Where's some of the old members? Where y'all at?

3 posters

Go down

Where's some of the old members? Where y'all at? Empty Where's some of the old members? Where y'all at?

Post by xenosimiana Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:38 pm

I was reading some older posts trying to catch up on some info I missed, and stumbled onto panache, this person made some pretty good replies along with Forever Pure (though it seems this person was a bit extreme for others on here). I'm just wondering what happened.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Where's some of the old members? Where y'all at? Empty Re: Where's some of the old members? Where y'all at?

Post by Biscotti Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:40 pm

Yeah, I too miss Panache. They sort of left, I hope they're okay.

Foreverpure was my fault.
https://iamfortress.forumotion.com/t163-digestable-vine
I am very sorry, it was not intentional.
Biscotti
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Where's some of the old members? Where y'all at? Empty Re: Where's some of the old members? Where y'all at?

Post by SCH0206 Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:12 pm

I assume they're busy with other obligations. There are some members here that haven't even made one post.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:22 pm

@Biscotti Yeah I it got pretty heated between you and Forever Pure.

@SCH0206 That's something I noticed myself. They would visit, but not make a post at all. Are they afraid? Or not sure what to say, maybe what's been said someone has said already? Idk, but I wish they would share their thoughts at least introduce themselves.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down