Sexual Aversion

Go down

Sexual Aversion

Post by androtic on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:48 pm

I was wondering why I'm so averse to sexuality as whole and I think I'm not repulsed to sex per se, it isn't the act of a male putting his penis in a female vagina Shocked and doing periodical movements bounce and other stimulations until he comes to an orgasm affraid  (yeah I know that there are other kinds of sex, but as far as I know they all resume to someone doing periodical movements until someone comes or gets tired). 

I think the problem I have with it has more to do with desire and pleasure and how those things are capable of hijacking my behaviour to the point of thinking thoughts I don't want to have and doing things I don't want to do when I'm in a normal mental state . I think this altered mental state that is inherent to sexuality is what makes me despise it.

What are your thoughts on your own aversion to sexuality? Where does it stems from?

androtic

Back to top Go down

Re: Sexual Aversion

Post by Hate100 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:50 pm

I hate the act itself.It's ugly,offensive,humiliating,degrading(especially for women).

Hate100

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:45 am

To be created in this world and then be pressured into sexuality, that is very evil. I don't want to be part of sexual things, it's so not me (so ##%#% NOT me !!!) If that's what all adults are supposed to live then I want to be a forever kid.

Some humans reminds me of baboons...
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down