On Castration

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

On Castration

Post by ComradeB on Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:08 am

I'm a male, currently 17 years old. In about 10 years from now I would like to be castrated. Right now I'm still developing so it wouldn't be safe to do so, and no doctor would do so even if I was proven to be done with physical development, so I would like to wait until I'm 27, it would give me 10 years to think about it.

I have been researching castration historically and historically it was a very cruel and brutal practice done on children, thus the results of the studies are skewed due to the brutal contexts which the castrations took place. But I can imagine that, if done professionally and safely, that it won't be bad at all. I know that transgender people may do this but I don't want to be transgender, I want to be agender. No more gender, no more sex.

I am tired of the inner conflict in my mind, and the constant contradiction between mind and body. I don't want to feel compelled to look at anyone even for a second longer than necessary for the sole purpose that I find them beautiful.

Not only this, but I am also feeling very depressed for other reasons. Such as world poverty and all of it's derivatives (crime and such). This world just isn't a very nice place, and people often would say "get help." But anyone who has ever been through the mental health system knows that the "professionals" are just as clueless as the general public.

I'm just venting at this point. I wanted to write another essay because my last one about sexual objectification was well received, but I'll have to do that some other time. I'll try to get to it by the end of the week.

ComradeB

Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by x Skull Child x on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:36 am

Maybe you can move to Saudi arabia?
avatar
x Skull Child x

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2015-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by ComradeB on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:39 am

x Nacht Klaue x wrote:Maybe you can move to Saudi arabia?
Why would I want to move to Saudi Arabia?

ComradeB

Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by x Skull Child x on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:26 am

If you get strong unwanted sexual feelings then you could try to change to a country were they are the opposite. It doesn't have to be Saudi arabia, I just wrote that as an example, just to provoke another member on this forum lol. I don't know were you live, but if you live in America, there should be places were there are religious people? I've heard of Utah being such an place? I just give ju suggestions as to not have to go through castration.. But it's your decision.

I remember that I also wrote similar things like you. I think it was 2 years ago or something. I suffered a lot. I wrote that I wanted to get my genitals removed and that I wanted to be gender-less. So, I understand how you feel.

I have changed my mind tho. There are some girls in the world who have been born without a v.. hole. I felt of course a bit jealous.

Even if women and men would remove their genitals, they could still get raped because they have another hole. They can still be objectified, sexually harrassed, etc.

There is a video of a guy who also wanted to get his removed.

Video description:
"A MAKE-UP artist wants to remove his genitals to achieve his dream of looking like an alien. Vinny Ohh, 23, based in Los Angeles, has already spent $60,000 transforming himself into a 'genderless alien’. But he has been told by plastic surgeons that he may never be able to have the operation - which would be a world-first. Medical professionals have warmed him such an operation could be highly risky and leave him unable to urinate, but he is adamant that he will go ahead with the procedure, saying that he needs it in order to become his true self."

No matter what reason you think about this, (anti-sex, anti-sexist, homosexual, transgender or been sexually abused) I think it's better to not do any castration before having tried other things first. But at the end of the day, it's your own decision. I don't like either when people tell me to not make cosmetic surgery. It's my decision and I do it only because of the beauty ideal-obsession in the world who ruined me, ruined my childhood, ruined my teenagehood, ruined my adulthood. And the stupid barbie and anime, etc.
avatar
x Skull Child x

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2015-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by Biscotti on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:42 am

I think going the way of the transsexuals is a bad decision as well.
I do support castration, including the removal of the genitals, to be done on rapists and other perpetrators of sexual violence.
avatar
Biscotti

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by ComradeB on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:53 am

@Biscotti wrote:I think going the way of the transsexuals is a bad decision as well.
I do support castration, including the removal of the genitals, to be done on rapists and other perpetrators of sexual violence.
Why should it be only allowed to be done on perpetrators of sexual violence?

ComradeB

Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by ComradeB on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:01 am

x Nacht Klaue x wrote:If you get strong unwanted sexual feelings then you could try to change to a country were they are the opposite. It doesn't have to be Saudi arabia, I just wrote that as an example, just to provoke another member on this forum lol. I don't know were you live, but if you live in America, there should be places were there are religious people? I've heard of Utah being such an place? I just give ju suggestions as to not have to go through castration.. But it's your decision.

