On Castration

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by SCH0206 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:32 pm

@x Nacht Klaue x wrote:Can anyone tell the difference between castration and vasectomy?
 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12177908

SCH0206

Posts : 456
Join date : 2015-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:49 pm

SCH0206, I edited my post and pasted a link which I found. Thanks for that link as well.

This actually reminds me of myself, how much I wanted to remove the eggs from my body. I actually wanted to make a surgery to remove all the eggs because the period reminded me of being a baby-machine..

But I have changed my mind. I will not let sexuality destroy me again. My period is my 7 ketchup days in a month and that's all.
avatar
x Nacht Klaue x

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2015-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:27 pm

radarerror31, How do you know the aggression is caused by testosterone? What if you're wrong and it's something else which makes you aggressive?
avatar
x Nacht Klaue x

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2015-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:45 am

@Biscotti wrote:Part of the reason why I'm against it is because I believe that antisexualism is the norm. And that no one needs to make any modifications to their natural state to be antisexual.

I see sexuals use excuses like that all the time, and it's offensive to me. Thus I want to prove that even a completely normal, well-adjusted person can easily EASILY be antisexual. As it's not hard.

I agree with that. It's similar for anorexics, they believe they will feel better if they starve themselves more and more, ignoring that their main problem runs much deeper than that. So yes, the base, most balanced state for humans would be to have an anti-violent, anti-sexual stance. Only when the psyche gets unbalanced (and just the act of existing will do that after only a few months/years of being alive) do we get unbalanced thoughts, that can either turn violent or sexual. Outward or inward. Cutting off body parts will not get rid of the problem, it will simply manifest itself somewhere else. Sexuality isn't the only problem life brings, after all.

However, everyone has the right to modify their body however they wish, but careful deliberation is always advised. The main objective of life should be to reach the least complicated state. Only perform actions that ultimately lead to less complication, not more.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by radarerror31 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:07 pm

@x Nacht Klaue x wrote:radarerror31, How do you know the aggression is caused by testosterone? What if you're wrong and it's something else which makes you aggressive?

Because there is a large body of medical evidence and (pardon the term) testimonies about this, and I can observe the difference in behavior between men and women, and men and women who receive hormonal injections can tell you this.

radarerror31

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:43 pm

While people cheering for FIFA World Cup I am cheering for men who wants to get their genitals removed.

I don't mean that I promote / support any non-sexual person to castrate themselves, I just mean that I feel honored to see such men who have such thoughts in a world where women are being very sexualized.

You guys have probably seen it yourself, how guys rap or sing and the women are only wearing thong. To be honest, when I see such women, my hope decreases. Women has become 3 things in this world: Hole, butt and boobs. And the men too has become 3 things: gold, genital and muscles.

:(
avatar
x Nacht Klaue x

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2015-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by SlagToccata on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:12 pm

This was a goal of mine during high school, but I wasn't of legal age to ask for it from a doctor yet (or maybe I was and just didn't look into it enough. Point is I ended up waiting). By the time high school was over and I was age of majority, I figured it would create more problems than it would solve, especially as I didn't feel as bothered by my sexuality at that point, and still don't. While I haven't researched specific reasons, something tells me it's too risky in the long term, even if done safely. I can't imagine doing something like that to one's body wouldn't have some sort of unintended/undesirable consequence. I'd recommend trying chemical castration and seeing if you're able to cope with the side effects of that before making this decision.

@Biscotti wrote:Part of the reason why I'm against it is because I believe that antisexualism is the norm. And that no one needs to make any modifications to their natural state to be antisexual.

I see sexuals use excuses like that all the time, and it's offensive to me. Thus I want to prove that even a completely normal, well-adjusted person can easily EASILY be antisexual. As it's not hard.

Ahh, Biscotti, always making the points I wish I had thought of first. All this too.
avatar
SlagToccata

Posts : 52
Join date : 2018-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by xenosimiana on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:52 am

I've had thoughts of getting a surgery to get rid of my eggs but it's usually granted to women with heavy bleeding that can't be controlled by other methods. I agree with Biscotti, but you have 10 years to think it through.

xenosimiana

Posts : 342
Join date : 2016-11-12
Location : Detroit, MI

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:44 am

@xenosimiana wrote:I've had thoughts of getting a surgery to get rid of my eggs but it's usually granted to women with heavy bleeding that can't be controlled by other methods. I agree with Biscotti, but you have 10 years to think it through.

10 more happy years of heavy bleeding, cramping and "thinking it through" then for the women this surgery is intended for. Let's hope they reach menopause before the surgeons get any money for their ethical conduct.

I'm weary of operations anyway though, unless absolutely necessary, since more people die of medical errors than illnesses, so this might even be a good thing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by Biscotti on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:28 pm

since more people die of medical errors than illnesses, so this might even be a good thing.

I doubt that. You'd have to be more specific.

I am conservative when it comes to medical operations as well though.
avatar
Biscotti

Posts : 940
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:43 pm

"A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000."

"According to a recent study by Johns Hopkins, more than 250,000 people in the United States die every year because of medical mistakes, making it the third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer."

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html
avatar
x Nacht Klaue x

Posts : 1150
Join date : 2015-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:33 am

@Biscotti wrote:
since more people die of medical errors than illnesses, so this might even be a good thing.

I doubt that. You'd have to be more specific.

I am conservative when it comes to medical operations as well though.

Black-humored hyperbole, meant to highlight the irony of the fact that treatments kill people almost as often as diseases, and not just due to human error.

But yes, as Nachtklaue said, the amount of death it causes is quite sadly high.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by androtic on Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:03 pm

@ComradeB wrote:I'm a male, currently 17 years old. In about 10 years from now I would like to be castrated. Right now I'm still developing so it wouldn't be safe to do so, and no doctor would do so even if I was proven to be done with physical development, so I would like to wait until I'm 27, it would give me 10 years to think about it.

I have been researching castration historically and historically it was a very cruel and brutal practice done on children, thus the results of the studies are skewed due to the brutal contexts which the castrations took place. But I can imagine that, if done professionally and safely, that it won't be bad at all. I know that transgender people may do this but I don't want to be transgender, I want to be agender. No more gender, no more sex.

I am tired of the inner conflict in my mind, and the constant contradiction between mind and body. I don't want to feel compelled to look at anyone even for a second longer than necessary for the sole purpose that I find them beautiful.

Not only this, but I am also feeling very depressed for other reasons. Such as world poverty and all of it's derivatives (crime and such). This world just isn't a very nice place, and people often would say "get help." But anyone who has ever been through the mental health system knows that the "professionals" are just as clueless as the general public.

I'm just venting at this point. I wanted to write another essay because my last one about sexual objectification was well received, but I'll have to do that some other time. I'll try to get to it by the end of the week.

So there are basically three kinds of castrations: chemical (testosterone blockers), Orchiectomy ( they remove your balls),  Penectomy( off it goes your Penis and your ability to pee standing). You want to go through a chemical castration as first step since it is (mostly) reversible and have little side effects and you can see if it is what you want and if you adapt well to a life with very low levels of testosterone. 

I'm currently taking Acetate Ciproterone 50mg (Androcur) for two weeks and starting to see my libido fade away (it is such a relief), but can't say much more for the moment because it is too early to tell.

If you are going to take this path you need to have the support of a doctor: an Endocrinologist and possibly an Psiquiatrist and undertake regular blood samples to monitor your testosterone and screen for possible problems (mostly vitamin B12 deficiency and toxicity to the liver). I must say that you can have very negative reactions depending on the doctor and your arguments as it is a very unusual request that goes against what most people are seeking ( yeah a lot of people are having sexual problems and want to boost their libido, not lower it so you are basically swimming against the stream), it took me five tries during two years before I refined my argumentation to the point that it got acceptable to them. I got very angered the first times as they were treating me like an idiot but it is hard to them to understand and empathise with our situation.

Also there is a community of castrated man that call themselves eunuch org.

I'm new so I can't post links yet, but you should find information of the things I said fairly easily with some search, really take a look at the eunuch community you will be at home 

Stay safe and remember: Desire is the root of all suffering

androtic

Posts : 11
Join date : 2018-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum