Documentaries, News & Inspirational stuff

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: Documentaries, News & Inspirational stuff

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:59 am

"British paedophile, 72, who befriended poor families in Kenya so he could rape their young girls is jailed for more than 18 years"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5967131/British-paedophile-72-groomed-raped-young-Kenyan-girls-jailed-life.html

Those who believe that pedophilia is a sexual orientation are sick in the head :c
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:20 pm

But it is. Sexual orientations are just fetishes.

On that note why are so many sexologists pedo-apologists? I'm noticing a trend.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate100 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:08 pm

Sexual orientations are bad.Pedophilia and zoophilia are the worst. 
People are becoming crazier and crazier.Some even feel sorry for pedophiles.The ''you can't help who you love'' thing that people love to say to defend faggots doesn't help.It can be used by  pedophiles too.   

Asexuality is a great thing;not a sexual orientation...it's freedom from sexual attraction.

Hate100

Back to top Go down

Post by SlagToccata on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:15 pm

@x Nacht Klaue x wrote:Those who believe that pedophilia is a sexual orientation are sick in the head :c
What on Earth are you implying it is then?

@Hate100 wrote:The ''you can't help who you love'' thing that people love to say to defend faggots doesn't help.It can be used by  pedophiles too.   
Yes it does. If you're born a certain way, you're born a certain way. Denying it doesn't do anyone any good. Accepting it is the first step to coping with it and learning you can make your own choices, which is what this site's all about.
SlagToccata

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:43 pm

Being born a certain way I have trouble conflating to "you can't help who you love".

"learning you can make your own choices" however I can conflate with the sentiment of "you can help who you love".

But really, how fringe IS the concept of "free will" to where you have to learn you can make your own choices?

btw I'm not trying to be patronizing (...to anyone but prosexuals). I think this is all just concerning the difference between "having invasive sexual thoughts toward something" vs "indulging in sexual thoughts and defending them". that has been a conflict in sexual rhetoric for awhile. Maybe someone could eloquently shame one of them while also distinguishing the two in a quintessential manner that would forever change the discussion of these topics. It would be taking this subjective topic and not only making it understandable to everyone but also simplify it enough to give people a good grasp of it in only a few words. Maybe someday.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:25 pm

@SlagToccata wrote:What on Earth are you implying it is then?

Do you think it's easy to rape and kill people? Could you rape or kill someone for real? Not just in your imagination but for real? To rape and kill, this is not sexual orientation.

Some fetishes leads to death, as in this case,
https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/i-bloody-enjoyed-it-said-fetish-killer-who-beat-lover-to-death-with-a-hammer-20160901-gr6amw.html

I believe it could be a combination of fetish and high ego. Some people have low ego and some have high ego. A pedophile can have a low ego, in this case they would not go as far as to rape children. A pedophile with high ego (psychopat) he can go as far as to sexually rape and even kill if it's needed (to cover up evidence).

Heterosexual = Attracted to the opposite gender
Homosexual = attracted to same gender

So in what way is a pedophile a sexual orentation? It has nothing to do with gender. Some pedophile feel attracted to adult women and still feel desire for children at the same time. What would you call those types of people? I would call them heterosexual with a fetish for children!
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Biscotti on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Slag's definition of pedophile I believe was someone who feels attraction to children but does not necessarily act on it.

Though using pedophile to describe the latter camp is something I can understand, and is probably a necessary word, it's not the strictest definition of the word "pedophile".

Though to be fair I'm not entirely sure how the self-identity of a pedophile can exist if it is limited to just an attraction. It seems that would insinuate some level of engagement? meh.

Similarly, homosexual means to be attracted to the same gender, but doesn't mean to act on it.

Also that case you linked was interesting, only because I had been dwelling on a similar case. It seems it's not an isolated incident.
Biscotti

Back to top Go down

Post by xenosimiana on Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:17 am

One of the issues I have that has been discussed on this forum is the "born this way" thing. People generalize too much esp. when it comes to homosexuality, I have difficulty believing that most of the time people are "born" like that.

@x Nacht Klaue x You are correct to a certain point, but amongst that group, you have some who really aren’t attracted to adults, they are just a means to an end – a way to gain access to children. So, if they have to have sex with an adult they will if it helps to get to the child. This connects to a thread one of the new members brought up (I can’t remember his name) concerning people having sex with those they wouldn't deem "attractive" (at least how I remember it, otherwise I'll have to go back an look at it). It's just layers and layers of sexual crap than can be molded and enhanced to varying levels, and everyone wants to be acknowledged for the bs. Either for help by trying to rid of it or practice it.

xenosimiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate100 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:20 am

No,it does not.It's pathetic and so are the people who say that.They are so crazy that maybe someday pedophilia will be accepted.I fear for the worst.  

I only like people who are not attracted to anybody/anything.The others are not to be trusted.The ''born this way'' bullshit doesn't make me feel any sympathy for them.They can go to hell.

Hate100

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:09 am

I just googled and found this, https://www.psychforums.com/paraphilias/topic172207.html

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:32 am

@x Nacht Klaue x wrote:I just googled and found this, https://www.psychforums.com/paraphilias/topic172207.html

That's pretty disturbing. Apparently, they don't seem to be in a hurry to get therapy for their lust for children. It's so wrong to have such feelings. Makes me wonder if they experienced sexual abuse themselves.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:33 pm

And what disturbs me the most is that they don't seem to want to do anything about those feelings. I would cut them some slack if they had those feelings, but want to get some help for them. They don't seem to have a problem with being pedophiles at all, and that could put children in danger. All I can do is hope that they don't have jobs that involve working with kids and/or they're not parents/guardians.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Hate100 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:56 am

It doesn't surprise me that they don't wanna do anything about it. They don't give a shit about the kids,all they want is fucking.  
Sexual people are horrible.They follow their sexuality like fools.

Hate100

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Two teens suspected of murdering Romanian homeless man

https://www.thelocal.se/20180828/homeless-romanian-murdered-in-swedish-park-remembered-as-grateful-and-kind

My heart hurts.. Teenagers attacking the weakest of the people, the homeless. The homeless people in the world has become the target of wicked people. Being homeless, lonely, feeling hunger, no safety and then getting tortured to death :(

Edit: This is another one, "Teens murdered homeless man with machete and left body next to tent because one thought it was "funny""

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teens-murdered-homeless-man-machete-11842272

The hashtag "#MeToo" was spread in many countries and did make people aware of sexual harrassment. I hope there will be a hashtag for the homeless people as well..

Edit again: Oh no, the homeless man who got killed has a 12-year old son.. His son said "Now I never get to know my dad"

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/vm7rOB/nu-far-jag-aldrig-lara-kanna-min-pappa

This is really heartbreaking :c  
Oh, his sad eyes is killing me. What the !#¤% :(
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:27 pm

Heart touching and heartbreaking...

"Why the Boy Who Was Raised as a Girl Forgave His Mother"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQJHPQpf6mI

And this is the story about him,

"The Story of David Reimer: A Transgender Experiment"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLFGMWoQaCU