Financial independence and sexual independence

Go down

Financial independence and sexual independence

Post by Biscotti on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:55 pm

I need to talk about the importance of financial independence and it's threat and corelation against sexual independence.

I am firmly against prostitution, I don't think it should be legal, I think it's inherently open to exploitation and no matter what people claim "This version of prostitution has 0 exploitation possibilities!" is nonsense, in addition to other problems it has.

But there's a sliding scale of prostitution.

Marriage is not one single thing, and there are many perspectives on it. But the worst one is treating marriage as prostitution.
That is, where one person takes up a "Protector and financer" role and expects the other one to be their sexual slave in return.

I don't think this is a really widespread mentality in modern countries but I've talked to some thick idiots who think this.
And it could be a transaction that makes both sides happy, as prostitution is sometimes. But the potential for exploitation is still there. Now I'm not saying when facing exploitation, the exploited will inherently bend to the exploiter, but the pressure still exists.
And like I said, for some people they legitimately think this is a good deal. You can obviously see I think it's pathetic.

There are some differences between prostitution and marriage. Prostitution takes less commitment and is short-term. Marriage provides more long-term stability and safety. And parenting is typically the sexuals attempt to redeem themselves, ideally to make their kids better then they were. Still, I don't think a prostitute is the ideal role model for kids. And I'm lucky that my family unit was not like this. Both parents worked, and still found time to homeschool. I am able to have some level of respect for them.
Although the toxic people I've talked to seem to want their kids to be just like them, and was unclear how much of a sex fantasy having kids was to them. The degeneracy hurts.
(Future topic?: Critically looking at the notion of having kids as the only "noble" sex fantasy)

And what's worse. Men who see men/women relationships as a transaction of money for sex often get angry when they perceive their monetary investment as being for nothing. (E.g, insisting on paying for a dinner and then having that relationship not go anywhere). "free" gifts can be a landmine.

So what should we discuss? Ways of acheiving financial success and prosperity for sex-negative individuals.
1. How to succeed in your current system. We're international and these financial systems will vary.
2. How to succeed when the system fails. (Backup plans)
3. How to improve the current system.

In addition, is it troubling to have so much money held by prosexuals who are free to use it to chase their sexual agenda? I don't think it's a problem, as I don't think prosexuals as a whole are actively and maliciously acting against us.

To start the topic off, I've been looking into the realm of investing lately. At first stocks, now I'm looking through crypto trades.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Re: Financial independence and sexual independence

Post by Biscotti on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:47 pm

Haha I knew I was stepping on toes with this, but I think there's a few I inadvertently did and would probably do better with another draft.

All toes that were stepped on that were sexuals were intentional.

But I didn't mean to insult poor people or paint them as weak. Neither paint rich people as manipulative.

Anywho, I think a topic on financial stability has potential but should have opened it differently.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:16 pm

The first thing that came to mind was researching and practicing usual financial literacy as a first step so #1 definitely...all three really. Prosexuals aren't actively and maliciously acting against us, but we're caught in the middle, that's how I see it. I'll add more because this is rushed as I have some errands to run.

Future topic?: Critically looking at the notion of having kids as the only "noble" sex fantasy
It never occurred to me of people having children as a sex fantasy. Yeah that could be a future topic. What does come up in my mind is "designer babies".

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Alright, so when I said "sex fantasy" I did not mean exclusively the idea of fantasizing about something because it does something for you sexually (e.g "I find that idea hot") but rather any fantasy or dream that utilizes sex in order to accomplish it.

And that got me thinking, we live in an age of ignorance, if not just general ignorance certainly ignorance of antisexualism and sex criticism. And really, I've used that excuse to justify prosexual things happening. I just say to myself, "Okay they're using the nature fallacy, Well they're just indoctrinated or young or have issues" and move on. Because certainly, the idea of someones motivations or arguments being influenced by their motivation to get their rocks off is in my opinion the strongest devaluing of their values and motivations period. And is why I've written about "kink-think" and trying to define it.

But in a hypothetical post-antisexualism world where antisexualism is in the mainstream discourse and ignorance is not an excuse. That becomes a major problem for prosexuals where their whole platform is based on for the most part nonsense that they can't even explain NOW. And I suspect that the suspect of any of their "sex fantasies" (activities involving sex) being for the purpose of "getting their rocks off" is going to be up, and it will be hard for them to draw a line when all they can blubber about is "no it's instinct, im happier with it".

Because right now, the amount of philosophies and ideas out there that include sex-positivity, my want to accuse them of being influenced by their member's sexual desires is there. I don't usually do it (Maybe because it's not allowed in current normal discourse and in addition is sort of an "appeal to motivation" route and I usually just go the way of criticizing the idea by itself. That said, I think it could be done I just haven't done it yet).
I just feel that when that wall is taken away, any sex-positive notion will be up for suspect of being for someones kink and any fine line that COULD be there will be hard to draw for them.

I don't really care though, because I find all reasons bad. The kink-centric ones (oh it's hot, but i like it, oh but we bond over it, no it's instinct blahdeblah) are easy to criticize but I spend a lot of time attacking the more thought-out attitudes. This more affects those sexuals who like to place their own limits on themselves so they don't get accused of being loose or dishonest. But it's really a whoooollle spectrum (These two ways to approach sex are not necessarily black and white. Just like how I recently criticized the notion that "rape isn't about sex" being too black and white) and I could keep talking about it for awhile but won't.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:50 am

@Biscotti wrote:I spend a lot of time attacking the more thought-out attitudes. This more affects those sexuals who like to place their own limits on themselves so they don't get accused of being loose or dishonest.
I think that would definitely weaken/narrow prosexual reasons even more. Also, I'm noticing that your video on what repression is has more views. I don't want to get too off topic or negative about ppl motivations, but I think people was probably expecting some other reasons to justify their sexualities...maybe.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:30 pm

Nationalism is crap.
But not really.
It depends on the nation, and America being "freedom first" is something I find admirable.

This garbage here, represents idiotic, harmful, economic coercion in foreign countries (I live in America). These policies should be railed against, but at the least, offering up competing "propoganda" (Advertisements) would work.

Romania - Taxing couples who do not have kids
http://www.pravdareport.com/russia/economics/15-09-2006/84467-childless-0/

Hong kong. Paying people to have kids. L.I.T.E.R.A.L.L.Y. PROSTITUTION
http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1331833/baby-bonus-boost-hong-kong-birth-rate-be-proposed-consultation

India. Blantant propoganda.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11237749/Indias-Parsis-told-to-have-more-children-in-controversial-campaign.html
 "We're superior. We're cultured. We're educated. We're about to be extinct. Get married early, have babies early."
That's....literally the opposite of educated, cultured and superior. Good job.

Singapore, spending taxpayers money in government funded prostitution. 2 million dollars on propoganda to propogate.
http://geckoresearch.com/Singapore_Announces_S2_Billion_Package_to_Increase_Population/
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Here's one from Japan that's similar to the propaganda you're talking about. It's a bit dated, but it's still relevant to today.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-16500768/young-japanese-decline-to-fall-in-love

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:32 pm

Wow, but sexuality is healthy.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:49 pm

@xenosimiana wrote:Wow, but sexuality is healthy.
Yeah, and lack of sexuality is apparently deadly, though I have yet heard of celibacy deaths.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:03 am

I heard about this on the radio today. It was an advertisement for people to apply to franchise it, which I guess attracted my interest because that shows signs that it's current growing/outreaching.
And the product itself looks promising, but you can judge it.

http://www.froyofranchising.com/

It's stock price is a measly 1 dollar, I'm wondering if it'd be a good idea to invest. (Stock price is VEND if you're wondering)

I'll poke around it a bit, but all my money is in crypto-markets rn (I'm still new to this)

On the flipside, here's a good example of a product to stay far, far away from. It's hilariously bad and kinda freaky, I was reminded of it for some reason.
http://www.primercube.com/
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:59 am

I've not invested in VEND, but I've been watching it just for curiosity's sake, it's now at 1.08 (8% increase in a couple weeks). Also focusing on vending machine adoption rates reminds me of those new soda machines being installed in fast food restaurants. (This is not VEND though, but similar trend)

2. How to succeed when the system fails. (Backup plans)

Does anyone know/talked to a prepper? I've been interested in talking to them.
Back when zombies were popular people would "prep" for zombie invasions, but it also works for other catastophe's such as civil war or disease outbreak or earthquake or apocalypse.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:34 am

I don't know or talked to one, but I just explore and scrutinize among them and try to test out certain things for myself. But I usually visit the http://thesurvivalchannel.com/ and https://www.backdoorsurvival.com/ 
for advice on what to put in your bug-out-bag, food storage etc. There's others that I look at, but those are the main ones that come to mind and frequent.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:28 am

Thanks xenosimiana, I'll look around the websites

-----

I swear, when I get older I do NOT want to spend a SINGLE social security check on myself. The notion that social security is financially dependent on the next generation and sexual reproduction is a dumb system, and I feel it would be hypocritical for me to use them.

I'll still take them though, will just gift/invest it to someone else in some way.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum