Music makes me sexual

Go down

Music makes me sexual

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:53 am

So.. Last year, I was thinking about this but I didn't want to make any thread about it because I wanted to be sure wether music actually makes me sexual or not. This is something I  paid attention to last year.

When I listen to music, I get sex-thoughts after some days or so. When I avoid music the whole week or more days, I don't get such thoughts. I don't know if it has anything to do with subliminal messages or whatever, but it makes me sexual. Actually, before I become sexual, I listened to some types of music I usually didn't listen to, over and over again for hours without break, I don't know if it affected me.. I'm not talking about the libido.. I'm talking about sexual-thoughts..

I don't know if this happens to all asexual people or maybe I have a music fetish or something, I don't know.. I don't think so, I mean, otherwise I would have sexual thoughts of the music itself which I don't.. I'm not sexually attracted to music if that's even possible..

How often do you listen to music and what types of music do you listen to?
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Re: Music makes me sexual

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:06 pm

I listen to music a lot, but it hasn't affected me. Is there only certain types of music that lead to those thoughts, and others that don't? If you can identify which types of music do or don't, then you know what you'd need to avoid or what you don't need to avoid.

Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:07 pm

I know of another antisexual (Inactive now) who said that they would listen to music to DETRACT from sexual thoughts. So it could depend on the person, or it could depend on the music.

I listen to a range of music, TYPICALLY without lyrics (But not exclusively)

What kinds of music do you listen to?
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:57 pm

I actually mentioned music in one of my old posts which I deleted, I mentioned that the ONLY things I had done before I become sexual, is 2 things, 1. that I took high dose of vitamin D and calcium which the doctor had prescribed for me to cure high PTH and B12, I think I took it just a short time. Vitamin D is not really a vitamin, it's actually a hormone but they call it vitamin for whatever reason and 2. that I listened to some music I usually didn't listen to. I started to have at first innocent thoughts and then it become slowly more and more sexual until it become 100% sexual and all other hell I went through after that. (I edited the text here above).  

So, I will link the music I listened to for hours, day and night, short time before my sexuality changed. I also watched some stuff I usually didn't watch.. it was some people in American Got Talent's show (Edit, I just saw now that the one I was thinking about were in "the X Factor UK", not American talent show, but I watched both and also American Idol) who acted sexually in the video.. but, I don't want to link them here because it were very sexual.. and it's a family TV show sigh. First time I watched it, I become very disturbed and felt it was provoking, but then I one day come across the video and I decided to watch it, and I watched over and over again and find it funny, it's strange how I changed, from feeling distured and provoked to laughing. Anyways.. Here is the music videos I listened to for hours..

(edit)

Especially this one, I listened so much, (I think, or I feel sure it was that week..)
(edit)

Edit: Oh, I forgot that I listened to this one also (edit)
I listened to it over and over again, last year.. That girl in the video (Valeria) is asexual by the way..
This is also one of her music videos I listened to (edit)
And some Marilyn Manson music too..

The music I listen to is remix / dubstep, industrial music and other types of music.. (alternative music). As for pop music and such, I don't listen to it except randomly if I step by any remix or cover. I used to listen to post-hardcore (I still do, but rarely) but now more industrial music lately so I have had a lot sexual thoughts lately and decided to mention about it. It may help others now that I know the music is affecting me, but I don't know if this is just me or if it happens others. It's not like I listened to it and become sexual overnight, I have mentioned how much I listened to it, it was in a short time (some weeks) before I become sexual :c

Edit: I felt ignored or something by a chat-friend last year and maybe the year before, that's maybe a third thing which I didn't mention above. I have already written about it before and I will not go into all that again.

Last edited by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:00 pm

I'm trying to clean out my music list of overt sexual themes as much as possible, replacing them with mainly instrumental music for now. It's kinda strange though how some sexual songs don't bother me, probably because of the rhythm/harmony and the person's voice melds with it that gets more of my attention. But then again, maybe it is affecting me subconsciously because I get sexual thoughts as well, but I just try of offset it by ignoring it and meditation (I just recently started).

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:05 am

This thread is making it so hard not to dump music reccomendations. I'll try to refrain.

