Misanthrope

Go down

Misanthrope

Post by tygersongbird on Tue May 02, 2017 5:08 pm

"But Tyger, if sex never existed, you would have never been born!"

Yeah, I always hear people say that. I always thought that was such a ludicrous statement. First off, I didn't ask to be born. I kind of just was. "Mom, it's a boy!" And I'm sure my parents hated waking up at 4:00 am to take care of me crying all the time from being wet. Yup. Second, I think I can tell how destructive sex can be despite the fact I came from it. It's not incongruent or paradoxical. Look at all the parents who abuse children or abort them. They sure didn't do it for the kid. So, the procreation thing sure doesn't tend to work in terms of the positivity of sex, does it?

No, i don't desire the destruction of humanity. I'm not misanthropic, I believe. However, I just am against sex. Many instances of it are not good. However, I think that I wouldn't just wipe out humanity in general. I do wish we would wipe out sex all together. Let me explain why.

I am honestly so lost as to why people want to have sex so much and everything. It seems like something unequivocally disastrous to do, with lots of nasty after results. That's why I don't get why people get mad at those who say "sex is dirty or gross." In reality, it is. At least I think it is. I don't know how the STI rates, abortion rates, the pregnancy thing, and all sorts of yeast infections/UTIs don't freak out people from having sex. However, people will keep going on and on having sex to no end. And talking about it.

And it honestly makes me crazy. On my search for my platonic friend.

People objectifying others all the way. "Hey, she's got a nice booty!" Or "Nice rack!" Yeah, all the way. Nice, right? I've heard people say they buy things to just get into people's pants. People would say that people should put out once you start dating. Wow! 

People will do anything to just get into people's pants man. And what's worse is that they will claim they love you while they do it. What love exists in that? Seems like a tainted version of it to me.

However, what's even more tainted is that now people will do anything it takes to get love too. A debased and depraved form of love is what I've found in my opinion. Wear short shorts, crop tops that show off your cleavage, bikinis, and you name it. All for the sake of attention and "likes". It is a vicious trap to fall into. And no one should ever have to do that. 

However, it's not only commended, it's laudable. It's celebrated across all forms of the world. Now, there's no discretion towards anything. The only thing that gets discretion is coming against sexuality in general. I don't get it anymore. People willing to objectify themselves just to get someone to admire them. What a shot for esteem, right? Ugh.

What happened to loving people for their minds or their hearts? For kindness and gentleness over big boobs? What happened to that? People say it, but I don't believe them at all. Everyone is just interested in getting into people's pants and that's it. Nothing more, it seems. And nobody wants love. They want sex and that's it. And I feel so lost and alone on this one.

Yeah, it still doesn't make sense that people will want to sex. I just wish that sex had never existed. I don't see how there is any way that sex nets a positive at all. I just don't see it. It seems like there should be a purer version of love. And I don't think it's misanthropic to wish to value people for more things than boobs, chests, butts, and genitals. If only we were born without a body.

tygersongbird

Back to top Go down

Re: Misanthrope

Post by Biscotti on Tue May 02, 2017 5:33 pm

I don't dislike humans, but I believe in ethical extinction as an idea. It's not the "idea" of humans that people should be enthralled with, it's the existing humans. I do not consider freeing humanity from the slavery of sexual reproduction as negative. In fact, if you really did just value the "idea" of humans, even then this course of action seems like it would have more net benefits. It would improve the "idea" after all, and make it less tasteless. 
I do not believe I am misanthropic. (except sometimes when I'm angry.)

Anyway aside from that the "if sex didn't exist, you wouldn't be born" thing is dumb. As you described.

You're last sentence is something I used to think about as well. Just as a thought experiment.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by tygersongbird on Wed May 03, 2017 8:24 am

@Biscotti wrote:I don't dislike humans, but I believe in ethical extinction as an idea. It's not the "idea" of humans that people should be enthralled with, it's the existing humans. I do not consider freeing humanity from the slavery of sexual reproduction as negative. In fact, if you really did just value the "idea" of humans, even then this course of action seems like it would have more net benefits. It would improve the "idea" after all, and make it less tasteless. 
I do not believe I am misanthropic. (except sometimes when I'm angry.)