I remember that I also wrote similar things like you. I think it was 2 years ago or something. I suffered a lot. I wrote that I wanted to get my genitals removed and that I wanted to be gender-less. So, I understand how you feel.

I have changed my mind tho. There are some girls in the world who have been born without a v.. hole. I felt of course a bit jealous.

Even if women and men would remove their genitals, they could still get raped because they have another hole. They can still be objectified, sexually harrassed, etc.

There is a video of a guy who also wanted to get his removed.

Video description:
"A MAKE-UP artist wants to remove his genitals to achieve his dream of looking like an alien. Vinny Ohh, 23, based in Los Angeles, has already spent $60,000 transforming himself into a 'genderless alien’. But he has been told by plastic surgeons that he may never be able to have the operation - which would be a world-first. Medical professionals have warmed him such an operation could be highly risky and leave him unable to urinate, but he is adamant that he will go ahead with the procedure, saying that he needs it in order to become his true self."

No matter what reason you think about this, (anti-sex, anti-sexist, homosexual, transgender or been sexually abused) I think it's better to not do any castration before having tried other things first. But at the end of the day, it's your own decision. I don't like either when people tell me to not make cosmetic surgery. It's my decision and I do it only because of the beauty ideal-obsession in the world who ruined me, ruined my childhood, ruined my teenagehood, ruined my adulthood. And the stupid barbie and anime, etc.
You undergo cosmetic surgery?

Anyway about castration, I detailed earlier that I would wait ten years before making a decision. I haven't even been capable of arousal for the past ten years so if castration is a negative decision, then I believe that it is reasonable for me to believe that I would come to that conclusion given a decade to contemplate.

As for Saudi Arabia or other religious places, I fundamentally find such cultures to be sexist and generally unacceptable. The first issue is that women, regardless of the weather conditions, are required to wear clothing that covers all but their eyes, for the sole purpose of preventing men from being distracted. This is sexist and unacceptable, anyone should be able to wear whatever they like regardless of what anyone else thinks of it. Any person theoretically should be able to take a walk in their neighborhood naked without incident, now, granted this is currently impossible due to preexisting human biases, but my point is that if I went to Saudi Arabia or other repressive states I would be miserable. Forcing people to cover up will not fix the problem, and sexism will not fix the problem either.

What swayed you away from castration?

ComradeB

Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by Biscotti on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:14 am

Because it will prevent them from being sexual. When I say "castration" I mean prevent sexual courses of action to be taken, an example for men would be cutting their gentialia off.

When I say not to go the way of transexuals. I mean that if transexuals are feeling uncomfortable with their gender, pretending to be the other sex is a flawed and rather unhealthy way to go about it especially with surgery. A better solution would be to not put as much stock as they're putting in gender roles and do whatever they want.
However, perhaps their sexuality is preventing this. And perhaps "whatever they want" is a tad too permissive for sexual deviants.

However I think this same argument applies to antisexualism. There's no reason why someone could be asexual without having to resort to measures that are unhealthy. If the phrase pops in my head "I should murder a child" that doesn't mean that I actually want to murder a child, as subsequent thoughts will ridicule that notion. There was a time when I was a teenager where I thought just THINKING about bad concepts was bad, but I grew out of that after I grew more confidence in what I represented, and recognized that thinking words doesn't mean anything unless I believed those words.
Another argument you may or may not buy and is one that asexuals say is that looking at someone who's "aesthetically pleasing" doesn't mean you're looking at them sexually.
avatar
Biscotti

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by ComradeB on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:20 am

@Biscotti wrote:Because it will prevent them from being sexual. When I say "castration" I mean prevent sexual courses of action to be taken, an example for men would be cutting their gentialia off.

When I say not to go the way of transexuals. I mean that if transexuals are feeling uncomfortable with their gender, pretending to be the other sex is a flawed and rather unhealthy way to go about it especially with surgery. A better solution would be to not put as much stock as they're putting in gender roles and do whatever they want.
However, perhaps their sexuality is preventing this. And perhaps "whatever they want" is a tad too permissive for sexual deviants.

However I think this same argument applies to antisexualism. There's no reason why someone could be asexual without having to resort to measures that are unhealthy. If the phrase pops in my head "I should murder a child" that doesn't mean that I actually want to murder a child, as subsequent thoughts will ridicule that notion. There was a time when I was a teenager where I thought just THINKING about bad concepts was bad, but I grew out of that after I grew more confidence in what I represented, and recognized that thinking words doesn't mean anything unless I believed those words.
Another argument you may or may not buy and is one that asexuals say is that looking at someone who's "aesthetically pleasing" doesn't mean you're looking at them sexually.
I understand that there is no such thing as a thought crime, however the issue is that I don't even want to want to have sex. I don't want to have those thoughts at all. If a person constantly thinks about murdering someone or becoming a serial killer, even if that person never does it, the constant inner conflict in their minds will make them feel uncomfortable and perhaps even afraid. It's not good to be in such a constant inner conflict with a mind-body contradiction.

ComradeB

Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by Biscotti on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:28 am

You don't want to have sex though. Wanting is something you choose to do.
When I said to think about "I should murder a child", it doesn't mean I want to murder a child.
Here, you think it. Just think those words. That doesn't mean you actually think it right?

Btw if I'm just not gelling with you on the same wavelength there may be other people who might give more helpful answers.
avatar
Biscotti

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by ComradeB on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:31 am

@Biscotti wrote:You don't want to have sex though. Wanting is something you choose to do.
When I said to think about "I should murder a child", it doesn't mean I want to murder a child.
Here, you think it. Just think those words. That doesn't mean you actually think it right?

Btw if I'm just not gelling with you on the same wavelength there may be other people who might give more helpful answers.

I understand what you're saying and I agree. But my point is that I don't want to have any thoughts like that at all. I don't blame myself for feeling aroused at times but the matter of fact is that I don't want to feel that way at all.

ComradeB

Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by x Skull Child x on Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:16 pm

ComradeB, To make a long story short, my sexuality changed from aromantic asexual (no sexual feelings) to suddenly having sexual feelings etc. I don't know what caused my sexual orientation to change, but since then I believe anyone can go from sexual to asexual or heterosexual to homosexual and vice versa. I wasn't the only one either who changed. There are videos on youtube were few people talk about how their sexuality changed.

Some people may say "oh, you were never asexual for real" that's exactly what I thought of these people before it happened to myself!

So after my horror-sexual-trauma I also changed a little as a person. I can see that from my old posts, my old attitude and the new attitude which I got. My view changed a bit.

Then, after a year ago or so, my sexuality changed again back to aromantic asexual (no sexual feelings).

It was basically because of me feeling oppressed which lead me to want my genitals removed. I didn't want to be a woman. That's when I found this profile pic on the internet, because I dreamed about a heaven were there were only female kids without genitals and no males (because kids are free from sexuality, there is only friendship).

Regarding women covering up, majority of the muslim women wants to follow their religion, that is why they cover up. It has nothing to do with distracting the men. The niqab / hijab is something they wear to be recognized as muslims and to be leaved alone (from sexual harrassment, catcall, etc). I have read so much about that topic so I know for sure they are not oppressed and it's not difficult for you or anyone else to do some research / study about it. Stereotype seems to never die out. Edit: I forgot to mention that the niqab is worn by some jewish people as well. And hijab is worn by both muslims and non-muslims from different countries and is slowly getting popular among american christians as well.

Regarding the cosmetic surgery, I will write short about it in the hidden thread.
avatar
x Skull Child x

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2015-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by ComradeB on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:25 pm

x Nacht Klaue x wrote:
Regarding women covering up, majority of the muslim women wants to follow their religion, that is why they cover up. It has nothing to do with distracting the men. The niqab / hijab is something they wear to be recognized as muslims and to be leaved alone (from sexual harrassment, catcall, etc). I have read so much about that topic so I know for sure they are not oppressed and it's not difficult for you or anyone else to do some research / study about it. Stereotype seems to never die out. Edit: I forgot to mention that the niqab is worn by some jewish people as well. And hijab is worn by both muslims and non-muslims from different countries and is slowly getting popular among american christians as well.
I know that Muslim women want to follow their religion, that is not my point, my point is that in Saudi Arabia women are required to follow Islamic customs. Whether they follow the doctrine or not. This is not a stereotype, this is the law of Saudi Arabia.

In Afghanistan during the 1970's and early 80's it was a government which separated church and state, thus there was a large Muslim population however Islamic customs were not required. In countries such as Saudi Arabia, practicing Islam is required. What is stereotypical about this? And what have I failed to research.

"The niqab / hijab is something they wear to be recognized as muslims and to be leaved alone (from sexual harrassment, catcall, etc)."

That is my point. They shouldn't have to wear that to be left alone. Theoretically they should be able to walk down the street wearing whatever they like and be left alone. A hijab shouldn't be the only means with which they can achieve this. I'm not against any particular person or group wearing a hijab, I'm against them being forced or pressured to do so especially by their governments.

Women weren't even allowed to drive cars in Saudi Arabia until like last year. And Saudi Arabia is also manufacturing a famine in Yemen right now that is killing millions. I don't understand how you can defend them.

ComradeB

Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by SCH0206 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:26 pm

@ComradeB

What do you plan to do if you decide not to go with castration? Your views change as you get older, and you might be a totally different person a decade later. I'm definitely not the same person as I was when I was your age 13 years ago. I'm not even the same person I was three to four years ago, and in that sense I'm glad because I'm less reluctant about being assertive if I feel someone's trying to take advantage of me. 

I find your plan to castrate yourself a bit extreme, but you'll be an adult in the next decade, and I believe that adults should be free to make their own choices even if I disagree with them as long as they don't bother or hurt other people.

@x Nacht Klaue x
Whoa, that Vinny Ohh guy is something! I thought Rodrigo Alves was extreme but Ohh makes the "Human Ken Doll" seem tame.

SCH0206

Posts : 475
Join date : 2015-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by x Skull Child x on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:01 pm

CompradeB, Those muslims who don't want to cover up in Saudi are, 1. People who follow other interpretations of the quran. 2. People who are agnostic or just don't believe in a God, but are muslims because their family are muslims. 3. People who grow up with parents who didn't raise their kids with any hijab, such as the muslims in Bosnia and other countries were most of the muslims don't cover up.

I used to be a feminazi or something like that, and saw this world as a mans world, so it would not make any sense if I would defend something wrong. I'm just a person who want's to know reasons behind things, like why did they forbid, etc.

And that which I know of is that it was prohibited as to protect the women from harm and protect the bad men from harming the women. So from that, I could understand their view. 

Some scholars were of the view that it could lead to harm / sin. When a scholar was asked about it, he compared the car with a camel. Women are allowed to ride on a camel, and she is more visible on a camel than in a car, so it was to say that it's okay for women to drive car.

I also know that there are women from Saudi who supported the prohibition of women driving car. Why is no one letting them speak on the news? I would like their voices to be heard as well as to hear from both sides. The little knowlegdge I have is enough for me tho, that it was to protect the women from harm which I chose to believe in because I have read many news of how american cops have stopped women and harmed them (sexually assaulted and in some cases even raped them!).
avatar
x Skull Child x

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2015-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by SCH0206 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:05 pm

Perhaps you guys can create a different thread about Muslims because I don't see how this is related to castration.

SCH0206

Posts : 475
Join date : 2015-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by radarerror31 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:33 pm

It's hard to find a medical doctor who will carry out the procedure any more, outside of circumstances like testicular cancer.  The only time I see it even mentioned as an elective procedure is for SRS, which is a sign of how far we are gone as a society.  Castration is an extreme simple procedure and would save many of us a great deal of trouble.  It's funny that on one hand the present order wants to control the population and continuously bangs the drum about overpopulation and eugenics, yet on the other we are denied every means of self-determination even when it is the simplest way for one to control their lives and find some measure of peace, because eugenics is necessarily a hypersexualist ideology and must permeate all areas of society as a condition of its existence.

I guess you could go overseas to get the procedure done though, or maybe Mexico (assuming you live in the US as I do).  I thought about it for a while even though I am strapped for cash, but as I grew older I got to a point where it really didn't matter.  My body is too unhealthy to physically engage in sex and I'm so revulsed even by the concept of nonsexual closeness with another person, that it doesn't seem necessary to castrate myself any more.  Usually around 30, most men give up and go on with their lives (that's why when you see stuff like incel forums, right-wing assholes are really keen on burning in a hypersexualist, fascist ideology so that older men stay hooked and become more pathetic as they get older, eventually plunging into the world of paying for prostitutes and other such sordid, pointless things).

You seem like you're a lot smarter and better than I was at 17.  As long as you don't sink into the hypersexualist hellhole of ideology that I got trapped in for a while, you'll probably come out a lot better and save yourself a lot of misery.  I don't think you need to castrate in order to be free of it, but I still consider self-castration as a possibility just as a symbolic ritual to demonstrate my hatred of sexualist society.

radarerror31

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by Biscotti on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Yeah. You can castrate yourself if you want to.
I'll explain the main reason I personally am against it. And it's for rhetoric reasons. 
Part of the reason why I'm against it is because I believe that antisexualism is the norm. And that no one needs to make any modifications to their natural state to be antisexual.

I see sexuals use excuses like that all the time, and it's offensive to me. Thus I want to prove that even a completely normal, well-adjusted person can easily EASILY be antisexual. As it's not hard.

However I understand if you're not on the same wavelength.
avatar
Biscotti

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by SCH0206 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:40 pm

@Biscotti wrote:Yeah. You can castrate yourself if you want to.
I'll explain the main reason I personally am against it. And it's for rhetoric reasons. 
Part of the reason why I'm against it is because I believe that antisexualism is the norm. And that no one needs to make any modifications to their natural state to be antisexual.

I see sexuals use excuses like that all the time, and it's offensive to me. Thus I want to prove that even a completely normal, well-adjusted person can easily EASILY be antisexual. As it's not hard.

However I understand if you're not on the same wavelength.

That's pretty much how I feel. I find cutting off a healthy body part a bit extreme, but if that's what he wants it's his choice.

I keep to myself a lot, and I don't own a TV, so avoiding sexual content and pressure is simple for the most part for me.

SCH0206

Posts : 475
Join date : 2015-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by radarerror31 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:44 pm

I agree with that, that antisexualism is normal and the conclusion that I believe most people will come to if they are free to think and unburdened by ideological spooks.  That said, I think men in particular do have to fight against their own base instincts, and castration can be a way to alleviate that considerably.  However, it is not the solution in of itself, based on the stories of men who do castrate themselves and still aren't free of their demons or the ideology.  There are also health benefits and perhaps desirable biological changes when someone becomes a eunuch... testosterone is a hell of a drug and being rid of it makes men far, far less aggressive and calmer.

I've already lost a lot of T over the years so it's not going to be as much of an effect if I did lop off my balls.  I wouldn't be averse to doing so if the operation were cheap and consequence-free, but it is not cheap and it is not at the moment really necessary.

radarerror31

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by Biscotti on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:47 pm

I should specify that when I said it's "not hard" I was referring to not wanting or having sex.
I was not speaking for intrusive thoughts. Which is a subjective experience and may be hard depending on how you view things. (I told you my experience and how I conqured my anxiety over it as a child/teen. (Though this example was not about sexuality, I think it still applies) Though it may be different for you)

@radarerror31
I'm not sold on the "especially for men" claim. I don't see females acting less sexual then men, and the gender ratio of antisexuals, while small, is pretty balanced. But I'm also not sold on loss of agression being a good thing. Especially for a social activist and especially as a result of a possibly unnatural removal.


Last edited by Biscotti on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:55 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : added @radaerror31)
avatar
Biscotti

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by SCH0206 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:49 pm

@Biscotti wrote:I should specify that when I said it's "not hard" I was referring to not wanting or having sex.
I was not speaking for intrusive thoughts. Which is a subjective experience and may be hard depending on how you view things. (I told you my experience and how I conqured my anxiety over it as a child/teen. It may be different for you)

Oh. You're right about that, too.

SCH0206

Posts : 475
Join date : 2015-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by radarerror31 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:59 pm

@Biscotti
Like I said, testosterone is a hell of a drug.  It really, really messes with the body and makes it do stupid things.  It's definitely possible to channel that aggression to more productive ends but in my darker days I felt like I had to cut off the balls if I was ever going to get out of the rut, and it's pretty hard to live with that aggression in a society like ours that is built to snuff out liberation and keep people on the plantation so to speak.

radarerror31

Posts : 24
Join date : 2017-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by x Skull Child x on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:09 pm

SCH0206, I thought if his wish for castration is because of strong sexual desire then he could move to a religious country. We happened to talk about muslims because I mentioned Saudi arabia.
avatar
x Skull Child x

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2015-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by x Skull Child x on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:29 pm

Can anyone tell the difference between castration and vasectomy?

Edit: Never mind, I found it, http://pediaa.com/difference-between-castration-and-vasectomy/


Last edited by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
x Skull Child x

Posts : 1242
Join date : 2015-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: On Castration

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum