's the difference.

I don't see the point of someone put their arms around me / holding me / hug me. I remember when some people (teacher and others) gave me hugs when I was a teenager and I just stood there and felt like Edward Scissorhands. I just stood there and were waiting for them to let me go. I remember the teacher who were very overweight and my small face were pressured into her boobs and I could almost not breath. This is a memory which has remained unfortunately.

Kind, comforting, motivating, respecting, emphatic words is what I am in need of when I am sad. Even if the majority feels they are in need of cloesess, which  it's something I don't understand since I don't have such an need. I will not mock them for feeling that way. But they must respect people like me as well.

If anyone has an sibling or child who don't like kisses or hugs, don't force them to it. Even if it happens that I would laugh while running away from it, it's not funny if someone is trying to hold me by force or kiss me when I don't like it.

If someone else is sad and wants me to hug them, they must respect me for not being that type of person. I can put my hands on their shoulder but don't force me to hold you, because I don't like it and my feelings matter too!!

Edit: Nowadays, people air kiss, which is also a weird thing to me. I don't like that either!
Oh man, every word of this!
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:34 pm

It's so weird how babies grow up so fast..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata on Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:09 pm

@x Nacht Klaue x wrote:It's so weird how babies grow up so fast..
The freshmen keep getting smaller every year, too! Isn't it strange? Razz
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:51 pm

I had to use translate.google for the word "freshmen" lol. I don't know how they get smaller though.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue May 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!

I finally come across a book randomly. I hate reading books because of my OCD and bad memory but now.. Wow............. I found what I have been looking for........

http://thomaserikson.com/books/surrounded-by-idiots/

Wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

I hope there is a free PDF somewhere if not then I hope there is one on library I can borrow maybe.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed May 02, 2018 9:37 am

The problems with so many people is that they put their happiness in he hands of other people. Wether it be a friend, a partner, a child, social media, etc. 

Like, you will get so depressed if you put your happiness in the hands of people or your work.

Awareness is good.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum