Opinions on transgenderism?

Go down

Opinions on transgenderism?

Post by AzureSky on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:29 am

I'm curious, as this has been a more largely discussed topic lately, at least within news, for a while. What do you think about the concept of it? Do you think the origins are biological in origin or not (i.e; do you think differences in brain structure often exhibited by such individuals in study that have more similarity to their identified gender are partially developed through time, or is it more like an intersexual condition, where it is a difference from birth)?
What is your opinions on hormonal and surgical procedures? Etc.

Moreover, what are your opinions on the societal aspects of the issue, and how people react to it? I'm curious to hear what you all think.
AzureSky

Back to top Go down

Re: Opinions on transgenderism?

Post by SCH0206 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:16 am

There's a thread that's been created about this topic already: http://iamfortress.forumotion.com/t251-is-there-a-such-thing-as-a-female-and-male-brain-transgenderism

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:48 am

Yeah I started that thread, but sometimes I think the brain has it's ways of convincing itself of something. But from what I understand about you, correct me if I'm wrong, that you don't want to adhere to any gender. Which I don't find much of a problem with because I understand that you just want to get away (if you could) from the gender messiness of sexuality. But for me, I just learn to live with being female, because if I was to try and be male, I would find some issues with being that as well. Plus, I would find it to be a waste of resources and money.

This makes me remember reading in a sociology book about a Native American tribe that would go along with transgenderism centuries ago by calling the person by their new name and accepting their new wardrobe choice of the opposite gender knowing good and well what they actually are.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down