Anyway aside from that the "if sex didn't exist, you wouldn't be born" thing is dumb. As you described.

You're last sentence is something I used to think about as well. Just as a thought experiment.
Yeah, I still definitely believe that we could train the current humans to do away with debased and depraved rationale at all. I think we need to get past those sorts of people who live on the contingency of "If you love me, you will have sex with me". Then I believe that we get past that and into the purest form of love possible. I think that if there wasn't any objectification at all, we would be able to love each other for our personas and internal soul factor. I think that is where love truly exists. But as long as we have people saying "I'm hot! And I'm slutty, and you should love me anyway! At least for my 15 minutes!" Well, how are we going to get there? We won't. 

We allow people to be pigs slopping all over each other instead of living higher than the dirt giving true value to each other. Only for the moment, convenience stores. Loved for 1 thing, whether it's your boobs, your butt, your abs, muscles, money. That's it. All instead of who you truly are as a person and what you give to others. Love them and leave them.

People place all this value on this whole sex thing, and then they say you're deformed if you aren't having sex. Well, I don't see any way how it's healthy to be just be liked for nothing more than body parts that end up decaying. Hmm. But now people just want to be used for the sole purpose of sex. They don't care about love. Rather, they just want to exploit each other and dispose of them later. We need to erase that and do away with that.

tygersongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed May 03, 2017 3:42 pm

Ah yes, relationships is another topic.

You're paraphrasing of people is vulgar. Is this irl? Or on the internet. If on the internet I'd encourage you to seek out better communities.

Appearances are deceiving. The sliding scale of on one end, being able to deduce things about a persons appearance like Sherlock. And at the other end, knowing that even the nicest-looking most unsuspecting universities can have the crappiest education and peers.

But that's not the only spectrum. The other spectrum is exactly what you assume the unknown to be. Once you learn that true, sheer ugliness can hide behind the nicest mask. It makes the cross-benefit analysis of trusting ANYONE plummet. You lose faith and trust in everyone. Those are bad times.
But on the other side, is the realization that ugliness isn't waiting behind EVERY mask. There are...tolerable people, and people with potential, or maybe even people you can learn from. Cross-benefit analysis again rising.

Those are just me rattling off my thoughts.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by tygersongbird on Wed May 03, 2017 8:06 pm

@Biscotti wrote:Ah yes, relationships is another topic.

You're paraphrasing of people is vulgar. Is this irl? Or on the internet. If on the internet I'd encourage you to seek out better communities.

Appearances are deceiving. The sliding scale of on one end, being able to deduce things about a persons appearance like Sherlock. And at the other end, knowing that even the nicest-looking most unsuspecting universities can have the crappiest education and peers.

But that's not the only spectrum. The other spectrum is exactly what you assume the unknown to be. Once you learn that true, sheer ugliness can hide behind the nicest mask. It makes the cross-benefit analysis of trusting ANYONE plummet. You lose faith and trust in everyone. Those are bad times.
But on the other side, is the realization that ugliness isn't waiting behind EVERY mask. There are...tolerable people, and people with potential, or maybe even people you can learn from. Cross-benefit analysis again rising.

Those are just me rattling off my thoughts.
I do think about that. Yeah, I guess there are certainly people who can be truly trustworthy and helpful. I do think that there hopefully people that won't truly try to exploit you sexually. I just worry about the rarity of them. I just don't think I can ever truly find them or locate them. It's like the only choice to do that is to pick being alone, because the odds are that you will likely meet someone who treats you as a sex object. I do know those genuine people exist who want to just be with you and like you as a person, but I find myself afraid to get around others after years of surveying mainstream society

tygersongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by tygersongbird on Thu May 04, 2017 8:27 am

Either way, I just don't like the whole sex sells world we are in now, where everyone needs to develop muscles and wear makeup to be "sexy" and "attractive" because that's all that matters in the world we are in.

tygersongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Thu May 04, 2017 4:59 pm

The rarity, yeah that's one of my issues.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum