Everything about everything and nothing

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Re: Everything about everything and nothing

Post by Biscotti on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:37 pm

I may do a vid on the pre-marital sex political topic next (i mean i did abstinence, so this is just as well), Adrressing the disgusting vakuation of sex in the rekationship and how that says something about character/relationship. I might do it in the rebuttal style "addressing articles written by those for premarital sex" and then i may address issues past that like early marriage, which while better on some accounts still has the same issue (as noted by some of the more discerning crowd)
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:18 pm

????wha-
https://amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/feb/12/japan-misanthropes-march-passion-capitalism-valentines-day
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:45 pm

One of the reasons I've heard supporting premarital sex was (I'm sure yall heard of this too, actually I think song-I forgot his name on here, sorry - mentioned it) "You have to see if the person is good before you marry them, otherwise you'll end up marrying someone who's horrible in bed."

I think doing a vid on that is good idea.

Last edited by xenosimiana on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:16 pm

@xenosimiana wrote:One of the reasons I've heard supporting premarital sex was (I'm sure yall heard of this too, actually I think song-I forgot his name on here, sorry) "You have to see if the person is good before you marry them, otherwise you'll end up marrying someone who's horrible in bed."

I think doing a vid on that is good idea.
That just confirms how senseless and shallow sexuality is. I concur on the video idea as well.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:15 pm

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/02/internet-rages-after-google-removes-view-image-button-bowing-to-getty/?amp=1

this link contains extensions that will fix it
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:18 pm

When I swallow blood it always tickles in the throat for some reason like if I am allergic to my own blood o.O It happens each time, so weird.. :/

Edit: I'm not a vampire, but sometimes it happens that the gums start to bleed and I accidentally swallow it.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:55 pm

I was wondering why google did that

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:34 pm

"The attack on Florida's Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is the 17th school shooting in the U.S. within the first 45 days of 2018."

Wow.. That's just crazy. We don't have such problems at the schools since people are not allowed to have guns or any other weapon. It has been only 1 school attack during 2015 by a guy named Anton Lundin Pettersson. He were killing only immigrants at a school. He seemed to have been inspired by the columbine massacre in the USA since he wore similar outfit (star wars).

He killed with a sword and not with a gun. 3 people died and some were injured. If he had a gun, he had been able to kill many more. Because with a gun you can stand far way and shoot at the people, you can't do that with a sword..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Today I woke up while I was smiling. How embarrassing. What if someone had seen me o_o  I don't remember what I was dreaming about. Probably some crazy thing. I don't know wether I was laughing too or only smiling, that's so rare..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:52 pm

https://www.chronicle.com/article/Higher-Education-Is-Drowning/242195?cid=wcontentgrid_hp_2

bs is admitting your bs but hiding behind a "we are too big to fail" mentality
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:05 pm

I had the stupidest freaking dream last night where I met Penn and Teller and then for some reason they started posting on this forum with their own avatars and everything and I wasnt sure what they wanted
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:17 pm

lol
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Lin on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:23 am

Hi, guys. I'm newcomer. I accidentally found a mention of my antisexuality group in this forum in VK.
vk.com/no_sex_no_dirty.
I am the author of most of the articles in that group. I will be glad to meet you.

Lin

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:12 am

Hello. Welcome to the forum.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Hi! Ironically enough..im aware of your community because someone posted a link to this forum on your page (or one connected to it).

I may have more to say later but Im just quickly dropping by now.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Hi and welcome:)

You can introduce yourself on this thread http://iamfortress.forumotion.com/f3-member-introductions
(if you want, like why you're antisexual, etc..)

