What up, my dudes?

Go down

What up, my dudes?

Post by SlagToccata on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Hey, all! I'm one more person who's becoming increasingly ticked off by seeing the lives of friends, loved ones, and historical figures consistently devastated by a rather obvious culprit, and increasingly baffled by its incomprehensibility. I really don't have much more to say than that, but I couldn't resist joining here when I saw how small the community was. As far as I can tell, it's the only one of its kind in English, which is quite a shock. I'd love to help give this philosophy a voice if at all possible, as well as talk with others who hold it so as to gain a greater overall understanding.

Hello, Fortress!!
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Re: What up, my dudes?

Post by SCH0206 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:12 pm

Hello, SlagToccata. Welcome to the forum. It's really nice to have a new member here.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:22 pm

Much thanks, SCH0206! Glad to be here.
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:20 am

Hello! Glad you joined.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:24 am

Hi and welcome!
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:27 pm

Thanks to both of you! It's a pleasant surprise to see a good amount of active users.
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Welcome! I felt the same way you do when I found out that the antisexual community exists. I couldn't understand why society and individuals are obsessed with seeking sex, regardless how much they hurt themselves or others seeking it out. It's so frustrating that is pushed on everyone and valued so much.

It surprised me too that this type of community is so small in English, but I'm happy that you're posting and introduced yourself! Did you recently find out about this community, or have you known of it for years?

Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:05 pm

Hello and welcome.
The aura of pro-activity you bring excites me. I see you've already posted in other topics!
Actually I think the perceived inactivity of this forum in turn drives some people away, and I think that's unfortunate, as we're not the most inactive forum you'll find, there's more often then not a new post every day. And there are dedicated members/regulars.
Maybe you can pick up the slack this week, as I'm personally taking this week off chasing an artistic vision of mine.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:09 pm

Yeah, perhaps you can bring something new to the table. It's good to keep discussions varied and avoid posting redundant topics as much as possible.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:25 pm

Thank you! In the interest of not giving false hope, my amount of activity so far is just my tendency to "jump right in" in a new social circle or community. I can't make any promises about being able to bring in something new, so hopefully participating when I feel the urge and being honest is enough for now.

@Admin, I've known about the Russian site for a handful of years, but somehow never saw this one until a few days ago!
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Oh well I didn't mean it like that. But other people post often enough and I do believe this forum has a sense of momentum to it. You've hinted at some directions you want the forum to go as well.

I also have some responses I'd like to post to things you've mentioned, but it'll sadly have to wait a bit before I can flesh them out. (read - next week, sorry)
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:35 pm

Cool, looking forward to it. Take your time.
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachtleuchten on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:15 pm

@Biscotti wrote:The aura of pro-activity you bring excites me.

Laughing  Someone kindred in spitit to you, Biscotti. 

Welcome, SlagToccata! 

Nachtleuchten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum