Plant-based Food ✿ Healing ✿ Recipes

Go down

Plant-based Food ✿ Healing ✿ Recipes

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed May 06, 2015 10:14 am

Many people eat often unhealthy fast food wich contains things which is bad for the body. Eating healthy food few times/week is even better than no healthy food at all.

It's never too late to take care of oneself!

This smoothie recipes which I found on the internet is one of many which contains vitamins and minerals which is good for the body :)

Smoothie

6 bananas
4 cups coconut water
4 kale leaves
10 pitted dates

mix all together in a blender, that's it! :)

Last edited by x Nacht Klaue x on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Re: Plant-based Food ✿ Healing ✿ Recipes

Post by Admin on Wed May 06, 2015 10:30 am

I've never made smoothies before, but that sounds good! I try to eat healthy, and cook my own meals from scratch using fresh ingredients, even when I feel totally drained after work. I'm especially looking for something that's healthy while still being quick to make.
Admin
Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed May 06, 2015 10:54 am

That's good :) You can share recipes that you like here ^.^

Bananas is better to eat as it is. many fruitarians use alot of bananas in their smoothie and I guess 1 of the reasons is to keep their weight, it contains more calories than many other fruits. For people that are overweigh it's better to use either 1 banana + other fruits (or berries) or just replace the banana with other fruits that has less calories. I will try to find a recipe without bananas :)
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu May 07, 2015 6:15 am

I wouldn't mind smoothies that have more calories, because I usually struggle with eating enough calories in a day. Sometimes I feel so exhausted from work that I don't have anything dinner, and I rarely eat anything for breakfast. It'd be nice to quickly make something that'd give me the calories I need.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:18 am

Interview: Our mother tells us about her life, the car accident that changed her life and how turning to a raw food diet and healthy lifestyle has helped her. Free ebooklet http://www.sweetnaturalliving.com

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:32 pm

Apple & Pear Juice

2 apples
2 pears
1 lemon
small piece of ginger

Place all ingredients in a juice extractor, stir and serve.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:04 am

This Pineapple Kiwi Limeade Smoothie Beats Pain-Related Inflammation and Clears The Skin

A pineapple kiwi limeade smoothie – have you ever heard of such a thing? It helps battle inflammation that causes aches and pains (especially with those suffering from arthritis and gout), as well as clears the skin of acne and blemish-causing bacteria.

Fresh lime juice will help balance your body’s pH, while pineapple helps battle inflammation (all thanks to a special enzyme called bromelain). Adding in greens to your smoothie is another great way to help alkalinize the body.

Might I also add that this smoothie blend is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, protein, chlorophyll, fibre and crucial phytonutrients, all of which help detox and heal the body.

Ingredients:

2 cups fresh pineapple
4 kiwi, peeled
2 cups packed leafy greens like kale or spinach
1 lime, peeled
1 cup coconut water or filtered water

Method:

Stick all of the above ingredients in a blender and blend for 30-60 seconds or until smooth.

http://livelovefruit.com/pineapple-kiwi-limeade-smoothie-beats-pain/
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:31 pm

I wanted to share videos about an amazing herb which is called "Turmeric" and has many good health benefits :)

Turmeric is an herb which is very common in asian and middle eastern food. Many people doesn't know all the super health benefits it has, they usually use it to get yellow colour on their food and some because of the taste. The fresh turmeric root is the one which has super health benefits. I don't think they have the fresh turmeric root in the ordinary food store (I mean in our city). I ordered raw turmeric on the internet and poured in glass bottles today :)

I've seen recipes on juice with turmeric too but since I have severe problem with heartburn it would maybe not be a good idea to drink it. I don't even know how the fresh one tastes like. Anyways, here 2 videos about turmeric! :)

Using Turmeric Root, An Immune Boosting Natural Anti-Inflammatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxh4yh7NpmM

Dr. Paul Haider: Fresh Turmeric - A Powerful Healing Herb You Can Grow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBrh0lnGMAY
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:43 pm

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:25 pm

If anyone have symptoms of abnormally low blood pessure (Hypotension), visit a doctor to be sure if that's what you have. People get low blood pressure for different reasons. The real cause for the blood pressure should be focused on and not only the symptoms.

Food which is good for low blood pressure include:

Beetroot juice (helps with both low and high blood pressure, an awesome root vegetable!)

Carrot juice

Raisins

Holy basil

Lemon juice

The doctors will recommend or tell you to eat more salt or add salt in a glass of water and drink it. I myself don't think salt is healthy for the body. The guy in the video (below) is doing that. Salt is not the only thing which contain sodium. I've also read that if one has helicobacter pylori, they should avoid salt because the salt makes the bacterias stronger and also there is double risk for the people who have helicobacter pylori to get cancer if they eat too much salt :/

In any case, if anyone decides to use salt, choose the best ones which is unrefined himalayan salt & celtic sea salt, and just a little. One can add it also in a glass of lemon juice. I used to have salt on lemons sometimes as child and ate it :P Some people in the world eat cucumbers with a little salt and eating it as snacks.. It can be good to know that salt works if salt is the only thing one has at home..  Otherwise it's better to take for example beetroot juice which not only works but is also healthy. 2 cups / glass of beetroot juice / daily is what people take for low blood pressure.

Unrefined Himalayan Salt

Unrefined Celtic sea salt

Garlic

Exercise

Compression stockings

Vitamin b-12 is also good.

For more information about low blood pressure and how to raise can be found on trustworthy websites and youtube videos. I just found this website, it has more information :) http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/159609.php

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sun May 15, 2016 1:48 pm

I will link a website down below were people can count everything they eat and see about how much nutrition and calories they get each day. I really love this website and I will use it to try to gain weight. I have used another one for few years ago and it helped me to gain weight, but then the website removed it:( Then I saw this one which someone had linked to in a forum and I made myself member but since it was in english it made it difficult for me to understand how to count. So I didn't visit it until I lost much more weight so I gave it another try to understand it and it was actually not that difficult with help from google. But even if it wasn't in english it still had not been easy to count grams and all that.

If people eat well and feel great then there is no need to count anything just make sure to eat more fruits, vegetables, berries, herbs and greens which is good for the body.

Unfortunately I can't eat anything I want due to an uknown illness. So I will only use such things which I can eat, therefore it will be billions more hard for me to gain weight than with people who can eat whatever they want.

One should never give up just because the doctors give up. A doctor is not a God. Which means they don't have all knowledge, only some from books they learned from.

So people should do research themselves but they should NEVER try to treat themselves with anything which they don't have any proper knowledge of.

People should not be too desperate that they make wrong decisions. Just stay calm. Listen to calm music. Do researchs, and have hope that things will get better than it is now even if it might be so that you will not feel as much good as you were feeling before the illness.

This thing which I wrote above is first and foremost to myself. I know how it is to suffer from an physical illness.

https://cronometer.com

flower Take Care of Yourself flower Love Yourself flower
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 15, 2016 9:18 pm

That's a useful site! I've used another site a lot like it before for a class in college about nutrition. That's awful that you can't eat anything that you want to due to that medical condition. Does that mean being stuck having to eat a lot of foods you don't like? Are there ways to make recipes that are more bearable for you?

Cooking often feels like a chore to me, so I often end up not eating as much as I should be.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sun May 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Oh that sounds interesting! :) yea, it does. I try different things.. I don't know what I can eat and what I can't eat.. I've eaten same type of meal, 3 times a day for more than 3 years now.. And I also take omeprazol sometimes, before I took every day.. And it has side effects.

Since I started eating romaince lettuce (that's usually the only raw I eat lol besides tomatoes..) things got better compared to how it was before but I'm not cured. 2 of the symptoms got better. That's how I become interested in leafy vegetables. I tried for not so long time ago baby spinach and ruccola and I was able to eat that too. I hope I will be able to eat more of that. One big negative thing with lettuce mix (packaged salads) is the bad bacterias which makes one sick. The bacterias does not come from the leafy vegetables itself but from dirty water, etc.

This week I have eaten my cooked meal which I eat 3 times a day (sometimes I actually also eat stew together with the meal) and one lettuce leaf. I could not eat much because there was nothing else to eat..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:29 am

Arnold Ehret

Arnold Ehret is one of my inspirational people sunny I wanted to share his biography :} He is the author of the book "The Mucusless Diet Healing System". I downloaded the book (eBook) for free on my other laptop which crashed so I had not the opportunity to read the whole book. But I uploaded it on OneDrive so I can download it again :} Unfortunately I suffer from so-called "OCD" so it's like a "hell" for me to read books. A "normal" person can read 1 page quickly but for me it takes like 20 minutes or more, it's crazy. What happens is that I read same sentence over and over again and other rituals that takes much of my energy so it's not fun at all for me to read books. But I hope I will be able to read the whole book :}

Arnold Ehret Biography
http://www.breathairmusic.com/physiological-liberation/arnold-ehret-biography/

Arnold Ehret Biography by Gordon Kennedy
https://www.mucusfreelife.com/ehret-library/overview/gordon-kennedy/arnold-ehret-biography-by-gordon-kennedy/
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Ingredients:
• 4 large collard leaves
• 1 red bell pepper
• 1 avocado
• 2-3 ounces alfalfa sprouts
• 1/2 lime
• 1 cup raw pecans
• 1 tablespoon tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
• 1 teaspoon cumin (or 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic and 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger)
• 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil

Instructions
1. To prepare collard leaves wash leaves, cut off white stem at the bottom that has no leaves and place them in a bath of warm water with juice of half a lemon. Let soak for 10 minutes. Dry the leaves off with paper towels and using a knife thinly slice down the central root (to make it easier to bend the leaves for wrapping).

2. Slice avocado and pepper.

3. In a food processor combine pecans, tamari, cumin (or garlic ginger mix) and olive oil. Pulse until combined and mixture clumps together.

4. Place a collard leaf in front of you and layer nut mix, red pepper slices, avocado slices, a drizzle of lime juice and alfalfa sprouts. Fold over the top and bottom and then wrap up the sides. Slice in half and serve.

Source: http://avocadopesto.com/2012/04/10/raw-vegan-collard-wraps-recipe/
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:19 am

It's important to take care of ones own body. That's the only way to keep oneself away from health care and nursing homes as much as possible. Each and every vitamin and mineral has it's own job in the body. Certain minerals helps the muscles to work as it should, without these minerals the muscles would cramp. Muscle cramps is often due to mineral deficiency. One can do blood test once in a year to check if they have any deficiencies, then they will know what they need to eat more of. 1-2 brazil nuts is enough to get the daily requirement of selenium :)

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu May 25, 2017 5:40 am

I'm not a fan of cold food / drinks, etc.. because it's not good for the stomach. But since many people love cold stuff then it's always better to choose a better alternative to ice cream (without harmful additives, artificial flavors, excessive sugar (often refined sugar).

All that which is needed to make "nice cream" is a blender or food processor or a powerful immersion blender.

There are many ice creams with very few ingredients, 1-4 ingredients and very easy to make. And they have many names,"Nice cream" Paleo ice cream" "Raw ice cream".

These are just few of many examples,

Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate

Strawberry Chocolate Banana

Is there anything you make at home instead of buying it (wether raw or not)? :)
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Oil of Oregano:https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-644-oregano.aspx?activeingredientid=644

This stuff is the the truth! It worked when my sister had a lung infection and when I had colds/flu so use this in combination with ginger etc. for when you get sick (that means you Admin! lol). But just to warn you, this stuff is very stong by itself so dilute in water if it's too difficult for you to take it the usual way which is about 1-4 drops under the tongue because as I said before, not everyone can deal with the potency of it and could cause one to vomit.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:00 pm

I was going to buy wild oregano 1-2 years ago but when I read about it being strong I didn't dare to try it lol. I had also thought of buying olive leaf extract but didn't bought it either.

The reason for wanting to buy these were to cure my eventually helicobacter pylori, but each time I asked the doctors wether I still had pylori or not, they just ignored me. I once were treated with antibiotics and after the treatment, I went back to check wether it had killed the bacterias and the doctor told me it had no effect on them. Then she said "you don't have to worry, we all have more or less of such bacterias" and I was thinking to myself, why was I then treated with antibiotics if it's "ok" and that I should not worry :/ So I got no more treatment after that and went back home.

A vegan don't eat honey, but I was so desperate to get rid of the H. pylori that I tried raw manuka honey those with high quality from New Zealand, not even sure wether it's only good for ulcer or if it kills those bacterias as well.. So I wanted to know wether I still had those H.pylori bacterias and all doctors I met just seemed unintrested.

I got to know after a gastroscopy last year that it looked normal so I was confused. Sigh -_-

When I was a kid / teenager, I used to like spicy food. But i'm not like that anymore, I avoid stuff that tastes too strong or too spicy. Even when it comes to tooth paste, I don't buy those with strong flavour which causes tears in the eyes..

But I am a fan of these herbs, I love oregano :)
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:23 pm

To avoid the strength, just dilute in water. I think other drinks would be fine as well.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:44 pm

Oh, ok. Good:)
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Salix on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:32 pm

Vegan? OK, if it refers strictly to food. BUT I will never forget your community for its contribution to destroying the circus with animals. By the way, circus with (both wild and domestic) animals is (was) one of the few forms of culture non-contaminated by sexuality (the rest is almost all contaminated with sexuality, even religion). Veganism becomes bad if it is understood as an ideology (and veganism is also is the ally of Neo-Marxism, which obviously rejects celibacy).
Salix

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:13 pm

Hmm, I've never really seen the circus, but I do like magic acts (They have a similar atmosphere don't they?)
Maybe you could make a topic about the circus since you seem to know a fair bit about it.

But honestly atm I'm more interested in what you mean by neo-marxism and it's relation to (anti-)celibacy. I'll have to look it up soon.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Salix on Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:22 am

Yes, the atmosphere is similar. - If I had the time, I'd make a topic here about circus. But, as a hobby, I study/research a lot of materials about circus, and it would be difficult to adapt the material for a forum. - Like Marxism, Neo-Marxism is essentially non- and anti-Christian. At least in theory, celibacy is a Christian virtue (in reality, many Christians are intolerant towards celibacy, but theory remains theory). And Neo-Marxism, created on the ruins of Communism, wants to destroy every tradition: idea of nation, family, domestication, etc.
Salix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down