Documentaries, News & Inspirational stuff

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Documentaries, News & Inspirational stuff

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:49 am

So you want to make it easy for the sex-obsessed people? That they can do abortion and then continue with their sex life like if no baby had been tortured to death? Not all women feel bad and sad after an abortion and some do it more than once because they don't learn any lesson. Abortion is not a "protection". They should use protection.

I don't know when babies get soul, I guess that's when it can feel. If someone has been raped and want to do an abortion, I don't mind such abortion as long as it's few weeeks or few months (has no soul).
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:04 am

Yeah I've always thought about writing about that issue but it always gets complicated. I'm the same as Nacht Klaue (above). It's for choice and life since it doesn't deny the loss of life and prioritizes choice.
Most abortion arguments are really stupid because they don't bring up the obvious stupdly obvious thing that having sex is a choice. The idea that "pro-choice" and "pro-life" are mutually exclusive is a joke.
@foreverpure I get what you're saying, but calling it a parasite has some problems. It's a child of the person, has half their DNA. As an antisexual I get where you're coming from. But I find people who have abortions after willingly have sex as one of the most terrible symptoms of sexuality and am hesitant to spread that line of thinking if it encourages that sickness.

Again the best way to combat it isn't to ban abortions (probably) but fix what causes them.Which for us is sexuality, but for non-antisexual reasons it could be poverty and other such things. (I have been moderated to death on this issue :p)
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:57 pm

OH MY FREAKING GOSH THIS SENT ME ON A TRIP AROUND ABORTION POSTS AND I FEEL SIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKK
NOT THE PROCEDURE BUT THE MENTALITIES OF THE PEOPLE
I HATE EVERYTHING
WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE
THERE IS SOME EXplANATION
WHAT
THE
ILL delet this...

But I really really really really am unsatisfied with myself I have no idea how to fix this. I just pretend I do. How do people get things done, how do they know what to do.
im haven a breakdown
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:56 pm

I am an antisexual, but also an antinatalist, if I where to choose between the two, I would choose antinatalism because it prevents more parties from experiencing suffering. Do I believe that my parents should have aborted me? Absolutely, but I would certainly have preferred they choose not to reproduce despite having access to birth control.

Of course, it would be better that they had not copulated in the first place, with or without contraception.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:04 pm

mhmm but you're overlooking it's imposing death on a nonconsenting party, there are people who value their lives. what you say has a similar lack of empathy that rapists have has it not? remember the golden rule.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:03 pm

I'm familiar with antinatalism, and it can still show empathy and regard for life in a way. It's not about being pro-death per se. It argues that it'd be better for someone not to be born to suffer, since no one asks to be born, but one interpretation I've seen is that there's still a duty to help existing people, to have the best life that they can.

Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:05 pm

@Biscotti wrote:mhmm but you're overlooking it's imposing death on a nonconsenting party, there are people who value their lives. what you say has a similar lack of empathy that rapists have has it not? remember the golden rule.

Actually it's the complete opposite. When a woman is molested and impregnated against her will, "pro-lifers" are the one that have the lack of empathy for the victim of molestation, not the antinatalist who would be more than supportive of her having access to abortion. You're overlooking the fact that it's imposing a parasite (foreign or not) on a party that does not desire to have a parasite attached to it and to deal with the subsequent health problems associated with pregnancy.

Life begins at conception, but that life is a far lesser developed form and is not capable of the same level of suffering that its host can face. I am not saying that a fetus is necessarily incapable of experiencing pain. Regardless of whether a fetus is conscious or not, due to its stage in development, it is not even close to being at the same conscious level as a fully matured adult or even someone in early childhood.

Do you have memories of being suspended in liquid and connected to tubes? If so, you might be from the Matrix or have false memories. I certainly can't remember a single instant before I was born and subsequently disconnected from my breeder's body. The only person who will remember that experience is your host. They were the ones that faced a period of discomfort and or agony while you grew and lived off its body, not you.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:34 am

Actually many rape victims do choose to keep their babies. I remember that I read about a woman who even said that the baby was healing for her and helped her alot and she felt they both needed each others. I have also read that statistic shows that 70% of the women do keep their babies. But as for those others who don't want to keep their babies, I really think they should after the rape check often if they have been pregnant so they can do an abortion before the baby gets a soul. When it gets soul, I see that as a murder on an innocent child. I don't make difference between murder depending on their age, wether they are 5 months (unborn), 3 years, 12 years, 17 years or and adult, it's still killing.

I don't mean anything bad, I am honest here, I think your issue regarding life and pain is something mental, because of things you went through in your life. For example, some women (not all women) who has been in an abuse relationship they may get overprotective (it's good to be overprotective, but I mean in a way which is not healthy) with their daughters and get suspicious, thinking that their husbands is bad towards them, etc.. another example is those who has been victim of sexual abuse in their childhood, some of them also easly get suspicious, if they hear a child in their neighbor crying, they think they might be sexually abused, they have wrong thoughts because of what they went through. But it's something mental.

I am also antinatalist but not because of suffering from this world, but because of the hellfire. I feel it's better that people are not born so they don't have to eventually be in hellfire. I had killed myself long time ago if I didn't believe in hell. Your view of people in pain and life is not the same view of some other people, you seem to have an dramatic view of people in pain and life. Like "NO ONE should feel pain" but, trust me, there are so many people who experience pain and they still want to live.. Just because some of us don't want to exist it does not mean that other feel the same, even if they are suffering. There is also a difference between suffering and suffering, pain and pain..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:01 am

Just because some victims of molestation have chosen to stick with their pregnancy does not justify forcing others to do the same.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:42 am

They have enough long time to know wether they have become pregnant.. There are pregnancy tests and they can keep contact with midwives and check there as well after some weeks or after a month. They really have long time to do that. I believe it takes more than few months until it gets a soul. If they don't care to check or don't visit midwives and it takes more than 3 months and the baby gets soul I will see that as murder if they kill it. Because they really do have much time to check if they are pregnant. If they are they can do abortion before it gets a soul.

I seriosuly don't remember much of my life except some memories here and there and the memories from 0-5 I don't remember at all. Some people can't even remembe what they eat last month. It's not a good comparison. People who live are much in LIVE, which means here and now. What they feel here, now, in this moment not how they felt exactly for example 20 years ago. Only when it's live in the moment they can remember the pain much. So it's not same thing, to remember or feel a pain which one has in the moment and which one had 20 years ago. Children fall down often and cry. Maybe I fell down at the age of 7 or 10 and cried but now I don't remember that but in that moment I must have felt pain. We are talking about adults who rip apart an innocents childs hands and feets and head. It sickens me, disgusting.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:22 pm

It's connected to their body, they have every right to decide to disconnect from it, living/conscious or not. It's not a child either, not even an infant, so we are not talking about "adults who rip apart innocents childs hands and feets and head". The procedure of abortion is not pleasant, most surgeries are not, but a proper abortion is far less unpleasant than a normal pregnancy in which a woman must endure months of pain.

Why do fetuses gain a soul after more than 3 months? Would it be murder if the mother aborted after 3.1 months? What about 2.9 or 3.0000001? Does the countdown start after the first positive pregnancy test or at an earlier time? Can the time be slightly offset if the carrier travels to a different timezone or is it on its own timezone? What about daylight savings? How many days would be in these months, 29, 30?

You have mentioned you are antinatalist to prevent more people from entering the hellfire, what is this "hellfire" you are speaking of? Is it a synonym for existence or do you believe everyone goes to the biblical place of Hell upon their death? Or is it implied you believe most people would go to Hell upon their death? Is this Hell a place of non-stop torture? Did you come to believe in this place of Hell after reading a book based off the beliefs of a man who claimed to be a religious prophet of a God that your signature states uses tricks to fool people to get them to do certain things?
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Sorry I've been away.