The link you posted on this forum is not working.. or maybe it's been deleted?
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:48 pm

The link works well for me. Copy the link and paste it into your browser.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Oh, I figured out the problem, the dot at the end! Lol I had copied the dot too. I never add any dot after links, only after words or sentences. Anyways, the link works:) And thanks @ SCH0206 for letting me know that it worked. It seemed strange tho after having tried it again and it still didn't work, and I was wondering why it worked for you and not for me lol
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:06 pm

You're welcome.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 pm

I find it fascinating that we've just come to the end of the pixar release schedule I've known since the middle of High School. (I believe Coco being the last one)

And what's more, there's only two more Pixar movies coming that up that are even known.

It's gone from knowing Pixars release schedule for years in advance, to having a mysterious void. Did they change marketing strategies or something?

Edit: Though apparently after Toy Story 4 they're not focusing heavily on sequels. So that phase is over at least.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:18 pm

I'm not sure what's going on with Pixar, but it's interesting that you brought up Coco. I really enjoyed that film, especially the unexpected twists.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:32 pm

I googled the "prevalence of stds"

"20 percent of people in the US has an STD. 50 percent of sexually active youths will contract an STD by 25. 20 percent of high-school girls have an STD. 1 in 5 people over 12 have genital herpes as a result of type one or two herpes, though most genital herpes are from type two."

So prevalence of high school (girls, though Ill assume its about the same for boys, considering sex takes one of each, unless girls are more loose then men are. Edit: or vice versa) equals the prevalence of the U.S population.

So if 20% of the population has an std which is honestly a scandalously high statistic.
And 50% of sexually active (under 25) have it.
That means 40% of the population count as "sexually active" at any given point in time. (Sort of, I'm estimating, these are just statistics after all, not facts)

But speaking that macro-actively. Is it evenly distributed? Or is there a HUGE lowest common denominator located somewhere (idk, the backwoods, a certain high-population city of sins, etc) that is bringing this statistic up?

Edit: Oh honestly, it also makes no sense when people say condoms protect against STD's (though I don't know the details). I don't see how they would, maybe reduce the risk a bit but.

Last edited by Biscotti on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:51 pm

@Biscotti wrote:I googled the "prevalence of stds"

"20 percent of people in the US has an STD. 50 percent of sexually active youths will contract an STD by 25. 20 percent of high-school girls have an STD. 1 in 5 people over 12 have genital herpes as a result of type one or two herpes, though most genital herpes are from type two."

So prevalence of high school (girls, though Ill assume its about the same for boys, considering sex takes one of each, unless girls are more loose then men are) equals the prevalence of the U.S population.

So if 20% of the population has an std which is honestly a scandalously high statistic.
And 50% of sexually active (under 25) have it.
That means 40% of the population count as "sexually active" at any given point in time. (Sort of, I'm estimating, these are just statistics after all, not facts)

But speaking that macro-actively. Is it evenly distributed? Or is there a HUGE lowest common denominator located somewhere (idk, the backwoods, a certain high-population city of sins, etc) that is bringing this statistic up?

Edit: Oh honestly, it also makes no sense when people say condoms protect against STD's (though I don't know the details). I don't see how they would, maybe reduce the risk a bit but.

Those are very disturbing statistics, especially with them being so young. 

I can't believe some people think that contraceptives prevent STDs. Even some sexuals know that's wrong because they only prevent pregnancy, and even that isn't 100 percent.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:48 pm

My childhood crush.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-EVgp7XAyo

Yea, I had childhood crushes and he was 1 of them... Yep, i'm that old lol.

I happened to see these videos of him on "The Doctors" and I saw his name in the title. I had not been able to recognize him if they had not mentioned his name in the video title, his apparance has changed a lot since childhood.

The crush or "love" was based on me seeing him as attractive when I was a kid.

It's so insane and embarrassing >.< yuk lol
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:50 pm

@Lin wrote:Hi, guys. I'm newcomer. I accidentally found a mention of my antisexuality group in this forum in VK.
vk.com/no_sex_no_dirty.
I am the author of most of the articles in that group. I will be glad to meet you.

I visited the page and it reminded me of tumblr. Maybe only members can see the forum? It was in russian language I think, so I didn't understand anything..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum