Documentaries, News & Inspirational stuff

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Documentaries, News & Inspirational stuff

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:29 pm

In this thread you can share interesting, inspiring and eye opening videos.

Note: Explain a little bit what the video is about. And if the video is very emotional, etc.. then warn the viewers.. because some people might not experience same feelings when they watch.. I know it myself because sometimes I watch something and I feel like "wow, what an inspiring video and strong person", while another might feel that the video were just depressing.. Not all people share same feelings or thoughts when they watch something.

When you post something it has to be by good intention not to make other people angry..

I like documentaries :)

Last edited by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:40 am; edited 5 times in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Re: Documentaries, News & Inspirational stuff

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:29 pm

"A 13 years old Girl has avery rare disease called Lipodystrophy that makes her skin grow fast and makes her look older than her age too much , she is only 13 but she looks like she is 40 also, her mom has the same disease."

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:32 pm

I feel sorry for the female, but the mother should have known better than to reproduce, especially when she herself is already defective.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:57 pm

I don't feel sorry for anyone. I don't think she wants people to feel sorry for her either. Most people who suffer from illness or other things, they don't want people to feel sorry for them, they want people to accept them as they are. This isn't about how old she looks, this is about acceptance.

And also I don't believe things happens without reason. Maybe there is a reason why she happens to be on TV, so people can learn something from her story. Sometimes such videos can be a reminder for people to not be quick to judge people..

There is nothing wrong with her, she is all fine, she is not sick, she just looks old because of a illness. Of course her life will not be easy so she must be patient and have people to support her, also the stupid doctors should think about it and give her something so that she can show it to people as evidence and the name of the illness.

Last edited by ☆x Pure Life x☆ on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Rahma Haruna is a 19-year old girl with half body and no limbs carried in a bowl

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:50 pm

☆x Pure Life x☆ wrote:Sometimes such videos can be a reminder for people to not be quick to judge people..

Are you judging people that are quick to judge people?
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:15 pm

Generally, people assume the worst when someone is quick to judge, regardless of the context. I think it's because it's assumed right away they're judging another for something that is beyond their control, instead judging them for actions that are within their control, and their actions' consequences.

Admin

https://fortressresistingsexualsociety.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:58 pm

True, one should get all the facts before jumping to conclusions. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone acts like they know me better than I do, but they're off the mark most of the time. I have received a lot of judgement since childhood about my loner lifestyle. They either think I'm a misanthrope or I'm shy. Misanthropes despise others, and shy people hate being alone. I don't fit in either of those categories. Well, they can judge all they want, but I'm not going to change myself to appease narrow-minded attitudes.

We all are guilty of that sometimes, but it's best to pause, and gather information before making a statement about something or someone.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:31 am

What I mean is that this video show us that there can be people who are children but can look old so next time if we meet someone and they tell us they are 10 when they look like 30 years old, we will then rememeber this video and ask her more questions, such questions as "you look older.." and maybe then, they can explain.

The doctors should give her something so she can show it to people as evidence that she actually have an illness, also they name of the illness. If the girl then shows evidence and the bus driver still does not believe her, she could sue him for discrimination.

It happens to us all that we sometimes are quick to judge, it has happened to me many times, that I have been quick to judge. I think wether a person judge more often or not depends on their parents. Same thing with gossip.

I don't think all types of judgment is wrong. I know in Sweden it's common thing to defend pedophiles who has sexually abused children, and feel sorry for them, they say they are sick people and need treatment and not people to judge them. And I don't agree with that kind of mercy. If someone sexually abuse children I judge them I don't find it to be wrong at all. So I'm aware of that there are different views/opinions regarding "judgment".

In some cases I judge the action and not the person..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:48 pm

Video description:
"My raw presentation of "Beloved is Chronic Pain" based upon the novel Beloved by Toni Morrison and my own personal chronic pain experiences."

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:12 pm

☆x Pure Life x☆ wrote:I know in Sweden it's common thing to defend pedophiles who has sexually abused children, and feel sorry for them, they say they are sick people and need treatment and not people to judge them.

They do need treatment, and the place to get it is the gas chamber. The execution should be available to the public and broadcast all over the nation. You could call the show, "How to Treat a Predator", think of all the revenue you could earn from advertising - which could easily pay for their trial and subsequent treatment.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Elliot Rodger’s Written Manifesto Is 141 Pages Long and Absolutely Terrifying

http://www.mediaite.com/online/elliot-rodgers-written-manifesto-is-141-pages-long-and-absolutely-terrifying/

There are other guys who don't suffer from mental illness and they feel the womens holes is their right, if they don't get it they will beat them up or rape them...

Last edited by ☆x Pure Life x☆ on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:48 pm

@ForeverPure wrote:The execution should be available to the public and broadcast all over the nation.