@foreverpure regarding your first post after mine. Nothing in that post I said I disagree with. I am pro-choice, if someone was raped then it should be up to them, theres pros and cons of both and it'll depend on the person.
For non-rape cases I do. not. get. it. It's appalling and pathetic. 
Figuring out when a soul appears is worthless why are you talking about that, a person begins at conception. As an antisexualist I however justify removing the life in the terrible circumstance of rape, I do not think thats unreasonable do.
However anything more I also find unreasonable, if you had sex but """accidentally""" (Weird since thats the function of sex) have a kid and decide to abort it, then THAT is what I was saying in my last post was comparable with rape. It is exploiting and ruining the life of an innocent party for the purpose of the abusers sexual pleasure.
I have heard the suggestion that rapists should be castrated and woman who have abortions be as well. And find that interesting, however the perfect solution would be to stop it at the source, show sexual morality as a species. Which as an antisexualist I believe is in not doing it at all, however less extreme measure would also satisfy this condition.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Some question are not clever questions. Of course it matters if the baby has a soul or not. If it does not have any soul, it's just flesh, if it has a soul, it's a living being. Why should a innocent living being be punished for what an rapist did. And as I said, the rape victim has a long time to do an abortion before it gets soul. I don't have to repeat that.

Deep inside I have a hatred for all men (so far..). I have wished a heaven with female angels only but without any genitals so that would make one literally genderless, that has been my dream heaven. Unfortunately such heaven don't exist..

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:59 pm

Did those statistics show why they kept the baby? It's possible that some chose to keep it, but that others did only because they couldn't abort. In some countries, it's illegal. In others, it's legal up to a certain point, but could still be difficult to access, so they may know that they're pregnant early on, but not able to access abortion until weeks later, and by then it could be too late.

I don't see a point in hating someone for their gender, and the ongoing gender wars about relationships are frustrating. Relationships can be a trap for anyone, but nothing can change if men who dislike relationships and women who dislike relationships continue to be pitted against each other.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:05 pm

They get a soul at it's conception, dont act like theres some science regarding souls. Lets say all people have souls, and a person starts at conception, thus its the same thing. All this babble on "when its a person" that both pro-lifers and choicers babble over is a waste of thought.

"should an innocent life be punished for what a rapist did" the answer is yes, but it's less punishment as much as happenstance for how things are. The horror of death is comparable to a rape.
Spoiler:
Though it ISNT death and even when forced you should never let the enemy of sexuality defeat or break you.
In fact look at that sentence again and its unclear if it's actually talking about the rape victim.

Finally consider this, abortion is sometimes used when the mothers life is in danger, so what if the reason her mothers life was in danger was because of suicide. (My gosh it pains me to argue FOR abortion someone shoot me)

And post-finally this is really deep sh**, we should go back to complaining about homosexuals.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:11 pm

@Biscotti wrote:They get a soul at it's conception, dont act like theres some science regarding souls. Lets say all people have souls, and a person starts at conception, thus its the same thing. All this babble on "when its a person" that both pro-lifers and choicers babble over is a waste of thought.

"should an innocent life be punished for what a rapist did" the answer is yes, but it's less punishment as much as happenstance for how things are. The horror of death is comparable to a rape.
Spoiler:
Though it ISNT death and even when forced you should never let the enemy of sexuality defeat or break you.
In fact look at that sentence again and its unclear if it's actually talking about the rape victim.

Finally consider this, abortion is sometimes used when the mothers life is in danger, so what if the reason her mothers life was in danger was because of suicide. (My gosh it pains me to argue FOR abortion someone shoot me)

And post-finally this is really deep sh**, we should go back to complaining about homosexuals.

I don't understand the last point or why it's necessary. Given how heated this is starting to get, I may have to split this debate into a new thread.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:25 pm

The suicide debate? The LAST last one was a joke. I can remove it, didnt think it was offensive.
If it was the suicide one than feel free to talk about it. It is very heated and was why I tried to point out how heated it was getting with the last coment.