I thought the song you linked (nacht_klau) with the HARD ROCK YELLING was cool. I've spent time in the past trying to find that type of music for a video, which is pretty much the reason I find it valuable (Calls back to that time. Maybe you could call it an associative memory)

Music can set or reflect moods. There's gloomy songs, adventerous songs, epic songs, lullaby songs etc. So I guess if a song contains a "seductive" or "sensual" mood (Which may be subjective as to what those things are) then that could be the cause. Or you could have some sort of link to a song to a memory of a sexual feeling. It's all subjective.
You've experienced creating associative memories yes? Maybe you spent 16 hours straight, quilting while watching star wars, and now whenever you see star wars it reminds you of quilting. That sort of thing.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:35 am

That's post-hardcore, you are thinking of.. By the way, those videos I uploaded, I set them to private for some months ago. I'm making another one, I will share it when I upload it. I'm not in the video by the way. Talking about things, writing about things is not really my thing, I mean.. I'm not good at it.

No, it has nothing to do with memories at all. It seriously makes me sexual :( I even dare to say that some types of music (I believe) can create rapists :(

OH!!! I remember now that I listened to this one over and over again as well, that week!

(edit)

That horrible and disgusting week, I think it was february last year :( So it has gone almost a year since I become sexual and all the sexual-hell I went through, wow..

Despite all that which happened to me, 2016 was not all bad.. It was absolutely 1 of the worst years of my life. However, I learned a lot that year about different things (other stuff, not sexuality..) it was an instructive year.

Last edited by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:05 pm

Subliminal means manipulation of the mind without the person being concious of it. So the fact that you're "concious" about music affecting you by definition doesn't make it subliminal.

There was a subliminal example I read once where people would be more likely to vote for more funds for the playground if the voting kiosk was next to said playground. That's effective subliminary messaging (Though it's bordering on subliminal since people could easily be aware of this manipulation)

There's also the fact that being forced to look at oneself in a mirror usually makes them act more moral. (I hope you see what I mean, because explaining it would be hard). But if a person isn't aware of this phenomenon and they act more moral because of it then that's "subliminal".

Those are subliminal messaging.

I said music can create moods, but moods can be blocked. If you're listening to inspiring music and you read something tragic, what would you mood most follow? I mean it's subjective but I believe the 'something tragic I read' would have more pull (Since it's understandable and relatable and not just an arrangement of pretty notes).

If you have a song that has moods that are "sexual" to you (If thats possible) and you dont like it, then I would suggest stop listening to the song.

Of course it's also possible there's other issues at play.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:17 pm

I believe there is something with the music I have listened to which actually gives me sexual thoughts..

This has nothing to do with mood or anything like that. If it had been mood, I would feel sexual right away, or at least same day or night. It usually takes some days of listening to the music and then I get sexual thoughts.

When I avoid listening to the music for some days, I again become asexual o.O or non-sexual. I'm still not sure wether I am still asexual or not, because this has not been physical with anyone else, it's me, myself and my thoughs.

I understand what you mean (I think), but honestly, it's not like that in my case. It's not like I click "play" and the music start playing and I get sexual thoughts.

I do believe I am being exposed to something while I'm listening.. I do take breaks from the music, but to stop listening to music which I like, I don't think that will happen :P The only music I can think of which doesn't make me sexual is the sad alternative music which I don't listen to as much as I did before.. and the reason for that is because I noticed long time ago that it affects my mood and making me depressed.. Instead I listen to music which makes me feel good.. the only problem is that which I have mentioned.. So, I take breaks from music now and then, when I have to..

Last edited by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:30 am

It's very sad that it affects me in an unwanted way, the music which I like :( I feel very disgusted. I must try to avoid music for a week or more.. I mean, the ones I listen to. I have tried this for a half of year or something now, so for me it works. The thoughts of wanting to do sexual things, they kind of disappear when I avoid these music. I feel like a rapist or something, so disgusted...

Anyways.. if my experience with this will help others then that's great..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Wow!! I found an article, I think about that which I wrote about! :O :O

http://www.laweekly.com/music/does-music-make-women-want-to-have-sex-scientists-weigh-in-2406284

I had right I guess, I wasn't crazy!
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down