There is no execution in some countries. Only jail and forensic psychiatric care..
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:06 pm

☆x Pure Life x☆ wrote:Elliot Rodger’s Written Manifesto Is 141 Pages Long and Absolutely Terrifying

http://www.mediaite.com/online/elliot-rodgers-written-manifesto-is-141-pages-long-and-absolutely-terrifying/

There are other guys who don't suffer from mental illness and they feel the womens holes are their right, if they don't get it they will beat them up or rape them...

I've read part of his manifesto, and it's terrifying. Knowing that there are people like that walking around can make it scary to say no to sex, and it's also awful that when these killings happen, mental illness is always quickly blamed for it, but that further stigmatizes mental illnesses, and people with them from getting help or speaking out, and violence may increase against them when it's blamed for these killings.

It reminds me of why I'm against sexual society, because of that fear of violence for someone exercising their right to say no to sex, and so many people siding with the abusers, believing that their sexual gratification is more important than another person's rights to their own bodies.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverPure on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:47 pm

☆x Pure Life x☆ wrote:
@ForeverPure wrote:The execution should be available to the public and broadcast all over the nation.

There is no execution in some countries. Only jail and forensic psychiatric care..

Oh, believe me, I know that. In my country, the only people being executed are victims of murderers, who then get a tax payer funded life afterwards. And now that the liberals have taken a majority government, you can only expect tax payers to fund even more degenerates.
ForeverPure

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:34 pm

@ForeverPure wrote:
☆x Pure Life x☆ wrote:

Oh, believe me, I know that. In my country, the only people being executed are victims of murderers, who then get a tax payer funded life afterwards. And now that the liberals have taken a majority government, you can only expect tax payers to fund even more degenerates.

And in some parts of the US, there's no death penalty either. I really don't like the idea of funding murderers' and abusers' life sentences in prison, but at least in the US, an inmate's life term in prison actually costs the state, and tax payers less than keeping them on death row. I don't know if other countries have this either, but there is commonly a hierarchy among prisoners based on their crimes, and child abusers are considered the lowest of the low, that other prisoners hate them.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:35 pm

Jamie Oliver celebrates sugar tax Budget announcement
as George Osborne confirms levy on soft drinks

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:37 pm

It is common that some people confuse the words "empathy" and sympathy. Or maybe they don't know that both has different meanings.

From swedish wikipedia:

"Empathy refers to the ability to have awareness of other people's feelings and to act accordingly. The concept is akin to compassion and empathy, but extends beyond mere emotionally empathetic and also requires a rational evaluative. "

"Empathy is an emotional attachment to another person. Often this means that a person is experiencing sadness, not because of their own grief but to another person that he is sympathetic to is sorry. "

(If the text from wikipedia which I pasted here above has error or something then blame translate google..)

So in short,
Sympathy = feel for someone
Empathy = feel with someone

But this video is still good :)

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:53 am

Researchers have mentioned about the dangers of fluoride over and over again, but dentists continue to recommend toothpaste containing flouride!

Flouride is something which protects the teeth but is very toxic for the body and therefore not worth to take it at all since the side effects is much more than the benefit. There are other things which can be used instead of flouride such as tea tree. These are one of the toothpastes without flouride https://www.desertessence.com/dental-care

One can also make their own toothpaste with few ingredients https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzFuXFOqQBY

There are more than 1 hour long documentary films on youtube if anyone is more interested to know about flouride.

Fluoride Is Poison: A Quick Demo

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:41 pm

This is so sad and upsetting...

"Naked model aged 20 leaps to her death rather than be raped by estate agent"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/naked-model-aged-20-leaps-7660317
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:00 am

†Sexuality Killer† wrote:This is so sad and upsetting...

"Naked model aged 20 leaps to her death rather than be raped by estate agent"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/naked-model-aged-20-leaps-7660317

That is so sad, and it's disgusting that agent put her in that situation. Sad

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:38 am

"How is your toilet making you stressed?"
This talk is given by the designer & student Peter Codling

x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by x Nacht Klaue x on Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Flatmate admits murdering Katy Rourke in knife attack after she refused to have sex with him

"Stevenson when questioned by police he said that her and Katy had been drinking and he claimed one thing led to another and they had sex."

"He told police that later when he woke Katy up and asked her to have sex with him again she refused because she had work in the morning."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14419036...
x Nacht Klaue x

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:39 pm

†Sexuality Killer† wrote:Flatmate admits murdering Katy Rourke in knife attack after she refused to have sex with him

"Stevenson when questioned by police he said that her and Katy had been drinking and he claimed one thing led to another and they had sex."

"He told police that later when he woke Katy up and asked her to have sex with him again she refused because she had work in the morning."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14419036...

That was terrifying to read. That person even said that he would've murdered someone else if it was someone else who refused to have sex with him. It's sickening that he took it out on her and didn't take no for an answer, costing her her life.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SCH0206 on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:48 pm

Alcohol has played a role in this, too, which makes it more sad. It probably could have been avoided if they were sober.

SCH0206

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next