What I meant was that if the mother was considering suicide because of such a thing happening, then wouldn't that justify it.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:31 pm

I meant the last statement in your last post. Were you using that as an example of a heated but pointless debate?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:34 pm

I just thought it was a lot more tense and serious the the normal posts complaining about identity politics, was just trying to 'hang a lampshade' on it sorry.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:09 am

"A team of scientists from Sweden is seeking volunteers with paedophilic disorder to test out a new form of chemical castration aimed at men who have not abused or targeted any children."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/paedophile-chemical-castration-scientists-call-potential-sex-offenders-clinical-trial-1553589

I don't know if this will cure their sexual desire for children.. I hope it will. And it's weird that it took so long to figure out something like that, but better now than never. I also hope they will not only focus on the males but also females, even if they may be "few" compared to the males.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:48 am

@Admin wrote:Did those statistics show why they kept the baby?

I read it on this website http://liveactionnews.org/raped-women-who-had-their-babies-defy-pro-choice-stereotypes/

The hatred which I feel towards the men, it's deep inside my heart it's not shown by my speech or action towards them but it's there deep inside, so I don't see it to be wrong as long as I don't act with hate towards them. The hatred is mostly because of that they remind me of that women are nothing but their slaves and sex-toy. And I said "so far" because I haven't met any heterosexual guy who don't want to have a wife that cooks for them, wash their clothes and satisfy their sexual desires. I just think back in the history regarding women, their roles.

I wish the good males to be females in heaven too, that everyone would be females without genitals. If God wanted, He could have created all males, but He created female to be with the male. Eve was never a "friend" only to Adam, she was his wife. She was created to be his wife. Males always reminds me of sex.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:00 pm

This is what I mean..

I was looking for a quote which had to do with stomach issues. I googled "quote stomach limited" because the quote was something about that people with stomach issues have their life limited or something like that.. I haven't found the quote yet, but I found something else -.- I found this 3 quotes!

"A real woman never let's her man leave the house hungry or h---y (another word for "sexually excited")"

"Women should never let their man leave the house with an empty stomach or full balls."

"I'll keep your stomach full and your balls empty. What else can I do to keep you happy?"

This quotes was written on images of a women in sexy underwear, one of them was naked or almost naked. This is seriously what the majority of the men wants and has always wanted. As for the women, they have always wanted romance, have always been naive. I see that as a trick too, to be naive and blind.

A mans purpose used to be (it's still like this in many homes) to protect his family, take care of it, and the womans purpose give him sex, food, take care of the household, take care of the children and wash their clothes.

Humans reminds me of animals. I feel sorry for all the animals who don't even have a choise like the humans have..

I understand if any of these above sounds provoking, but this is how I see things..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:45 pm

It is provoking because it is looking at the world under the lens of a porn movie. Something that both the ad campaign and you are doing. However with the ad campaign its understandable because they're trying to be provoking to get a reaction.
Now leesen, people can be antisexual for any reason and I as well have and might still complain about things people say, but that's all it is, people saying stuff. 
Personally I think to argue those thing would be as stupid as arguing the morals in a porn movie. It would be akin to arguing against a troll.
It's not completely worth dismissing because if you're so worried about gender roles we could discuss that. I have some things typed up about it.

Also don't waste time feeling sorry that animals lack sapience, that's ridiculous. (Sorry if that's provoking)
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:16 pm

You don't understand this.. Only (some?, all? I dunno) feminists will understand what I'm talking about (I'm not a feminist by the way. I just notised long time ago that me and the feminists had few things in common). So, I rather discuss about this with "extremist" feminists because I feel that they are the only one who will understand this.
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:27 pm

"You don't understand this.." doesn't explain why you think I don't understand. I have grown frustrated, like you, at people trying to treat life like a porn movie before.

But if we're talking "extremist feminism" here I do remember there was a sect of feminism that thought that sex was inherently degrading to them. While I don't agree with that, rather I think it's insulting and degrading to everybody involved. It may be what you mean. Of course with feminism you can't tell if it's just a troll group or false flags without looking into it deeper. But you can google "piv sex is rape" to see the articles. 

However I would steer clear from that, antisexualism is the abolishing of sexuality which is abolishing the difference between male and female, and any inequal systems that most sexuals tend to complain about. And I very much do not think it wise too put gender politics into the movement.

EDIT: That doesn't mean we can't discuss it, didn't mean to imply that.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next